A Promise

운명Destiny (part 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

After enduring tortured of hours of being tied on the back of the horse, finally they stop. Seungri was being pull roughly and made him land badly on the rocky surface. They take away the cloth from his mouth and the blindfold from his eyes, but his hands remained tied behind his back as he push himself in sitting position.

He scan his surrounding and it confirm his worst guess.

They have been kidnap by the ‘wanderer’. This people were the outcast. They were brutal, cruel and always attack village and kill innocent people.

They need to escape, like now! Or the death reaper will apprear sooner than they expected.

He search for Seunghyun and found him when they drag before push the crown prince harshly beside Seungri.

Seunghyun push himself into a sitting position while his hands were tied behind his back. ‘Don’t get up,’ he manage to whisper, before stand on his knee.

He made a demand to talk with the leader. Seunghyun know it was reckless but he has no time. They were two days late.

The clan leader refuse to meet with Seunghyun’s demand. He snap an order and begin to walk away.

But Seunghyun refuse to back off. He talk to the leader in the same language he talk with the women clan leader, but he got only two words come out from his mouth before the leader did what most people want to do when they speak with Seunghyun. He slap him, very hard.

The impact made Seunghyun stagger and force him to step backwards. He grit his swollen lips and look at the leader sharply before said something that caught the leader attention.

Seungri feel his body is burning with tension. He need to find a way to escape and he think that they need to going make that attempt now. He search for Seunghyun’s eyes. For a few seconds they shared some kind of wired transmission as if both of them were able to read each other mind.

The minute Seunghyun shake his head, Seungri feel frustration hit him. But it was too late because the leader has brought all his attention to Seunghyun. And from the look of the leader’s face Seungri know that Seunghyun was about to get the beating of his life.

Seungri’s body has move before he realise it, but has being restrained by two of the clan learder's men. He struggle so hard, and it was impossible to free himself. He could feel the iron grip from the two men and the strain from the rope that bound his wrists. A second later he heard the sound of a sword being unsheathed and the next moment the shiny blade was being pointed on his neck.

He can hear Seunghyun’s hard voice speak in the foreign language.

If Seungri want to know what Seunghyun said, then he don’t need to guess it. The leader look so pissed. He put down his sword but only to ram the metal tilt to Seungri’s stomach. And his left side took the worst of the unimaginative pain. He try to struggle despite the pain but it only make the clan leader more angry. He hit Seungri's head with the metal tilt and make him loss conscious.

 

 

Seungri open his eyes for brief second and was meet by a yellow canvas. He was lying on the comfortable mattress but his mind was feeling disoriented after being knock out on the head.  

He wake up so abruptly when he remember about Seunghyun, but soon after that he regret it as he let out a groan as he grips his left ribs in pain while shut his eyes.

‘You should lie down.’

Seungri know the voice. He try adjusting his breathing, and when the pain slowly faded away he open his eyes and found Seunghyun was staring at him.

‘You miss all the action.’ Seunghyun said.

Seungri close his eyes again because his head feel dizzy, then he try to breath slowly.

‘What

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter