It's Begin

운명Destiny (part 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Seungri was riding beside Seunghyun when he see red troops approaching them. Taeyang shouts for them to stop when they realise that the troop is the King’s soldier.

Seungri could sense the tension among the prince’s men behind him when they look at the marching soldier in front of them.

‘Have they mistakenly thought us as enemy?’ Taeyang said in confused.

‘No,’ Seunghyun reply, his eyes still fix at the scene in front of him.

‘We still can avoid them. There’s a path open at the east.’ Seungri sugessted.

‘No.’ Seunghyun say determined, make both Seungri and Taeyang look at him more confuse.

The troops suddenly stop moving and three people sprang forward from the lines and begin to ride with their horse towards them.

‘You two follow me,’ Seunghyun order and dug his heels into his horse.

Seungri and Taeyang follow slightly behind Seunghyun. And as they come closer at the meeting point they realize the three people is Minister Gi Cheol, Minister Won Bin and his commander.

Seungri stomach twisted. This feels all wrong.

‘Minister Gi Cheol,’ Seunghyun greet the old man but receive no polite greeting from him.

‘You need to come with us.’ the minister reply rudely without addressing the royal title.

‘Come with you? And the reason?’ Seunghyun said, nonchalantly.

‘We receive a report that say you have bribe the clan raiders to attack the border. What you’ve done is the act of betrayal to your country and because of that you will be charge for treason.’

‘Treason,’ Seunghyun said, calmly.

‘You want to deny that this accusation is not true?’

The words fell like a hell of a blow but Seungri know that Seunghyun can beat the crap out of them.

‘I can deny anything I like when there is no solid proof,’ Seunghyun reply.

‘We have proof.’ Then Minister Gi Cheol raise his right hand as a signal, and one person ride towards them.

The person stop beside Minister Gi Cheol before pull the hood over his head.

It was Zico, his son.

‘Go back and wait for my instruction.’ Seunghyun whispered to Taeyang.

Seunghyun throw a cold glance to Zico. ‘You had betrayed me. I can assure you that you’re not going to enjoy the experience.’ Seungri look how the young boy’s face turn pale.

‘You have no choice. Either you come with us willingly or we will force you.’ Minister Gi Cheol smirk.

Seunghyun was still calm on his horse. His eyes travel between his men and the king troops.

Will Seunghyun willingly go with them? If he refuse, that’s mean he had declare a war with his uncle. And is he willing to ask his men to die for him? Somehow Seungri doubt at that statement. He know very well that Seunghyun will not going to do that despite knowing that his men will fight to their death, if he ask them.

‘If I go with you what happen to my men

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter