T H R E E

The Dream || VKook || TaeKook

A/N: Yaaayyy, longer chapter coming your way! And from Taehyung's POV!~ Without adue, enjoy~! 

 

Taehyung

 

"Mum, why do I have to go to school today? We just got here!" I whined, "It's not fair!~?!"

"Kim Taehyung, you are going and that is final. Besides the principal wants to meet you. So go get ready, we are leaving in fifteen." Mum walked off into the kitchen leaving me all alone in the living room. I threw a tantrum on the ground, letting my legs kick at the floor and my hands gripping at my pink fluffy teddy bear, Mr. Hansol.

"Hannie it's not fair!" I pout, speaking towards my true friend. "C'mon we have to go get ready for our first day at school."

 

 

"Again."

 

 

•∞•

 

 

 

 

Standing in front of the iron gates, I eyed up my new learning facility. Ravenwood High school. It looked pretty decent with it's plain orange brick walls, its large glass panes located on both of the schools two side 'towers' and a flat beige roof. Considering that this school creates both geniuses and entrepreneurs that have gone beyond the small city in which belongs to the Gyeonsang Province, and into the big business community of Seoul's metropolitan city and/or internationally around the world, it did not seem all that big in comparison to my last school, which was located in Gyeonggi-do, but it still looked big enough for me to get lost in. Luckily for me, my mum printed out the school's map before we left! Now where did I put it..? I felt my pockets looking for the thin white piece of paper, which I had folded in half. Not feeling the sheet of paper, nor the familiar rectangular feeling of my phone, I question where I had vaguely left it–that is if I even took it from where my mum had placed it this morning. That would explain why I forgot my phone. Immediately regretting my life choices of staying up until midnight the night before we drove here–just to watch the repeat of Bigbang's performance on Mnet, which I had missed due to a prior dinner with family and friends that I had no chance of escaping–I grudgingly take my bag off as students walk past me entering the premises. Rummaging through my bag quickly–but carefully searching around Mr.Hansol, not to hurt him–in hunt of the thin sheet of paper, but finding nothing of the sort. I feel a panicking sensation arise in my chest, I need to remain calm. Quickly zipping up my bag, I take a moment to breathe before placing my bag back on my shoulder and head inside the gates praying that I won't get lost–which I know was an impossible wish–but more specifically praying that I'll be able to survive through my first day of school all over again, this time with no bullies or brats, just a normal school with normal people and hopefully a familiar face I can rely on too.

 

•∞•

 

Somehow I had ended up in a Library where many students were studying vigorously, something which I struggled to maintain myself for over a maximum of five minutes. I was about to turn around and leave when a certain male entered the library through the door opposite me, luring all my attention towards the brown flock of soft looking hair. Now that I think about it he looks familiar, almost like the boy from my dre–no way, it couldn't be.. Is this what they call fate? Just thinking about the boy from my dream my stomach flutter with dancing butterflies, he was a very handsome boy, and dare I say, he was very sweet. Though he didn't seem like it, due to his menacing gaze–which I may have found adorable–and his quiet personality, I know he is. We got talking although it was mostly myself doing all the work, but I didn't mind as it wasn't too long before he opened up and when he did, I felt immediately attached to him. He was actually quite a talker when you hit the right topic. We had a few odd chats but I could tell he was still quite awkward around me. Too bad I never got his name, though he never got my real name either only my weird nickname, V. But to think we may be attending the same school gives me the chills! I wonder if–. My thoughts were put on halt when a loud bang echoed across the extremely quiet library catching every single students' attention. I was curious as to what had happened but when I saw the male move in my peripheral vision, my short attention span had gone straight back to the brown haired male, who happened to be walking towards the seating area in which the loud noise had escalated from. Seems like, I'll have to keep my eye on him~. I thought as he joined a group of males, one male was being scolded by the Librarian whom was holding a book or two over her head. Strange, I wonder what happened? Another was laughing his off and the remaining two were doing completely opposite actions. One was, or what I had assumed to be, coaxing the angry Librarian to calm down, while the other was resting his head on his arms, sleeping, or atleast trying too.

Definitely a unique bunch of people.

Noticing the clock was getting closer to starting bell, I hurried myself out the Library doors and towards the main building–where ever that was–not realising there was a person standing with their back to me, right in front of me until it was too late. We both stumbled forward only a few metres away from the Library door, the other male was able to catch himself while I was on the verge of losing my standing to gravity until, the other spoke.

"Whah be careful!" He had helped me out, catching me amidst in my fall. He had a hand supporting me around my waist as I was pressed up against his chest, heart beating quick, both our chests heaving up and down in-sync, out of breath.

Feeling embarrassed I quickly collected myself, pulling away from the other and saying the first thing that came to mind, "I'm–I'm sorry, thank you. I'm new here, I don't know where the hell I am–do you know? Ignore that, of course you do. Stupid Tae..."

Amongst my mumbling, I was caught unprepared when the other had simply chuckled a deep, deep throaty laugh in response. I simply stared as his eyes crinkled and squinted together like an upside down smile, his cheekbones lifted up, leaving a massive grin on his face.

Utterly confused I could not help but utter a small response in return, "what's....funny?"

It took him a moment to calm down from whatever he found funny before answering my question.

"It's nothing, but you're just really cute mumbling away like that. That's all," he gave a light smile before holding out his hand, "the names Jung Hoseok. But please call me Jhope."

"Jhope? Why?"

"Because I'm your hope~!" he winked in response, I grin in return. I like him, he's cheeky.

"In that case you can call me V. But my real name is Kim Taehyung~" I gleed and Jhope–my new friend–smirked back at me.

"So where ya' going, V-ssi?" he asked.

I sprung myself up into the air, "Oh! I ALMOST FORGOT?!" Landing on my feet I stared desperately at my new friend, "wheres the principles office?"

I could tell Jhope was amused but decided to ignore it, I had other important matters to deal with. I gave him pleading eyes shooting out a bunch of questions per minute, "can you show me where it is? Do you have a map I can borrow? Can you–"

"Okay, okay. One question at a time, please." He smirked at my embarrassment, again, as I went light rosy pink in the cheeks, "hate to break it to ya, but you've come through the wrong entrance. The main building is on the other side of the library you just came from."

"You're kidding me?" I ask in disbelief, Jhope shook his head completely dead serious.

"Hey here's an idea! How about I just show you to the office?"

Upon hearing that my eye lit up, "r-really? You'd do that for me?"

He nods his head, "of course I would! We're friends now."

Feeling I could trust his words I smile softly, looking down. But my eyes don't linger too long on the pavement when Jhope eagerly grabs my wrist, pulling me back inside the library earning a surprised yelp. As we were walking through the library we passed the table in which the boy from my dream or someone similar looking sat at.

I thought about it for a second before asking Jhope directly, "Jhope?"

He turned to look back at me before realising I had stopped walking, then he himself stopped too, "whats wrong?"

"Well, nothings wrong," I quietened down, "it's, um, him." I pointed towards the cute boy from before, "whats his name?"

Jhope followed my finger towards the male and frowned, "oh, that's Jeon Jungkook. Why did he do something to you?"

I immediately shook my head, "n-no!"

"Then why?" he asked.

"I was just...curious," I shrug.

"Well, just a warning he's not exactly friendly to all. He's quite....cold."

This time it was my turn to frown, "why? what had he done?"

Jhope thought about it for a minute before shrugging, "it's not what he's done but more like how he acts. If he likes you, he'll let you know. If he doesn't, you'll know about it."

"What really?" I cry out, "but he seemed so nice..."

Jhope shrugged, "then maybe he likes you. But he's a popular person, so just be careful okay."

I simply nod, "okay."

I made one last lingering stare before we left both left the library, Jeon Jungkook. I'll remembr you.

 

 

 

We soon reached my destination and I turned to Jhope, "thank you. You're a life saver."

Jhope grinned in response, "well of course I am, I'm your hope!"

I chuckled shaking my head, "yes you are."

"Well, I've got to get going," Jhope says casually, his cheeks tinted a little pink, "but I'll see you at lunch right?"

I nod my head enthusiastically, feeling my cheeks rip apart from my massive grin.

He smiles back too, bopping his head, "cool see you then!~"

With that he walked away leaving me in front of the brown door with a window which has the label 'Principles Office'. Putting my hands to my bag straps I throw my bag up as I shift it to a more comfortable position, before reaching out to the door and knocking three times. Upon hearing a muffled 'come in' I placed my hand on the handle and began turning it. Once inside, I noticed two men standing behind the wooden desk in the middle of the room which a lady sat at. The name tag which said, 'Principle Harris', was standing in gold and black resting at the edge of the big brown desk, a computer to her right and few folders to her left.

"Ah, you must be Kim Taehyung the new transferee. Nice to meet you! I'm your principle, Mrs Harris. To my left is the head of your year, Mr Kim and to my right is the school's co-principle, Mr Park. Why don't you quickly take a seat before you go to your first class."

So Taehyung did, he walked forward and took a seat in the steel chair with the cushion attached to it's base before remembering that he was already ten minutes late to first class, "ahh, sorry about my tardiness. I got lost..."

She chuckled, "that's quite alright. Here why don't you have a quick look at your timetable before we go into formalities." She handed me a white sheet of paper with all my classes on. 

My chosen subjects were Maths, Biology, Psychology, P.E, Korean Studies and two language courses; English and Japanese. I also have a study session, today last period and Thursday third period. I quietly sigh, it's going to be a tough year... For the next ten minutes, she went through all the school rules and told me of how the system works; though i pretty much knew that. She also told me of important events and award ceremonies held at the middle and the end of the year. Soon we were interrupted by a loud knock on the door, it turned out to be my new english teacher, Mr Lee. Soon goodbyes were said and the rest was left to be told to me by Mr Lee. I respectfully bowed my head at the principle, head teacher and the co-principle. My new teacher held the door open for me as I walked out thanking him, he soon followed turning to me.

"Please follow me," my new teacher instructed and he began to give me a lecture on the school and it's national colours not forgetting to leave out any detail that he deemed important for me to know. Which to be honest wasn't much.

 

 

•∞•

 

 

My new teacher opened the door and walked inside his classroom, where students were busying themselves in their work. I stood by the door waiting for him to call me in, as I have done three times before.  

"Class, I have some news. Please put your pens and pencils down. We have a new student joining us today." There were whispers that had escalated throughout the room between the other students until I was called in, "Mr Kim, please come in and introduce yourself."

Taking a shaky breath, I put a small smile on my face and make my way inside, squeals, gasps and whispers now surrounding me. "Hi, my name is Kim Taehyung. Nice to meet you." I eye my classmates, taking in each face. Until a certain blown haired male sat in the corner of the room, next to an ash blonde haired male. He was scribbling on a notebook as everyone else was preoccupied by me. I instantly recognised him as the boy from the library. I feel my smile grow as I walk towards him, creating more whispers. Stopping in front of his desk everyone stared, but I didn't really care. All that mattered was that I am able to meet him again. He was doodling some kind of an ogre labelled Jimin. I found it extremely cute, he was talented. I lift up my hand and rest it upon his shoulder, he lifts his head and looks straight ahead before turning and following my hand up revealing his handsome face. Once he saw it was me, he seemed quite surprised, calling out my nickname in disbelief, "V?"

I smile at him, "hello, Jungkook~."