Chapter 5 : "Am I Ready to Love Again?"

Someday...

Suzy, Taemin, Jiyoung and Hoya comeback to school like always. Jiyoung so happy when she saw Taemin smiled. They hang out together like always but they were never forget Sulli in their mind, but now they can accepted that Sulli was no longer in their real life.

      " Taemin, are you busy this weekend? I want to complete my assingment and I need your help. Can you help me?" asked Suzy. Jiyoung glances at Taemin, Taemin smiled and shook his head. Jiyoung felt she failed again to win Taemin heart, and this is not the first time. Suzy and Taemin really close now, they like a lover always together in everywhere they go. Sometimes Jiyoung felt very jealous to Suzy but Hoya always cheer up her. Hoya will do anything to make her happy and smiled. He will gave chocolate, roses and sometimes watch movie together.

      " Hoya, thank you for all your kindness but I can't accept you as a lover, because my heart still cannot erased Taemin name" said Jiyoung heart. She smiled to Hoya and Hoya gave her ice-cream. She felt guilty for all the kindness he did to her. Jiyoung sighed. Hoya never give up to showed his love to Jiyoung. He knew Jiyoung will gave her heart to him but someday after she forgot her old love story.

      " Taemin, I love you. I'm sorry if I make you feel guilty but I love you from the start we meet. Sulli is faster than me and I meet Minho. After I in love with Minho I started to forget you, but now this love comeback again. Now is more stronger. I'm sorry Taemin, I know this is wrong. You still love Sulli and Sulli also my best friend but I can't lie my heart anymore."

Suzy confession make Taemin felt very shocked. He cannot believed what his hear just now, but he also cannot lie hisself. He love Sulli but he had to accept Sulli was no longer here. He also cannot lie his heart because he felt he in love with Suzy too.

      " Suzy, you know I still cannot forget Sulli and I still cannot accept she's not with us now, but I've to live too. Give me time to forget Sulli completely and start a new life with you. Suzy I hope you will understand it." said Taemin

      " I will. I'm also still cannot forget Sulli, she still my best friend. Taemin you can take your time. I will waiting for you." Suzy smiled.

While Hoya and Jiyoung also have a kind of date together

      " Jiyoung, you want ice-cream? I will buy it for you." asked Hoya

     " Ice-cream? I think it nice too since I felt really thirsty now." Jiyoung answer it honestly. Hoya bought two cups of ice-cream and gave one cup to Jiyoung and one for him. They ate together. Jiyoung suddenly laughed so hard and Hoya raised his eyebrow a signal that he doesn't understand what caused Jiyoung laughed. Jiyoung felt so pity for him, she stopped her laughed and took her handkerchief from her bag and wiped Hoya mouth.

     " You really like a kid. There is ice-cream side of your mouth." said Jiyoung with smiled. Hoya smiled and stared at Jiyoung. Jiyoung realized it and quickly pulled her hand and ate the ice-cream like nothing happen just now. Hoya just smiled with Jiyoung quick reaction. Jiyoung felt really blushed, she cannot look at Hoya face, she felt so embrassed.

 

Taemin cannot sleep, he thought about Suzy confession and he asked hisself

      " Am I ready to love again? Suzy is nice girl but I cannot stop thinking about Sulli. This make me crazy. Argh!" Taemin screamed in the middle of night. While Hoya thought about his proposal to Jiyoung but like always Jiyoung still cannot accept him.

       " Why? Who's the one who steal her heart?  Why she cannot forget about him? What so special about him? and why she cannot love me?" Hoya talked to hisself. He tried to sleep but he cannot, he started to imagined Jiyoung and he smiled again.

Jiyoung still sat at her desk study. She don't know why she still cannot accept Hoya. Her heart still full of Taemin name.

        " Argh! Why I can't forget you? Why?! I'm sorry Hoya. I'm so sorry." Jiyoung cried in depression. Sometimes her heart said she already forgot Taemin but sometimes her thought still echo his name. Jiyoung cried again.

       " Taemin, why you never saw me? Why? Why Sulli? Why Suzy? Why not me?" Jiyoung cried. Taemin really make her going crazy. Finally she fall asleep with her tears.

Suzy smiled, she felt so happy this night. Finally she went and confess to Taemin that she liked him.

       " I really hope Taemin want to be my boyfriend. Finally I can be with you after a long time I wait for this moment. I'm sorry Sulli but I can't stop thinking about him. He is so special to me." said Suzy alone. Suzy hugged her teddy bear and sleep with her smiled on her face.

 

      " Suzy, my heart can accept you. But you know Sulli is still in my heart. She is so special to me."

      " I know Taemin, Sulli also my best friend. So I can understand it."

Suzy and Taemin smiled, and they were holding hands and they went to Jiyoung and Hoya place.

      " I've a good news Jiyoung" said Suzy happily.

       " What?" Jiyoung heart beat so fast. She doesn't want to hear it. She knew she already failed to win Taemin heart once again.

      " Suzy, please don't say it." said Jiyoung heart.

      " Taemin, come on" Suzy holding Taemin hand and they said together

      " We are officially couple now!" said both of them. Hoya stands and quickly wished them congratulation. Jiyoung tried to smile and she hugged Suzy and she whisper to Suzy ear

      " Take care of him okay?"

      " Don't worry, I will take care of him."

The loving couple left Hoya and Jiyoung alone, and they started their activities together. Jiyoung felt lonely again, she ran away and Hoya followed her. Jiyoung stopped under a big tree and she cried so hard.

       " I love you Taemin, but why you can't see me. You see Sulli, you see Suzy but why not me? Why?! I waited for you everyday if someday you will say 'I Love You Jiyoung' but now it only just hope. And now this hope is totally gone." Jiyoung cried  alone. Hoya hear everyhing and he felt so shocked. Now he knew why Jiyoung cannot accept him. He left Jiyoung alone and he walked to theme park without any aim. He felt all of his energy totally gone. His tears falling down on his cheeks without he noticing. He just walked and walked and suddenly he screamed loud. All the people really shocked with his attitude. Hoya finally ran away to go back to his house.