Chapter 2

Minseokio and Jongiet

 

 

The morning sun beamed down on Jongdae’s sleeping face. In his half consciousness, Jongdae groaned and flipped over so that he could cover his face with a pillow. Once he settled in he let out a satisfied breath.

 

But of course…

 

“Jongdae get out of bed it's Sunday!! We are going to church!!” Upon hearing his mother’s strict voice, he sat straight up. His hair was messy, dark tufts sticking out in different places. His hair was cut so it would cover his forehead, dangling above his eyebrows. He looked over and spotted his tuxedo draped over the back of his bed. Memories of the previous night flooded into his tired brain, memories of soft lights and fountains, and a beautiful man with raven colored hair, slightly rounded cheeks and heart shaped lips, not to mention a heart melting smile. Jongdae felt his cheeks warm up and his chest constrict. Minseok he thought to himself. He bit his bottom lip and squirmed in his bed. He had kissed the man’s cheek AND scored a date with him. He sighed wistfully thinking of the drop dead gorgeous man.

 

“JONGDAE GET THE HELL OUT OF BED WE’RE GOING TO BE LATE!!” He jumped out of bed immediately, throwing on some semi-formal clothes and running out the door.

 

~*~

 

Once church was over and they were walking home, Jongdae's phone buzzed. It was a message from him.

 

Minseok

Good morning Angel~

 

Jongdae blushed. Minseok already had a pet name for him. He replied quickly.

 

Jongdae

Good morning hyung :)

 

Minseok

I'm sorry. Was calling you Angel too much? I know we met last night and maybe it was too much

 

Jongdae giggled, not only was Minseok absolutely gorgeous, but he was a real gentleman too.

 

Jongdae

No really! It's okay. I kinda like it :)

 

Minseok

Phew! That's good to hear haha. Jongdae are you free this afternoon? I want to take you out for a drink, if that's okay

 

It didn't take long for Jongdae to reply.

 

Jongdae

Yes of course! I'm free around 2 if that works for you

 

Minseok

Amazing! I’ll meet you at the Macaroon coffee shop at 2:15?

 

Jongdae

That will work! See you then~

 

Minseok

Bye Angel ;)

 

Jongdae

Bye~

 

Jongdae slipped his phone into his pocket and walked home with a skip in his step.

 

~*~

 

1:45. It was already 1:45! And Jongdae still didn't know what to wear! He called the only person he knew would be able to help him in this situation.

 

“Hey girl what's up?”

 

“Bambam oh my god I need your help!”

 

“Let me guess, you have a date with a really cute guy, it's almost time and you don't know what to wear.”

 

“How did you know?”

 

“I'm a guy expert honey it's what I do! Now I suggest you wear black skinny jeans and a white t-shirt, a grey beanie, wear those cute grey convers that you have and hmmm…” Bambam went silent as his fashionista brain was creating the perfect look. “Oo and those wooden bead bracelets! Don't forget your black earrings. That should be perfect! And keep your hair down, it looks more comfortable that way.”

 

“What would I do without you?”

 

“You would be a fashion disaster!” Bambam sassed through the phone. In the background, he heard Bambam’s boyfriend, Jackson, call him.“Gotta run sweety! Someone’s callin~! Now hurry up! Don't leave your Romeo hangin! GO!”

 

Jongdae thanked Bambam and clicked his phone closed. He quickly got dressed and ran out of the house. It was 2:00.

 

~*~

 

2:13 is what read on his phone. He was just in time. The Macaroon coffee shop was best described as comfy. When Jongdae entered, it smelled of coffee grinds and vanilla. There were potted plants in the windows and lanterns lighting the inside. He looked around, scanning the crowd. Then he spotted him. Honestly, Minseok was a lot more attractive then he remembered. He was wearing similar black skinny jeans, but at the knees they were ripped. He wore a grey t-shirt and a leather jacket. Jongdae approached him from behind.

 

“Hi.” Minseok jumped a little and swiftly turned around. Jongdae giggled.

 

“Oh! Jongdae, hello.” He smiled that heart stabbing gummy smile that left Jongdae's knees weak. “Here. Sit down. Please.”

 

Jongdae moved over and sat down across from Minseok. He placed his head in his hands and smiled at him. The older looked a little flustered.

 

“So Jongdae, tell me more about yourself.”

 

“Like what?”

 

“Anything. Like, do you have any hobbies?”

 

“Well I do sing sometimes…”

 

“Really? You should sing for me sometime.” Minseok smiled. The two conversed for awhile, sharing funny jokes and sweet memories.

 

As soon as they knew it, the shop was closing up. The two found themselves walking down the sidewalk of the quieted city. A cool wind blew past the two and since Jongdae wasn’t wearing a coat, he was pretty cold. He shivered and Minseok caught sight of this. He removed his leather jacket and stepping in front of Jongdae, he wrapped the coat around his shoulders. Jongdae visibly blushed and slipped his arms in the jacket. ‘I wonder if Bambam planned this too.’ he thought.

 

“Thank you Minseok.”

 

“It’s my pleasure.” he smiled sweetly.

 

They walked in a comfortable silence until they reached Jongdae’s house. Jongdae looked inside nervously, but sighed in relief when he noticed that all the lights were out. His parents must have been asleep. Minseok learned a few important things from their date that day. That Jongdae’s parents were strict, they were abusive, and they were homophobes. He rubbed Jongdae’s shoulder affectionately, calming him down a bit. The younger opened the front door and turned to face Minseok. He began to remove the jacket when Minseok stopped him. Jongdae was confused when Minseok explained his reasoning.

 

“Hang onto it for now,” he smiled gently, “so that way I have a good excuse to come back to visit you again.” Jongdae smiled widely, pulling the jacket back on.

 

“Okay.”

 

They were silent for a few seconds, just looking into each other’s eyes. Minseok leaned in closer experimentally and Jongdae didn’t back away. In fact, he leaned in a bit too. Minseok took a leap of faith and leaned in the rest of the way, gently pressing his lips against Jongdae’s. Their eyes fluttered closed and their hearts beat like crazy. Minseok moved his hand to rest on Jongdae’s jawline and the younger’s hands found Minseok’s waist. Slowly, the two began to move their lips together. This caused them to feel explosions of color and warmth in their chests. Jongdae’s lips tingled at the feeling of Minseok moving his lips against his. He was on cloud 9. Minseok pulled back painfully slow, their lips creating a soft pop. Lips still centimeters apart, they gazed at each other, almost lovingly. They rested their foreheads together.

 

“Good night, Angel.” Minseok whispered

 

“Good night, Romeo.” Jongdae replied. Minseok giggled softly.

 

“Romeo, I like that. Does that make you my Juliet?” He said MY Juliet! Jongdae thought excitedly.

 

“Yeah, I guess it does.” Minseok leaned up and kissed Jongdae’s forehead.

 

“Sleep well beautiful Juliet.” He whispered, backing away slowly. Jongdae smiled as he stepped in the house and closed the door slowly, taking a last glance at his smiling Romeo. HIS Romeo.

 

A/N: Another chapter for you~ I hope you enjoyed it! Next chapter will be out soon ;) Thank you for reading and thank you to those who subscribed! Have a lovely day :)