Betrayed

운명Destiny (part 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘Killer!’ One of the prince’s men shouts and run towards Seungri’s direction while pulling his sword. But he was caught by Jiyong’s men before he can reach Seungri.

‘Give me your order Seunghyun.’ Jiyong already stand up and draw his sword in defence position.

‘Hold!’ Seungri said seeing that soron and noron soldier already draw their sword at each other. It only need one single mistake to trigger the bloodbath.

‘Hold!’ Seungri shout to the prince’s men.

He was stuck in the middle between his men and the prince’s men. One side is ready to attack him and one side is ready to protect him.

The soron soldier feel angry and betrayed by the fact they had let their enemy to be their leader and now they had let him take the fort. They were torn to choose whether to save the fort or to run seeing how they had being outnumbered by their enemy.

Seungri realize that he can't no longer control the prince’s men. He realized that they hate him too much after they realize his true identity. So he let his mind running a battle mode.

And there was only one solution to stop what was going to happen.

‘Seize the fort.’ Seungri gave order to Jiyong.

 

 

‘We have take over the fort,’ Jiyong said as he kneel in front of Seungri. ‘Tenno.’

Emperor.

The title sound too odd in his ear. It only belong to his father. Looking at his best friend made Seungri realized one thing. That he was no longer a prince. After his father’s death, he is responsible to take the throne.

‘Rise, Hyung’ Seungri said while both of his hands clutch on Jiyong’s shoulder and pull him to stand up. ‘You don’t need to bow to me.’

‘I thought you were dead.’ Jiyong stated.

‘Seunghyun, what really happened to you?’

An image of how he being capture by his own men flashed in front of his eyes at the thought of the memory.

‘You were right about my hyung,’ Seungri manage to say after a moment silent.

In fact, that was all he can say.

‘I watched your brother  being crowned as a new emperor,’ Jiyong said darkly as he was looking at Seungri.

‘Tell me the whole story, hyung.’

And Jiyong tell him everything. From the conspiracy lies that his brother told them that Seungri had been killed by his own men, to his funeral and when he was buried side by side his father tomb.

‘There’s something else I want to show you.’ Jiyong inform before pull

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter