Chapter 8 (Final)

Minseokio and Jongiet

 

 

“For heaven's sake Kim Sanggyun stop stealing cookies!” Yixing playfully scolded his and Junmyeon’s son as he plucked another cookie from the tray in the kitchen. The little boy squeaked and ran out.

 

“Gotcha you little thief!” Yixing heard someone say. When he looked to the entrance of the kitchen, Jongdae was holding Sanggyun upside down. The little boy was giggling like crazy. Yixing smiled. “Now hand over the cookie!”

 

“Never!!” Sanggyun squealed.

 

“We’ll just have to do this the hard way then!!” Jongdae turned the boy rightside up and wrapped his arm around the boy’s middle to keep him secure. He sat down and then proceeded to tickle the life out of the little boy. The 4 year old screamed and laughed while squirming to get out of his uncle’s grip.

 

“LEMMY GOOOOOO!!!!!” he squealed.

 

“NEVER!” Jongdae cackled playfully. “Nobody steals a cookie in my house and gets away with it!”

 

“Okay, okay that’s enough. Come on Sanggyun. Let’s wash up for dinner~” Yixing cooed. He turned off the burner and walked over to the two. He plucked his son out of Jongdae’s hold and carried him towards the bathroom.

 

“Your house huh?” Jongdae tilted his head backwards and was greeted with a raised eyebrow and the gentle smile of his lover.

 

“I had to be quick to think in such a life threatening situation.” Jongdae argued, puckering his lips in a sassy manner. Minseok just chuckled at his husband. He leaned down and placed a kiss on Jongdae’s lips. The younger smiled up at the older. Minseok suddenly wrapped his arms tightly around Jongdae’s chest.

 

“TIME FOR DINNER!” he hollered. Jongdae squeaked as Minseok began to drag him down the hallway towards the dinner table.

 

“I BEG YOU DON’T EAT ME!!! I’M TOO YOUNG TO DIE!!!” Jongdae cried in a mix of feigned agony and laughter. Minseok just laughed evilly and dragged the younger faster.

 

“IT’S TOO LATE FOR THAT NOW!!”

 

“NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!” Jongdae giggled madly.

 

“Will you too keep it down?!” Taemin demanded as the two entered the dining area. Jongin wrapped an arm around his fiance's waist. He pressed a few kisses into his hair and calmed the older down.

 

“Don’t worry about it love~ it’s their house and besides! That's what married couples without kids do.” Taemin smiled at the younger and snuggled into the his side.

 

“That’s so rude Jongin.” Jongdae deadpanned.

 

“Is that how you treat your elders?” Minseok continued. Jongin wanted to facepalm, but before he could, Junmyeon walked into the room.

 

“Okay kids quiet down. My lovely husband has cooked a beautiful meal, so you guys need to stop complaining about useless things.”

 

“Hey I’m older than you too.” Minseok whined.

 

“Yeah? Well i’m a father. I’m clearly more experienced than you.” Minseok scrunched his face and pouted. He knew Junmyeon was right. Jongdae giggled and got to his feet. He wrapped his arms around the older’s neck.

 

“Aww~ Minseokie it’s okay~ I think you are a very experienced person~” he pecked Minseok on the nose and the pout on the older’s face dissolved into a smile. He slipped his arms around his husbands waist and snuck his fingertips under the waistband of Jongdae’s pants. The other smiled and ran his tongue across his lips. “Someone’s excited aren’t they?”

 

“Good god you two there is a child in this house!” Yixing complained as he appeared in the room. His hand was covering Sanggyun’s eyes. Minseok smirked as he removed his hands from Jongdae’s pant’s waistband, only to slide his hands down Jongdae’s and squeeze his cheeks. Jongdae squeaked then bit his lip, smiling at his husband.

 

“Feisty~”

 

“YAH!!” The guests all yelled at once. The two laughed loudly. Jongdae buried his face in Minseok's shoulder so that the only thing visible was his body, shaking violently from laughter.

 

“Baba? What’s going on? I still can’t see.” Everyone looked over a little Sanggyun, whose eyes were still covered by Yixing’s hand. They all couldn’t help but chuckle. Yixing and Jun’s cheeks burned in embarrassment.

 

“Nothing important baby. Let’s eat!” Yixing chirped.

 

They all settled around the table and began to feast.

 

~*~

 

Everyone had already gone home. They stuffed themselves with Yixing's amazing cooking and after Sanggyun fell asleep, they put in a movie, Romeo and Juliet. The couples cuddled up to each other and watched the film. Minseok cried, as expected, and a surprised Jongdae caringly wiped his tears away. They eventually gathered themselves up and left the house. Everything was peaceful.

 

Jongdae and Minseok were sitting outside on their balcony, rocking back and forth on the porch swing, holding each other close. All the lights were out so the stars shown brightly. It was a perfect, quiet night.

 

“I didn’t know you could get so emotional Minseokie.” Jongdae teased, looking up at Minseok from his place on the older’s shoulder.

 

“I usually cry when I watch sad movies. I’m not ashamed!” Jongdae laughed softly and cuddled closer into Minseok’s body. The older tightened his hold around the younger's waist. “But this time, it hit me a lot harder. I watched this movie the night the Jun invited me to the party. It reminded me that if I hadn’t come over to watch that movie, that tiny decision, I would have never met you. You were the biggest and best thing that ever happened to me, and I am so, so thankful for you.” Tears slipped down Minseok’s face. Jongdae slung his leg over the older’s body, positioning himself in Minseok’s lap. He gazed lovingly in the other’s glossy eyes before thumbing his tears away. This inevitably caused more tears to fall. Jongdae cupped Minseok’s cheeks and tilted his head up to face him. He leaned in and kissed the tears away. He kissed each of Minseok’s eyelids, then his nose. Both of his cheeks, and then the corners of his lips. Jongdae hovered only a centimeter away, lips almost touching. He then closed the distance between them, pressing his lips gently onto Minseok’s. It was like many kisses that they shared, sparkling and loving, never failing to excite. They moved their lips together. Minseok wrapped his arms tightly around the boy’s waist and pulled him to his chest, leaving no room in between them. From his position, Jongdae leaned down, pressing Minseok’s head back, so he could deepen the kiss. When the eventually separated, they were panting slightly for air. They both grinned at each other. Jongdae placed one last kiss on Minseok’s lips before settling down in his lap, snuggling his head in the older’s neck. Minseok smiled and turned his head, pressing a kiss on Jongdae’s temple. He reached for the blanket next to them and draped it over Jongdae and him.

 

“Jongdae, look.” The younger turned towards the sky where Minseok was looking and a bright comet streaked across the sky. “You can make a wish if you want.”

 

“That’s alright.” Jongdae whispered when he returned to the crook of Minseok’s neck. “I have everything I need and want. Everything is perfect just the way it is.” Minseok smiled brightly.

 

“I love you so, so much Kim Jongdae. Never go anywhere. Be with me forever.” Jongdae giggled quietly.

 

“I love you very much too Kim Minseok. And don’t worry. You’re going to be stuck with me for the rest of your life.” Jongdae sat up to face Minseok. They rested their foreheads together. Minseok smiled and leaned up to captured Jongdae’s lips in a sweet and loving kiss.

 

“I’m okay with that.”

 

 

 

THE END

 

 

A/N: Last chapter has finally arrived~ I hope you guys enjoyed my story and thank you for riding along with me~!! Thank you again for reading and subscribing!! Have a lovely day~