Wrong side

운명Destiny (part 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I had never once wished to become emperor.

I always thought of you as my real blood brother,  so how could you do this to me!

 

 

 

Seungri was seating on the high chair with a deep frown. This is because he is busy planning the tactics inside his head. He needs to straighten his strategy because things have got very difficult.

He needs to include all aspect. He’s not commanding a normal troop but two troops that were enemy, which mean they are walking on the thin lines.

Seungri watch as Seunghyun arrive with all his men. They had been discussing the meeting professionally, which is a great relief to him. And during that meeting, Seungri also notice that Seunghyun has speak in fluent noron language.

‘It’s lucky for him to speak in our language,’ Kwong Jiyong said as they leaving the great hall.

‘Nothing involve him has anything to do with luck.’ Seungri make a remark.

When he was alone in his tent, he buried himself in tons of work. He will plan the tactical works again and again. During the day he will command drills to the troops. And during night, after works, he will bury himself in physical exercise. He will practise until he was dripping with sweat, until he could no longer raise his sword because his muscles were sore and trembling.

He will return to bed late in the morning and sleep for two or three hours everyday.

He told himself that this is what he had want. It was so stupid of him to think that he can have a relationship with Seunghyun.

He return to his tent after his usual practice, his body was drench with sweats.

Instead go straight to bed, he walk to his working desk.

He decided to write a letter.

To his dear brother.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter