Chapter 3 " Unbreakable Bond"

Someday...

" This is what we call fate. We together again in college. I'm feel so happy!" said Sulli with happy look. She smile every second.

" We have to promise that we will always be together and forever. I can't live without you all" said Suzy. Suddenly Suzy teared up, she wanted to cry. Minho tried to calm her.

" Suzy, come on, we will always stand by your side and we promise we never broke this bond.Don't cry, you made me wanna cry also" said Minho with big laughed. Everyone laughed together. They spent time together so happily. Jiyoung just followed them, she suddenly feel so lonely again.

" Why this feeling have to come when we together. I still waiting for you Taemin, eventhough I know you will never be by my side" said Jiyoung heart.

" Jiyoung?" Taemin voice shocked Jiyoung from her dream.

"Yes, What?"

"You with us?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry I just feel a bit tired. Sorry, come on let's enjoy this night guys" Jiyoung got up from her seat and started to dance. Sulli and Suzy feel something wrong with Jiyoung, but they still acted like nothing happens. They followed Taemin, Minho and Jiyoung and started to dance along. The music make Jiyoung feel free and happy. She forgot about Taemin, she really enjoy this night.

 

 

" Hey that's Minho but who's with him?" Sulli statement attracted everyone attention. Minho walked with smile,he know everyone must be curious about the guy he brought along.

" Hey guys, girls. This is my new classmate, Hoya. Can I bring him here?" asked Minho

" Yes of course. Nice to meet you Hoya." said Sulli with nice smile. They shaked hands, Suzy just smiled. She knows Sulli really nice and friendly girl.

"Sulli, you always so nice to everyone. Like the first time we meet Minho, you're the first one who greet him"

" Come on Suzy. It is wrong?"

" No, but your boyfriend will be a little jealous." said Suzy and they laughed together.

Minho introduced them one by one until Jiyoung. Jiyoung just give him a little smile. They started their 'discussion' and play games together. Hoya tried to make a move to Jiyoung. He grabbed seat next to Jiyoung and started to ask question. Hoya feel like he is fall in love with Jiyoung.

" Your name is Jiyoung right?" Hoya started his conversation with Jiyoung.

" Yes. Why? You have something to ask me?" Jiyoung replied with careful answer.

" No, I just want to know more about you. Can I?"

" Yes, but why?" Jiyoung curious to know the answer

" I want to be your friend who you trust and you can share problems. I will try my best to get your bestfriend like them."

"Oh, you can be my bestfriend. Anyway, not everyone in here is my bestfriend."

" Oh really? So one of them is your boyfriend? Wow, I never expect that." said Hoya and laughed. He cannot control himself.

" No, I don't have boyfriend" said Jiyoung with a sad look. She left Hoya with big shocked. Hoya ran after her and tried to stop her.

" I'm really sorry. It's my fault"

" It's okay. It's not a big mistake. I'm just too tired right now. I need to go back.." said Jiyoung and she walked away. Hoya just can watch Jiyoung left him. He said to himself he will never give up to steal her heart. Jiyoung tried to forget Taemin but she can't. She know her love is wrong but she cannot stop herself from loving Taemin. Sometimes she felt really jealous to Sulli. Sulli get Taemin with an easy method. Sulli just be nice to Taemin in very situation while she tried to avoid to show her love to Taemin. She never felt this way before. This is the first time she fall in love with someone. Jiyoung really don't want to give up with her first love but when she thinks Sulli is her bestfriend, she finally make decision to forget Taemin. How hard Jiyoung tried but Taemin shadow will always follow her.

" I keep thinking about you, but my tears fall again, will I able to forget you?" Jiyoung cried again. Everytime she want to forget Taemin her tears always falling. She really don't know what to do. Jiyoung grabbed her diary and started to write again. That the only way she can expess her feelings.

 

Dear Diary  

April 26th 2011

I still cannot forget Taemin completely. He always in my heart. I'm sorry, i've try but....

Today I don't want to write about Taemin again but I want to wite about my new friend Hoya. Hoya the boy who really love to follow me everywhere I go. Sometimes I get sick with him but he is really sweet and he always save me when i got into trouble. He is really gentleman guy. He always send me after school. You know I felt really bad for him. He do many things for me but...I'm not being really nice to him. I love him like my bestfriend. Yesterday he propose me in the garden. I felt really happy because he's so romantic but my heart still belong to Taemin so I cannot accept his love. Okay I'm very busy nowadys. I stop it now.

 

Jiyoung remebered how harsh she reject Hoya. She left Hoya alone and now she feel really guilty. She do not want Hoya to follow her again but when Hoya not around she feel lonely again.

" I'm sorry Hoya, I can't accept you right now. My heart fill with someone else. You no need to know but I'm really sorry. Maybe not now. Again I'm very sorry Hoya."

 

"Eventhough she reject me but I still have chance. She still thinks I'm very important to her life and I also one of her bestfriend. Maybe not now but I have to wait a little more. So I have to be patient" said Hoya alone.

 

Hoya bought a bouquet of roses which contain three stalks of roses in it. It means 'I Love You'. He waited for Jiyoung.

Jiyoung, Suzy and Sulli come together with Taemin and Minho. When Sulli saw Hoya she cried

"Hoya, come with us!" Sulli cried and did hand gesture to Hoya to hurry up. Jiyoung wanted to run from Hoya. She still felt guilty about yesterday. Hoya ran and chased Jiyoung who tried very hard to avoid him.

" Jiyoung, this is for you" Jiyoung shocked.Hoya put the roses in Jiyoung hand and give her wink, then he left Jiyoung with confuse feeling.

" See Ya!" said Hoya and waving his hand. Jiyoung smiled,Hoya really give her life more meaningful and beautiful. She also never feel lonely again.

" Hoya maybe someday after my heart completely erased Taemin name. Maybe I will give my heart to you"