Picking

My Secret Santa

You closed your eyes and reach into the hat to pick out the lucky person you have to be Secret Santa for. You grabbed a paper and pulled your hand back so your teacher can move to the next student. Little did you know that MyungSoo was peering at you from afar. He was curious to know who you had gotten and wished it to be him.

 

You slowly unraveled the paper and peeked at the name. Your eyes widened in shock and MyungSoo chuckled lightly to himself seeing your cute expressions. You quickly crumbled the paper back up and stuffed it into your bag so no one would see. You turned your head to find the person who you were Secret Santa for. You met eyes with him and looked back to the front of the room.

 

MyungSoo saw you turn back and met eyes with him but you quickly looked back to the front of the room. Why did she look at me? he wondered. It was finally MyungSoo's turn to choose, he hoped to get you. He pulled out a paper and quickly opened it revealing the name. He smiled at his choosing and thought of what to get this person. He sighed with satisfaction and laid his head on his arms.

 

“Yah, why are you so happy all of a sudden?” SungYeol, his seatmate asked. “You got her, didn't you?” he questioned again. MyungSoo just smiled and continued thinking of a present.

 

What are the odds of getting you? you both thought.

 

----------

First chapter? ^^ It's pretty short but I hope you get what's happening :D!

Feel free to comment c:! Lol ugh, my story seems so predictable. Sorry if you're disappointed!