Our Garden

My Secret Santa

Finally class was over and you headed over to the school's garden with your gift like MyungSoo asked you to. Pushing open the door, you saw a thin layer of snow and pink petals scrambled about on the floor looking beautiful as ever. Carefully walking, you went to a tree with a big, thick trunk and set your bags on one of the benches. It was snowing lightly but it wasn't cold at all, just a very cool breeze here and there.

 

It was peaceful and the scenery was beautiful. You grazed your fingers along some flowers while waiting for MyungSoo to show. Many questions entered your head such as:

 

Why did he ask me to come here?

 

Why did he get me more than one present?

 

Does... this mean... he likes me?...

 

You stopped questioning yourself when you felt a pair of hands cover your eyes.

 

“Stop and give me all your money.” you heard a low voice say. That voice, you could recognize in any tone, giggling, you turned around and saw MyungSoo with a Santa hat.

 

“Yah, you weren't suppose to turn around!” he pouted. You couldn't stop laughing at his fail attempt to scare you. MyungSoo smiled, seeing that he made you laugh, he loved your laugh.

 

After you stopped yourself from laughing overboard, you asked, “So, why did you tell me to come here?”

 

“Ah, open your presents first!” he said like a little child. When did the both of you become so friendly?

 

Both of you walked over to the big tree and sat down on the bench. Taking out a small box, you opened it, revealing a plain and simple but yet beautiful ring.

 

You turned to MyungSoo, “Well, you said any kind of jewelry was fine.” he stated.

 

But a ring?... What did that mean?

 

“Here, I'll help you put it on.” he gently put the ring on your ring finger. “What a perfect fit.” he cooed.

 

You were embarrassed by his sudden skinship and comfort with you. His touch made your heart skip at a fast rate. His smile made you melt like ice cream under a burning sun.

 

“So, MyungSoo-sshi, why did you tell me to come here?” you still being totally oblivious to everything still asked such a question.

 

MyungSoo shook his head while chuckling, “You can drop the formalities now, ~~~~~~. Call me oppa. Oi, you're so innocent, you still don't know what all this means?”

 

You shook your head like a little child to his question that you weren't suppose to 'answer'.

 

“Look up.” MyungSoo pointed to a branch above the both of you.

 

Looking up, you saw a mistletoe and you cocked your head to the side and turned back to MyungSoo. Your eyebrows furrowed, still not comprehending his actions.

 

“Maybe this will help you understand.” MyungSoo moved forward and gently kissed you leaving you shocked and dazed. “Do you still not understand?”

 

You didn't know what to do, MyungSoo waved his hand in front of your face. “Yah, earth to Han ~~~~~!!”

 

After a few seconds you turned to MyungSoo, “Does this mean... you like me?” you uttered out.

 

“Pabo, I've liked you ever since I saw you. I didn't know how to approach you, and becoming your Secret Santa gave me the best opportunity to confess.” he said while embarrassingly looking away and then looking back at you giving you a heart stopping smile.

 

You flushed red hearing his confession. “So, will you be my girlfriend on this snowy Christmas day?” he said sweetly.

 

“And what if I say no?” you teased.

 

“Then I'll ask you everyday until you say yes, or better yet, I'll just keep kissing you until you deny your love for me because I know you feel the same way.” you flushed a deeper shade of red.

 

You really couldn't deny your feelings for MyungSoo so you nodded lightly while biting your lip so he wouldn't go any further.

 

“MyungSoo oppa,” his ears perked hearing you call him 'Oppa' for the first time, “this will be our garden that we shared our first kiss.” you said which seemed like a whisper because you get all shy when you talk about skinship.

 

“Wae? (Why?) Did you want us to share our second kiss here too?” he smirked.

 

“Ani! (No!) I just want to remember and remind you so you'll never forget. This place is special.” you said diverting your eyes from his so you wouldn't get lost in them.

 

MyungSoo thought your actions were cute but there was something he wanted to try. He took your chin with his thumb and forefinger so you looked straight at him and he quickly leaned in so you couldn't back away in time. Shock filled your body as MyungSoo's lips touched yours once again but slowly your eyelids fell and your body loosened up as MyungSoo deepened the kiss.

 

*Now that's two kisses.* you both thought.

 

----------

Welp, this isn't how I planned to write the story at all, lol.

I don't even know what to write anymore ;~;.

Plus, I have finals coming up, so I won't be updating for a while!

Sorry if there are typos, grammar mistakes, etc.

Enjoy, subscribe, comment!~