Off to Go Together

Chanbaek One-Shot Stories

 

Off to Go Together

 

The morning before he went to Pyeongchang for an event, Baekhyun was waking up in a not so good condition. He still had a cold. He felt dizzy although this time it was quite bearable. After woke up, he was clearing his throat which made the man who was sleeping beside him woke up.

Chanyeol slowly got up and reached for Baekhyun’s forehead, “Are you still dizzy?” He felt his hand was slightly hot, “Do you think you can perform tonight?”

“Of course I must perform tonight. I’m okay, a little bit sleep will make me less dizzy.”

Chanyeol watched the clock hanging on the wall. They had enough time to back sleep, especially Baekhyun. “I’ll wake you up one hour from now on.”

Baekhyun was back to slept with a caressing hand on his back. Chanyeol surely knew how to make Baekhyun slept. Honestly, Chanyeol didn’t want Baekhyun to go to Pyeongchang tonight. He had been sick since four days ago, but he, also with Jongdae and Minseok, were already booked for an event.

After Baekhyun fell to the deep slumber, Chanyeol got up and walked to the kitchen. He planned to make a hot citron tea for Baekhyun. Heading to the kitchen, he heard the phone ringing.

“Hello?”

“Chanyeol? How’s Baekhyun?” Jongdae was sound worried.

“His cold isn’t as bad as before, but I’m a bit worried. You guys will finish at 9 pm, right?”

“Not sure, but the schedule told so. Hopefully we finish on time, so Baekhyun can rest sooner.”

Chanyeol paused, seemed to think about a thing, “Say again, when are you all going to Pyeongchang?”

“Manager hyung already told us to stand by. He will pick us up soon, and then we’ll ride to your apartment to pick Baekhyun. I’ll call you again when we’re going to your apartment. Tell him to get ready after that, okay?”

“… Jongdae-ah, I’m still worry about Baekhyun. Do you think it’s okay for me to drive Baekhyun to Pyeongchang? I don’t have any schedule for today and I think about bring him to a restaurant to eat properly before preparing for the event tonight. After we eat, we’ll head to Pyeongchang as soon as possible.”

“There’s no problem with that, I’ll tell manager hyung, but Chanyeol-ah, is it safe to eat outside just the two of you in a middle of day? You know, uummm…”

Chanyeol cut Jongdae’s words as knowing what the other meant, “That’s why you should tag along with us. How about Minseok hyung?”

“Oh, don’t bother him. After taking a bath, he said he wanted to sleep before manager hyung come. He slept late because he watched soccer match on TV last night. Therefore, I’ll go with you two.”

“Okay then, I’ll pick you up in two hour. Thank you, Jongdae-ah.”

 

-

-

-

 

“Baek, wake up and drink the tea I’ve made for you. You need to dress up, we will eat outside today. I’m going to drive you to Pyeongchang.”

“… you…what?”

“Eating outside? What do you want to eat?”

“Eh? Sushi… No, I mean, you’re going to Pyeongchang with me?”

“Sushi? Okay, I know a nice place for sushi. And yes, I’m going to drive you to Pyeongchang. Jongdae told manager hyung already, so it’s alright. Now change your clothes and we’ll have sushi after.”

“Why?”

“Have you seen your face on the mirror? Pale. I’m worried, so I need to tag along, at least to make sure you eat your meal properly. You want sushi, sushi you get. After eat, take your medicine and sleep, while I’m driving you out of Seoul. Understand?”

“Uuumm… but…”

“No but. If it’s possible, I’ll pick you up after the event. No, I’ll make sure to pick you up from Pyeongchang.”

“Yeol, listen to me, Pyeongchang is quite far from Seoul, and…”

“Just agree and say thank you.”

“Uugh…”

“Baek?”

“… Thank you. Please help me for today,” cheeks turned red, Baekhyun shyly nodded. He felt loved by Chanyeol and it made him smile. He thought he would pass the day just fine with Chanyeol beside him.

 

 

A/N :

Unbeta-ed. I don't even know if the photo yesterday (170218) was really Chanbaek together in Chanyeol's car. I found Baekhyun performed a bit uncomfortable in ‪K-Drama Festa in‬ Pyeongchang, perhaps he was sick. Don't know. Lemme just imagine a thing with these two. Anyway, enjoy ^^