Chapter 4

Minseokio and Jongiet

 

 

A week past since their last encounter. Minseok missed Jongdae a great deal and he was very concerned for his well being. He often found himself zoning out while studying, so he rarely got any work done. He would often reach for his phone to text his beautiful Angel, but then he remembered that his text was what got the younger hurt in the first place. A few days prior he went to the youngers house and threw pebbles at his bedroom window. He never came and Minseok was out there all night. He would pace back and forth in his apartment for hours at a time.

 

Jongin was becoming a bit concerned. He had come over a few times to visit his hyung and every time, Minseok was on edge. So one day, when Minseok was pacing back and forth, Jongin grabbed his shoulders and began to shake him violently.

 

“What the is the matter with you?!” Minseok was snapped out of his thoughts.

 

“I’m just worried Jongin. Jongdae was really broken the last time I saw him and I’m afraid something bad happened again…”

 

“Jongdae? Wait, is that the guy that you were with at the party?! Junmyeon said you were totally head over heals for him~” Minseok turned red.

 

“Shut up Jongin. And for your information yes. He was the really cute guy I spent the whole time with.” Jongin smiled widely and punched his hyung in the shoulder. Minseok just growled.

 

“Why don’t you go to the front door and knock?”

 

“His parents are super strict! They beat him up the last time I saw him! Besides they already know my name-”

 

“Do they know what you look like?”

 

“No…”

 

“Well then go to the door and pretend to be someone else.” Minseok was silent.

 

“YOU ARE A GENIOUS WHY DIDN’T THINK OF THAT?!” Jongin was slightly startled by the exclamation.

 

“Well then go!! What are you waiting for?!” Minseok ran to the door and slipped his shoes on.

 

“I’M GOING OUT!!”

 

“I know that already!!” And the smaller slammed the door shut.

 

~*~

 

Minseok drove and parked down the street of Jongdae’s house. He calmed his breathing and walked to the door. He knocked. A large, angry looking man opened the door. Minseok assumed he was Jongdae’s father.

 

“Who are you and what do you want?” The man was definitely not a nice guy.

 

“My name is Xiumin.” Minseok said calmly. “I’m a friend of Jongdae’s. We were going to go to the library to find information for our next project. He also has my jacket.” Jongdae’s father grunted.

 

“Ugh… Fine.” He mumbled. “JONGDAE! YOUR FRIEND IS HERE FOR HIS JACKET AND YOUR SCHOOL PROJECT! GET YOUR DOWN HERE!”

 

Rude, Minseok thought. He heard Jongdae run down the stairs and saw the boy appear in the doorway. He was wearing a simple white tee and black basketball shorts. He was carrying Minseok’s leather jacket and his backpack. He must have gotten the jist.

 

“Hey.”

 

“Hi Jongdae. You ready to go?”

 

“Yeah.” He stepped outside the door but his father quickly snatched his arm. Judging on the look on Jongdae’s face, it must have hurt.

 

“You better be back in 2 hours or you will be punished got it?” He spat.

 

“Yes father.” He said quietly. His father let go of his arm and slammed the door. Minseok gently hooked their arms and walked Jongdae to the car. Getting into the car, they quickly drove off and soon pulled into the library parking lot. Minseok got out of the car. He still hadn’t said a word and Jongdae was worried about him. The younger got out as well and Minseok quickly pulled him into a hug, burying his face in Jongdae’s neck.

 

“Do you know how worried I was?” He whispered. Jongdae wrapped his arms around Minseok.

 

“I’m sorry.”

 

“It’s okay. It doesn’t matter. You’re here now.” They were silent for a few minutes, just holding on to each other.

 

“I missed you so much you don’t even know.” Jongdae finally spoke. He pulled back and cupped Minseok’s cheeks. Minseok reached his hands up and laced them with Jongdae’s. He leaned forward so that their foreheads were resting against each other. Just looking into Minseok’s eyes caused a few tears to slip from Jongdae’s eyes. Minseok choked out a laugh, a tear spilling from his own eye, and leaned forward to kiss away Jongdae’s tears.

 

“I missed you really ing bad too.” Minseok whispered.

 

After a while, Minseok broke the comfortable silence.

“Jongdae, I have a very important request.” Jongdae looked into his eyes. He was being serious. Jongdae nodded.

 

“We’ve been spending a lot of time together, and it has easily been the happiest time of my life. I just want to make it… official.” Minseok’s voice faded out. His eyes shifted down to his feet.

 

“What are you asking?” Minseok played with their laced hands, that had now fallen to their sides. Their foreheads were still connected. Minseok looked up again.

 

“Will you be my boyfriend?” Minseok asked. In all honesty, Jongdae wasn’t expecting him to be so straight forward, so he was speechless for a few seconds.

 

“I’m sorry just- ah just forget it-”

 

“Wait no no don’t say that.” Jongdae interrupted “Minseok look at me.” Minseok looked up. “I want that so much, so much more than you could ever imagine. Yes I want to be your boyfriend, I will be your boyfriend.” Minseok smiled instantly, all fears washed away. He leaned forward and connected his lips with Jongdae’s in a passionate kiss. Jongdae smiled into the kiss and happily complied, hands rising to wrap around Minseok’s neck. Minseok wormed his arms around Jongdae’s waist and held him close, kissing him with all the love and compasion that he could muster. The kiss may have not been heated, but it was more meaningful than any other kiss. Minseok pulled away from Jongdae’s lips to kiss his cheeks repeatedly. Jongdae giggled softly and buried his face in the older’s neck, inhaling his sweet scent. Minseok tightened his hold on Jongdae.

 

“I want you to know, that I want to stay like this forever. I want to protect you from every cruel thing in this world. It kills me when I see your father treat you like that. I suffer when I think of all the things that could be happening to you when I’m not around. It’s not that I doubt your abilities to protect yourself, I just- I just worry so much about you.” Tears easily escaped Minseok’s eyes as he held Jongdae close. Jongdae managed to pull back enough to look into Minseok’s eyes. He was crying too.

 

“When you say things like that, I want to stay with you forever, too. I want you to hold me and protect me. I want to go to sleep seeing you and wake up seeing you. You completed me even before we were officially together. I know it’s too soon, but I really truly love you so much…” A kiss quieted his voice.

 

“I love you too, I love you more than anything.” Jongdae nuzzled into Minseok’s cheek. They hugged each other closer, their chests were flush together. Minseok placed gentle kisses on Jongdae’s neck, causing the boy to further deepen himself in Minseok.

 

The younger then realized something.

 

“Minseok we’re still standing in the parking lot.”

 

“It’s okay. I-” he sighed “I have to take you home soon anyway. Just stay here with me.” Jongdae smiled sadly.

 

“Don’t worry. I’m not planning on going anywhere.”

 

~*~

 

Time passed quickly, to both of their dismays. Minseok placed one last kiss on Jongdae’s lips before they got into the car. The drive back was silent, they only held hands.

When they arrived at the house, Minseok quickly pecked Jongdae’s cheek and winked greasily. Jongdae giggled and slapped his shoulder playfully.

 

“There’s that smile that I love so much.”  he said, flashing his legendary gummy smile before getting out of the car. He walked around and opened the door for Jongdae.

 

“What a gentleman.” He said quietly. Minseok smiled and handed Jongdae his empty backpack. They walked to the door and before they were even there, it swung open and Jongdae’s father was standing there.

 

“Good work today Jongdae.” Minseok said cooly, playing up a persona. Jongdae played along.

 

“Thanks man, you too.”

 

“See you at school.”

 

“See ya.” Minseok pulled him in for a one handed hug. When he was close enough, he whispered softly into Jongdae’s ear,

 

“I love you.” Jongdae whispered back,

 

“I love you too.” Minseok pulled back and patted Jongdae’s shoulder before turning to walk away. Jongdae entered his house.

 

“Go to your room.” his father demanded grumpily, flopping down on the couch to watch TV. Jongdae frowned but said nothing. He walked up to his room and shut the door. He his nightstand lamp and threw down his backpack. As soon as he sat down on his bed, he heard pebbles being thrown at his window. He quickly made his way to his window and opened it. Minseok stood below, smiling lovingly up at Jongdae. The younger blushed and smiled back.

 

“Goodnight my beautiful Juliet.” he said. Jongdae giggled.

 

“Goodnight my handsome Romeo.” Jongdae blew him a kiss and Minseok caught it. He placed it over his heart and sighed wistfully in an overexpressed fashion. Jongdae laughed at his boyfriend. Minseok walked away slowly, and backwards. He stumbled a bit and Jongdae hissed while laughing, “Be careful!!” Minseok just smiled and got in his car. He looked at Jongdae one last time and drove away. They both felt like there worlds were just about complete.


A/N: ANOTHER CHAPTER FOR YOU~!!! Next chapter coming to a fanfiction website near YOU XD A HUGE thank you to everyone who read and subscribed to my story it means so much KAMSAHAMNIDA!!! Until next time, have a lovely day~