Present for Who?

My Secret Santa

There was one more week until students had to exchange or give gifts for the Secret Santa event. You were still thinking of what to get MyungSoo. You pondered while walking to your next class and mindlessly bumped into someone.

 

“Oof.” your binder fell onto the floor with several papers scattered about.

 

You looked up to see him helping you gather your belongings neatly into a pile.

 

“T-thanks.” you stuttered and mentally facepalmed yourself.

 

“Sorry for bumping into you, I should have watched where I was going.” he said while rubbing the back of his neck.

 

“Ani! (No!) I should be sorry! Oh, I better get going now! See you later, MyungSoo-sshi.” you apologized and turned to leave.

 

“Wait!” MyungSoo called out, you turned to him, “I just wanna ask... Who did you get for the Secret Santa event?” he showed his eyesmile which made your heart melt.

 

Your eyes widened at his sudden question, “Uh...” you stammered, “It's suppose to be a secret! I can't tell.” you pretended to zip your lips and lock it with a key, and threw the imaginary key away.

 

“Jebal? (Please?)” he begged cutely. You knew you couldn't tell him so you quickly diverted your eyes from him.

 

“Mianhae, MyungSoo-sshi! I really have to go!” you were probably 5 minutes late for class already, you didn't want to get detention.

 

You waved cutely at MyungSoo and went the opposite direction he was going.

 

MyungSoo's heart fluttered at your nervousness and cuteness, which are reasons why he fell for you. He didn't know why, but it brought a small smile to his face while he was pacing to his class. He also didn't think of a present for the person he got, but he had a few ideas up his sleeve.

 

----------

Heh, I'm so bad at writing ;n;. Enjoy!