Gift Exchanging

My Secret Santa

It was finally the day to give each other gifts for the Secret Santa event. You put MyungSoo's gift in a little gift bag with some tissue paper sticking out so the gift wasn't recognizable if you peeked in the bag since the paper was covering it. Curiosity filled your mind as you tried to guess who your Secret Santa was. Peeking around at everyone's gifts didn't help you at all.

 

The teacher walked in and said, “Okay everybody! I hope everyone has their gifts! If you didn't bring a gift, detention after school!”

 

Some students groaned hearing this because they didn't know the punishment of not bringing a gift, especially since it was Christmas Day. Yes, students had school this day, but only half the day. Good for you that you only had this class.

 

The teacher says it's time to exchange gifts, he wasn't going to make everyone show what they got each other, that was private. He let all of you get up and roam around the classroom. Some dropped their presents off on the others desk and others walked straight up to the person and handed it to them.

 

You were saddened that no one had come put something on your desk or handed anything to you yet. You felt a little bit of weight in your left hand and remembered that you still had MyungSoo's gift.

 

You got up, he got up, you both walked to each other. Other girls wondered who MyungSoo's gift was for so they were staring at your direction, hoping it to be them.

 

Smiling, you held up your gift bag, “Here, MyungSoo-sshi. I'm your Secret Santa.” Oh, how girls envied you.

 

He gladly accepted it and handed you a light blue bag while chuckling, “It's weird how we're each others Secret Santa, huh?”

 

You were shocked and you remembered the day he asked you for advice, you looked in the bag with wide eyes.

 

“There's more to your present, meet me in the school's garden after school.” he whispered lightly.

 

You nodded not knowing what else to do. Your crush was your Secret Santa. Your crush asked you what to get a girl, which was actually you. So all the things he said about that girl was actually referring to you. Your cheeks blushed a light pink tone and MyungSoo noticed and smiled to himself.

 

You snapped out of your train of thought and urged for him to open the present you got him in a light green bag.

 

MyungSoo took out the tissue paper and out came a black knitted scarf. Both of you were still standing and those fans of MyungSoo's were staring in awe at how nicely knitted the scarf was and they were surprised that you got each other for the event.

 

You played with your fingers, “Do you like it?”

 

MyungSoo smiled widely and nodded while messily putting on the scarf. You found that cute and decided to help him put it on correctly. “MyungSoo-ah, it's like this.” you showed him.

 

He stared at you with his brown eyes while you were helping him. You looked up and stared back, getting lost in his eyes. SungYeol saw how cute you both were but coughed loud enough for you guys to hear so you both snapped back into reality.

 

“You made this?”

 

“Yeah... it matches you very well.” you sheepishly said.

 

“Don't open the gift I got you until you get to the garden, araso (okay)?”

 

You nodded and went back to your seat wondering what MyungSoo had planned for later.

 

----------

I think I'm speeding this fic up way too fast, haha. At least this chapter was longer than the others c:.

But school started once again and I don't know what to do. I bet most of you know what happens next 8(.

So many brain farts 8(. Hello to new subscribers ^^! Thank you for the comments, I enjoy reading them :D!

I don't know how to end this fic, omg. Have a great day!