Information

My Secret Santa

MyungSoo thought about all the conversations he has had with you and tried to find what colors and things you liked the best, but nothing came. Mainly because all your talks were nothing about each other, it was always about directions to class, he would ask you where so and so was, etc. There was nothing about what you liked or what he liked. He felt really bad and he had to really step his game up to give you the best present ever. He planned to interrogate you tomorrow at school.

 

Next day at school

 

It was lunch time and you were sitting with none other than Lee SeoYoo, your best friend since birth, both of you were chatting happily until a shadow fell over the both of you.

 

“Hey.” he greeted.

 

With one little word, girls around you squealed in excitement but sent you both death glares at how the popular kid was talking to you average students.

 

“Hi.” you both said awkwardly. You not wanting to make the wrong move and get pummeled by his fans and SeoYoo being just plain awkward with MyungSoo around.

 

“Mind if I talk to ~~~~~~ for a second?” he turned to SeoYoo and asked curtly.

 

“Uh... sure...” she replied but was giddy inside knowing that she left you with your crush. SeoYoo got up and left to get a snack that was all the way across the lunchroom.

 

You watched as SeoYoo looked back and winked, then you turned to MyungSoo.

 

“Did you need something, MyungSoo-sshi?”

 

“I need help on something.” he said in a low voice that was only audible for only you two to hear. He didn't want his fans to bombard you. You nodded for him to continue.

 

“There's this girl... and she's very much like you, sweet, innocent...” your heart ached knowing that he had girl that was just like you in his mind.

 

“Do you know anything that would be nice to get her? As a gift?” he finished off.

 

“Out of everyone, why do you choose to ask me?” you questioned sounding as polite as possible.

 

MyungSoo chuckled, “Because you remind me a lot of her.” Little did he know that you were hurt inside knowing this, but you did not show it a single bit.

 

You nodded slightly, “Well, if she's anything like me... I think... any kind of jewelry, teddy bears, or anything cute would be fine.” you suggested, giving him a fake smile.

 

“Ah, thank you ~~~~~~!” he gave you one of his rarest smiles and left.

 

You heaved a sigh and thought of anyone that he would be getting a present for, you were so oblivious to his actions.

 

----------

Happy 2012 everyone! ^^ Don't be afraid to comment and tell me your thoughts~.

I have a feeling that this fic might not have more than ten chapters... we'll see!

Thank you for subscribing!