I'll stay

운명Destiny (part 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Seungri wake-up to an empty bed. He jerked himself up after realizing the time and at the same time few slave has entered the room to clean the room.

Sitting drowsily, he look outside the window and realised it was too late to execute his plan. He must sleep off after last night .... sensation… the sensation that made his body rock….

‘Where’s the prince?’ Actually he was feeling hurt after discover he wake up alone a moment ago. Seungri want to laugh at himself. What did he expect? That Seunghyun will be at his side and cuddle him?

‘Please get ready. Wang-seja Jeonha has instructed to you to the border.’

‘?’ Seungri ask dumbfold.

‘Yes. Wang-seja Jeonha also instruct to take off your collar before you leave the fort.’

‘May I know where Wang-seja Jeonha had go?’ Seungri ask one more time.

‘Wang-seja Jeonha has some matter to attend outside and he ask to take you before he return.’

Seungri feel pang at his heart. Seunghyun is cold heart bastard.

He get up from his bed and drag his sore body straight to the bathroom. After that the slave help him to get dressed. Then they take him to the metal worker to take off his collar.

Seungri feel hundred pounds lighter once the metal worker take off the collar from his neck. Then he put both of his hand on the table and the metal worker take it off one by one.

He look at the gold collar on the table. The symbol of his humiliation. Ironically, it was his cold hearted brother who put the collar on him and Seunghyun, his nemesis was the one who free him.

He was sent to soron country as a slave, but today he will leave this country as Lee Seunghyun, the noron legimate prince. He can feel that he was a different person now. Because the old him will never ever served soron people. He will never bow his head to them, fight with them and will never trust them.

It was noon and Taeyang already wait at the courtyard with ten guards.

‘I’m glad you keep your promise.’ He said to Seungri while sitting on his horse.

Seungri just nod his head and get up on his horse. And when he was about to move Taeyang stop him.

‘Wait,’ He said. ‘I just want to say….thank you. For everything.’

Seungri just stay silent as if he was thinking. Then Taeyang pull his hand to shake Seungri’s hand and Seungri take it without hesitation.

‘Can you spend a little more of your time? When the men heard that you’re going to leave, all of them request to see you. They will not let you go before they see you.’ Taeyang said.

Seungri nod at Taeyang’s request and after that Taeyang raise his hand and the prince men come from every direction to meet Seungri.

It was an honour to serve you, Captain. Seungri let a bitter smile.

Suddenly there was a rider burst into the courtyard from the other gate.

It was Seunghyun.

Seungri know that Seunghyun want to avoid him, that’s why he order him to leave before he come back. But what make he come back early.

He don’t have to wait long for his answer when he heard a sound of someone shouting to open the gate.

Seunghyun get off from his horse without even glance at Seungri. Then he nod his head and the guard open the main gate.

A group of red troops marching inside and Seunghyun’s men make way for them to walk and stop in front Seunghyun.

It was the King’s troops.

‘Jeonha has sent a decree,’ the commander of the troops step forward and meet Seunghyun.

‘Read it.’ Seunghyun order.

‘Wang-seja Jeonha is a traitor. He had made alliance with the enemy country and show no loyalty when he killed his own people. And because of his sin, his title will be strip off and he will be charge for treason. Anyone who help him will also charged with treason.’

There was a dead silence inside the fort.

‘But my father, the true king of soron country is dead.’ Seunghyun speak calmly. ‘Tell me who dare to use his title.’

‘Jusang Jeonha.’ The commander reply.

‘My Daewongum-mama has insults the royal family name. He don’t have right to use that title. That title belong to my father, then to my brother, then to me because I’m the legal heir. Do you think that I will tolerate with this kind of insult?’

‘Jeonha want you to come with us.’ The commander has so much guts to ignore their prince like that.

‘Over my dead body. I rather fight him.’

‘Is that your answer?’

‘Yes.’

‘In that case, Jeonha has a message for you.’ The commander raise his hand and one of his men step forward and give him a dirty bloodstained bag. He open the bag and pull a head from inside the bag and held it to Seunghyun.

It was Ilhoon’s head.

Seunghyun gritted his jaw and sent the cold icy look to the commander.

‘I had a message to my Daewongum-mama.’ Seunghyun said. ‘Tell him that he can cut off the head of every people he want, but that still won’t make him a king.’

Then he begin to walk away and bump into Seungri is in his path. For a moment they stare at each other before Seunghyun straighten himself while shot him with the cold icy look.

'I told you that I don’t want to see him after I come back. What is he doing here?’ Seunghyun snap at his men as he walk past them.

Seungri turn and look at Taeyang. ‘I’m going to stay,’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter