Home

Suga Kookies

Prompt: I Need U/Run au

(Requested by @emily_kuzma. Apologie my internet was down for a bit. I put my own touch to it to make it different. Hope you like it x)

148dccc72e8af010504932466410.gif

Empty. That's how he was feeling inside. Like a part of him had been wiped away. He couldn't quite recall what had happened. He remembered shouting and screaming until his lungs gave out. He remembered the chair and how the glass shattered so easily. Glass was much like humans. Beautiful to look at, however only showing flaws on the surface. Delicate. One wrong move and it would shatter. You had to be careful or you could cut yourself from the sharp edges.

They had been fine. All of them. A family of sorts you could almost say. Happy. Or happy as they were allowed to be. Hoseok had thrown his pills away, Jimin had gotten out of the bath. Taehyung and Namjoon stopped the graffiti, even just for a while to stop cops sniffing around. Things at home for Taehyung were okay for now. Namjoon had been given a promotion at work. Jin smiled more and worried less. Yoongi had stopped playing with fire. Jungkook stopped getting involved in fights. They were safe, alive. They enjoyed life. Going on road-trips together to places like the beach, an empty pool surrounded by overgrown trees. Forgotten like them. There was also their place. Under a bridge, through a few tunnels. They had placed old seats in a circle and in the center a homemade fire. Telling stories and jokes and laughing. Jin bringing a video recorder and a Polaroid camera to capture  everything on tape.

Jin bringing a video recorder and a polaroid camera to capture  everything on tape

A month had barely passed when everything lapsed. Hoseok had collapsed on a bridge. Overdose they said. He had been admitted to a hospital. Alongside him was Jimin who admitted himself. His thoughts were getting bad again. Taehyung's home life had taken a turn for the worse. Namjoon fired from another job. Jin became more depressed. Then there was Jungkook. They had fought. Words slicing scars into each other, deep scars. Yoongi had come home late and drunk again. Jungkook finally spoke up. He wasn't even sure who threw the first punch. Jungkook hugged him tight. Afraid to let go, lose the older. He had pushed him. Hard. Hard enough, that he fell back against   couch. Yoongi taking his frustrations on whatever objects laid on the small cabinet in the room. Jungkook had held his side wincing in pain. His eyes staring into Yoongi's, cautious. Yoongi couldn't take it. The way he was looking at him. Before he realized his hands grasped a chair, flinging it to the side. Glass shattered and the sound sobered him up just a little. Jungkook flinching also contributed. He had left. Sped out their apartment and down a dark alley. He didn't want to turn back. But he did. He always did. Hands in pockets he let the cold night air seep into his skin. Making his way back he saw him. A dark hoodie covering his shoulders. Head kept down not looking up. Jungkook. He watched as he bumped into two others and how they shoved him giving him three or four punches. He was frozen. He stood by as his boyfriend slid down the wall a tear escaping. Yoongi wondered what if he walked away. For good. It would be better. For both of them. But he was selfish. Jungkook was the only reason he had to live anymore. Jungkook stood up wiping dirt off his clothes before continuing as though nothing happened. He stopped at the lights opposite Yoongi. When he finally looked up they locked eyes. The emotions in their eyes speaking louder than words ever could. Jungkook took a step forwards, towards him. He should've seen it. He could have stopped him, stopped the car. As Jungkook got closer so did the car and before Yoongi could utter a word the car had hit. His body full of sudden energy he ran towards him shouting his name. 
But he was too late. He couldn't save him. Again. He was gone.

They all turned up for his funeral. Hoseok and Jimin looking healthier than ever. The treatment had helped the immensely. Taehyung without cuts or bruises, however he still had some dried bits of paint on his skin. Namjoon had given up on that type of work. Instead towards a tattoo parlour. He had the qualifications and they were impressed. Jin had been getting better. Sometimes taking a step back but always two steps forwards. However Yoongi became even more sheltered. He never came out, barely speaking when be did. He let his demons control him. Putting all the blame on himself. He couldn't take it anymore. The emptiness. He couldn't be without him.

He had left a note for each of them. Giving his exact reason. He wanted to go home. He wanted Jungkook. There was only one way to find him again. As so the would not have the chance to prevent them he booked a motel room. Giving all of his money to the owner. They would need it. He sat on the bed. Just thinking. Could he do this. Absentmindedly he flicked the lighter between his fingers sometimes igniting it. 
It was at that moment his face appeared in his head. Smile wide resembling a rabbit. Eyes sparkling and full of passion. Yes he could do this. He let the lighter drop and instantly flames surrounded him, his skin. He smiled falling back onto the bed. Closing his eyes he waited. He would be with Jungkook soon. He would be home.

He would be home