Sleep // MYG

Daydreams: A BTS one-shot compilation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
161118
Sleep
ft. Min Yoongi     Sitting in front of the piano, you let your fingers wander mindlessly.   “A penny for your thoughts?” A deep, drunk voice whispers beside your ear as warm arms wrap themselves around your waist. Snapping out of your reverie, you turn around to see a sleepy Min Yoongi behind you.   “Sorry,” you say, lifting your hands off the keyboard. “Did I wake you?”   Yoongi looks at you and smiles. “I’m awake? With such a pretty angel before me, I thought I was still dreaming.”   “Go sleep some more.” You push him away but the corners of your lips inevitably rise in a small smile. Having stayed up late last night, you’d think Yoongi would go back into the room but instead, he sits down beside you.   “Something’s troubling you.” He does not say this as a question. His eyes are suddenly awake and narrowed at you as if he’s trying to read your mind.   You arrange his bedhead with gentle fingers, your gaze soft on him. You know lying won’t get past him so you don’t bother to think up an excuse. “Work’s been hectic these days. I’m just a bit tired.”   Yoongi’s forehead creases as he furrows his eyebrows. He breathes a sigh as he carefully caresses your face, his thumb sliding tenderly under your tired eyes. You scrunch up your face at him, your expression to tell him that he’s over-reacting. Nothing you experience will beat the pressure he faces when he’s working on his songs. Standing, you take Yoongi by his hand and lead him into the room. You set him down on the bed and tuck him in snugly.   “Just sleep for a bit more,” you tell him. “I’ll play a nice song for you.”   You know he loves it when you play the piano for him. It helps him sleep a bit better, too.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter