Hey Mama!

Chanbaek One-Shot Stories

 

Hey Mama!

 

“How is the song?” The song-writer and composer, Park Chanyeol, asked opinion from his client, “The title is Hey Mama!”

 

“It’s easy-listening kind of music. There’re rap parts though. I am Byun Baekhyun, remember? I am a soloist, a vocalist, not a rapper.”

 

“I can teach you how to rap,” Chanyeol focused on the music software running on his computer, editing his art product. His eyes never once look at the singer.

 

Frowning, Baekhyun gazed at Chanyeol, “What are you actually?”

 

“Me?” Chanyeol turned around and saw his client on the eyes, “Based on money I earned so far, I make music for singers like you so I am a composer, but I also can sing and rap. It’s kinda like one of my hobbies.”

 

“Then sing that song and give me an example about how to rap the part in it.”

 

“Rap part in Hey Mama? Sure, listen and learn,” Chanyeol grabbed his bottle of mineral water, drank it, and then… “Yo ttaekkalnage charyeo ibeul piryo eopseo, ilhada malgo on ge mwoga eottae, eollebeolle charyeo ipgo kkumida bamsae, imi neon keullaseuga dareun motae.”

 

Baekhyun raised his hands, “Stop. Stop. Stop.”

 

Closing his mouth, Chanyeol stopped midway and stared at Baekhyun, “Why?”

 

“Your voice… is too y. I can’t listen to it any longer.”

 

“…”

 

“It’s too y and makes me…” Baekhyun glanced at Chanyeol, suddenly his face was turning red like tomato, “…makes me turn on.” Baekhyun bowed his head low and lower.

 

Chanyeol smirked and continued rapping.

 

“Stop there. Yah! Yah!” Baekhyun was annoyed at that moment, but the composer was still singing like he teased the singer.  Baekhyun couldn’t hold anymore. He walked closer to Chanyeol and stood right before him.

 

Chanyeol smirked while looking up at the singer now stood in front of him. “Yo ttaekkalnage charyeo ibeul piryo eopseo, ilhada malgo on ge mwoga eottae, eollebeolle charyeo ipgo kkumida bamsae, imi neon keullaseuga dareun motae.” He kept repeating the first rap part in the song.

 

Baekhyun then sat on Chanyeol’s lap. Face to face, “Stop that. Okay?”

 

“Not want to.” Chanyeol was still singing like a stubborn child.

 

“Aaargh…” and Baekhyun kissed the composer to shut him up. He nibbled the lower part of Chanyeol’s lips. Moans could be heard in the studio room of the composer.

 

“This is new. You never this far before,” Chanyeol said before continuing kissed back the singer.

 

“That was the limit of my craving,” Baekhyun on Chanyeol’s lips like it was a lollipop.

 

Their hot moment was cut off. Chanyeol surprisingly ended their kiss. “This chair is too tight…”

 

Disappointment could be seen all over Baekhyun’s face. He was pouting with swollen lips. He intended to push Chanyeol and stand up, but Chanyeol held his waist so he sat still.

 

“This chair is too tight, so we need to move to my bed. The room is across this studio.”

 

“Then carry me.”

 

“Yes, Princess.”

 

“What princess? I am a man with a lot of female fans willing to line up just to see me.”

 

“Princess can also be charming to other women. It’s acceptable,” Chanyeol stood up while carrying Baekhyun bridal-style.

 

“Don’t call me Princess.”

 

“No Princess? Fine, Angel? Hello angel geurim gata, haneureul bomyeon neoman boyeo~” Chanyeol teased Baekhyun with another song. He knew he wasn’t an amazing singer, but it was his own song after all, moreover it was just for his one and only special client. Didn’t mind his technique, his client seemed like he really enjoyed his voice though.

 

“Stop singing with that voice of yours.”

 

“Angel doesn’t mad. You aren’t suitable to be an angel. Okay, you’re still princess then.”

 

“You’re so annoying. Put me down!”

 

“Princess is so demanding…” Chanyeol then put Baekhyun down, so Baekhyun could stand by himself.

 

“Give me a piggyback instead,” without agreement on the other side, Baekhyun turned Chanyeol around, back facing the singer. “Now, squat.”

 

Shaking his head as a sign of give in, Chanyeol squatted and easily gave the singer piggyback. He walked out of the studio room, continued singing with his y voice according to Baekhyun.

 

“Stop singing already. The thing down south here is getting harder. Can you feel something poking your back?”

 

Chanyeol laughed, but then screamed in pain. Baekhyun bit his left ear, “That’s the revenge for not listening to me.”

 

“Tsk, we’ll see. After I put you on my bed, I’ll give you my revenge so you can’t walk properly tomorrow.”

 

“Whatever, but seriously, you have to teach me how to rap tomorrow. Anyway, the song is catchy. I already remember some of the part. Hey Mama, jigeum baro i sungan. Let’s make a night, woo-oh~ Just you and I, woo-oh~”

 

“Yeah, we’ll do that,” and Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun’s as hard as possible while carrying the singer. Make sure not to drop and anger the princess.

 



 

A/N :

Hahaha what is this? I can't continue this story and turn it into nc-17. ty thing needs to wait and I'm not ready, yet.

Anyway, enjoy this one shot. Bye~~