My Secret Santa

My Secret Santa

News spread fast around the school that you and MyungSoo were officially together. Some girls even bawled their eyes out knowing that their MyungSoo oppa was now taken by someone and they have no more chances to be with him. You never understood those girls. It's not like MyungSoo was an idol or something, there's other guys in the world.

 

Walking hand in hand into school the day after Christmas, gasps and screams were heard in the hallways. You embarrassingly ducked your head because of all the attention. MyungSoo put an arm over your shoulder to comfort you. Both of you grabbed the books you guys needed out of your lockers that were conveniently close to each other, and walked to class.

 

After school, MyungSoo had a surprise date prepared for you. He had everything planned out and whatnot.

 

First, MyungSoo brought you to Lotte World. Both of you had a blast, he never failed to make you smile. To make things better, he bought couple shirts to show that you were his and he was yours. You dragged him to many rides and he didn't complain one bit.

 

After going on most of the rides, you were extremely tired. It was your second time at Lotte World so you wanted to make the most out of it even if it meant that you had to be childish around your boyfriend. But MyungSoo loved everything about you, your childish behaviors, when your eyes light up at cute items around stores, everything.

 

Later on, the both of you walked around the streets of Seoul to window shop. Many accessories caught your eyes, you and MyungSoo went into a jewelry shop. You were grazing your fingers along the glass cases filled with accessories and suddenly stopped at the couple rings section. MyungSoo looked at you and back at the glass case, he knew what you wanted. He saw you stare at a pair of plain and simple rings with a longing gaze, one with a sparkling band around it and the other being just a plain band. You knew the ring would never be on your finger so you just passed by but MyungSoo waited until you were a distance away and asked the worker to wrap it up for him. He smiled while imagining the look on your face once he gives it to you, he loved seeing you happy.

[Picture of rings: Here and pretend one of them look like this, here.]

 

MyungSoo took the little bag and put it behind his back and walked up to you while you were still looking at jewelry forgetting that you were with MyungSoo, you turned around shocked to see MyungSoo's face just a few inches away. You blushed at the sudden action and back away.

 

“I'm sorry, I forgot I was with you.” you chuckled lightly while blushing.

 

“It's okay. Let's go back now, okay?” he smiled and you nodded in response.

 

MyungSoo walked you back home but dragged you to a nearby park so you could relax while swinging in the peacefulness. You still didn't figure out that MyungSoo had a little bag in his hands since he was holding your hand with his free one. Hands together, fingers intertwined, and arms swinging back and forth, both of you sat on the swing set staring at the night sky.

 

You felt a cool touch and something slipped onto your finger. You looked to your side to see MyungSoo smiling his signature smile and the pair of rings from the jewelry store. You gasped and looked back at MyungSoo.

 

“I know we've only date for a day or so but I saw you looking at these rings,” he held up his hand with the other ring on it, “and I couldn't help myself but get it.”

 

You couldn't help but smile at his cute confession. You got up from your swing and went over to him and hugged his neck.

 

“Thank you, MyungSoo oppa. You've bought so much for me today and I didn't even get you anything.” you pouted.

 

“Silly girl. You're mine, what else do I need?”

 

He stood up and placed his hand on your cheek, caressing it. He looked at your features and lastly his eyes landed on your lips. He slowly lowered his head and kissed you leaving you breathless. You smiled and held his neck while his arms were around your waist.

 

“I love you, my secret santa.” you murmured through the kiss.

 

----------

Omg, I'm sorry. It's been like three weeks and I haven't even updated. My finals are over, yay 8).

Ah, I'm sorry that this story ended so quickly. I didn't have anything else to write, it should have been a oneshot instead of a "seven" chapter long fanfic, haha.

I hope you enjoy what you read and don't forget to comment ^^!

Watch out if you see any more fanfics coming from me! I have so many ideas but they don't seem to come together like I plan them to.

I might just make a oneshot fanfic thingy. Lol idk what it's called.

Thank you new subscribers and old! I hope this was a "successful" first fic :D!

PS. Sorry if there are grammar mistakes and whatnot!