Until tomorrow

운명Destiny (part 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Seunghyun has receive the report about his men try to do something bad to Zico because of his betrayal. Seungri was shocked too when he heard the report. His instruction is simple, stay clear from the prisoner. If this is his country, this men would be punish for disobey order.

After the encounter with Zico, Seunghyun’s mood totally change. That kid has so much guts to insults his prince. Seungri was so worried about Seunghyun but there’s nothing he can do since Seunghyun has throw everyone out including him from the main hall.

It's dangerous if Seunghyun keep his anger. Because the last time Seungri remembered Seunghyun acted like this, he had give his uncle leeway to strip off two of his lands. He had waited outside the door for hours and when there is no sign that Seunghyun want to come out from the room, Seungri has instruct one guard to replace him. He also give the guard a warning that no matter what happen, no one can interrupt the prince.

It almost three in the morning when Seungri was brought to his rooms by the slave. He has seen the prince’s men and gives them orders not repeat the same mistake and he wants everyone of obey it this time.

Seungri was a bit shocked when he enter his room. The room is big and look nothing like moderate. Then he remember, there 's nothing moderate about soron people. Seungri’s eyes scan the room. There was wine and fruits on the table, the bed look so comfort and cover with silk sheets, it even had balcony.

He dismiss the slave and when the door is closed, Seungri pour the wine on the cup and drink it. He take a moment before he finish the wine and when he’s done he put the cup back on the table. Then he turn around and his lean on the table.

Seungri lift his right hand to his chest and unpinned the ‘captain’ badge that Seunghyun give to him. When he look at the metal badge in his hand, the thought has occur to his mind that his time as Seunghyun’s captain was almost come to the end.

He close his eyes and let the chill wind touch his body. His mind replay all sorts of event that happen today.

Lee Seunghyun…

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter