Chapter 6

Minseokio and Jongiet

 

 

The morning light seeped in through the apartment window. It had crept up onto a single bed, standing in the middle of a small room. Minseok opened his eyes and locked his gaze on Jongdae’s sleeping face. The boy looked so peaceful and serine. Scooting closer to the boy, reaching up to grazed his thumb across his soft cheek. Jongdae suddenly smiled and cuddled closer to the older, fluttering his eyes open. Jongdae’s brown eyes were a world to get lost in. Minseok found his eyes absolutely stunning.

 

“Morning Romeo.” Jongdae whispered.

 

“Morning beautiful Angel.” Minseok responded, leaning up to kiss Jongdae’s forehead. Jongdae chuckled softly and buried himself in the older’s embrace. He leaned up and kissed his boyfriend gently.

 

“Aren’t you glad you moved in with me?” Minseok teased. Jongdae’s rolled his eyes and playfully flicked the older’s forehead. Minseok feigned pain. Jongdae laughed and pecked his boyfriend’s lips.

 

“Of course I am.”

 

It was 9 months after Jongdae left his parents and moved in with Minseok. Due to the not so safe area where Minseok was living before, the two found a nice apartment that was on the outskirts of town. It was clean and quiet there, and surrounded by carefully tended gardens. Junmyeon and Yixing had done the honor of retrieving all of Jongdae’s belongings from his parents house. Jongin and Taemin had helped them move everything to the new apartment. What a scene it was when Jongdae and Minseok walked in on the two making out. Minseok had accidentally said, “Well I’ll be darned.” and the two instantly separated, faces redder than tomatoes. Jongdae quickly covered Minseok’s mouth and slowly backed out of the room saying, “You just go back to what you were doing. Sorry to interrupt.”   

 

“Let’s do something today.” Minseok spoke finally. Jongdae looked up into his eyes.

 

“Like what?”

 

“I don’t know, maybe just walk around, enjoy the weather.”

 

“Minseok, it’s the middle of September. It’s cold outside.”

 

“So? It’s not freezing! And we could go to a cafe or something. Let’s just go out. Please~” Minseok stuck out his bottom lip. Jongdae couldn’t resist.

 

“Alright! Alright. We can go out today.”

 

“Yes! I love you~” Minseok exclaimed, kissing Jongdae’s forehead and hopping out of bed to get dressed.

 

“I love you too.” Jongdae called after him. He hauled himself out of bed to go get dressed as well.

 

~*~

 

With their hands laced together and their bodies bundled up warm, the two made their way into town. They first went to the park to walk around. The leaves were all different shades of yellow and orange, fluttering down to the ground like snowflakes.

After a while they went to a cafe, where the two ordered coffee and snuggled together on one of the couches. Throughout the entire day, the couple just mosied around the town and relaxed.

 

“Wow~ I didn’t know they had a ceramics painting shop here! We have to go again.” Jongdae exclaimed excitedly, swinging their hands back and forth. Minseok pulled Jongdae in and pecked him on the cheek.

 

“You can be so cute sometimes.” Jongdae smiled widely and Minseok returned the gesture.

 

They continued their journey down the street when Minseok spotted something. He tugged on Jongdae’s elbow.

 

“Jongdae, look.” The boy looked over to find a building with a glowing sigh. It read, ‘Karaoke!’

 

“Do you wanna do it?” Minseok asked. Jongdae smiled widely.

 

“Of course!”

 

The couple waltzed into the place and rented out a room. They made themselves comfortable and began to scroll through the songs.

 

“Oo! I know this one!” Minseok squeaked excitedly. Jongdae giggled at how cute his boyfriend was acting. Minseok picked up the microphone and started to sing Something by Girl's Day. Jongdae had heard Minseok hum before, but his singing was amazing. He even danced to the song, which caused Jongdae to giggle and bite his lip. Boy that man could be really hot if he wanted too.

 

Next up was Jongdae. When he scrolled down the list, he spotted one of his favorite songs. He quickly snatched the microphone from Minseok and hit start. Perfect Man by Shinhwa came on and Jongdae hit the notes perfectly. Minseok easily fell into a trance at how beautiful his boyfriend’s voice was. He sang with so much emotion that Minseok could feel his heart pump faster and faster. Once the song ended, Minseok applauded and cheered.

 

“Babe that was so beautiful!! I didn't know you could sing so well!! It’s like falling in love with you all over again~” Jongdae's face began to glow a soft pink and he rubbed the nape of his neck.

 

“Thank you.” he said bashfully. Minseok giggled. He got up and made his way over to Jongdae, kissing his cheek.

 

“So cute~”

 

The boys continued to sing and dance for a few hours. Soon enough, they had to leave.

 

“That was so much fun!” Jongdae cheered excitedly. Minseok smiled.

 

“I'm glad you liked it. I’ll make sure that we go again sometime.”

 

All of a sudden, thunder cracked in the sky. Jongdae squeaked and hid in Minseok’s chest. The older rubbed his back comfortingly. Then it started to rain, a lot. The two weren’t anywhere close to home. Jongdae glanced up at the sky and they both looked at each other. Jongdae grabbed Minseok’s hand and started to pull him along.

 

“Come on! Hurry up! We have to get home or we’re both gonna get sick!” Minseok giggled as the two ran. While running down the sidewalk, cars driving by splashed water onto the two. By the time they got to the apartment, both boys were soaked all the way through. Minseok fumbled with the keys and opened the apartment door. He was about to walk in when,

 

“Achoo!” Minseok looked over at his boyfriend.

 

“Baby, are you okay?”

 

“I’m fine. It’s just- ACHOO!” The boy rubbed his nose and coughed. Minseok smiled a bit.

 

“Awww~ My poor Angel is sick~ Come here.” Jongdae shuffled over to Minseok’s opened arms and the older wrapped his arms around him, kissing his forehead. “Let’s go inside and take a warm shower okay?” Jongdae merely nodded against his shoulder and Minseok scooped up his boyfriend bridal style, carrying him inside the apartment.

 

It didn’t take long for them to undress and hop in the shower. The warm water running down their backs was so soothing. Minseok noticed that Jongdae wasn’t able to stand straight so he pulled the boy close so that he was resting against his chest, head on his shoulder. The younger hummed in satisfaction and loosely wrapped his arms around the older's waist. Minseok giggled and pressed a kiss into his hair. He washed the boy’s back and his hair. They rinsed off and dressed themselves before lying down in bed. Jongdae snuggled up close to Minseok and the older pulled him into a protective embrace.

 

“Jongdae...” he whispered.

 

“Mm.” Jongdae hummed in return.

 

“Would you ever leave me?” He asked. Jongdae could tell that there was fear in his voice. He leaned up and pressed a kiss on his lips.

 

“Never. Don’t ever talk like that or I’ll slap you.” Minseok visibly relaxed and kissed Jongdae’s pouting lips.

 

“I love you Jongdae.” The younger smiled, cuddling close to Minseok again.

 

“I love you too Minseok.”

 

A/N: Ahhhh~ Fluffy~ I hope you guys enjoed this chapter!! Next chapter coming soon~!!! Thank you to everyone who read and subscribed to the story!! Until next time, have a lovely day~ (P.S. here is some cute xiuchen I found on twitter!! I hope you like it!! https://twitter.com/xiuchen_pics/status/796252228730261504)