Soft Spot

Suga Kookies

Prompt: Yoongi can't hide his obvious "soft" spot for their maknae. Other idol groups are awed by the soft Yoongi over Kookie and BTS members are suspicious (of Yoongi) and protective of their maknae.
Requested By@DaRaNeEz ( thank you again for requesting, hope this is what you wanted x)

Seokjin was the first to notice. Being the oldest and mother like he was the first to mention that Yoongi seemed to be more gentle with Jungkook compared to his usual bluntness. It had started before they even debuted. Yoongi had taken the maknae under his wing. Guiding him and giving him advice. At first it seemed he was just being a good hyung. However when it came to the other maknaes, though he did help, he wasn't as soft. He had mentioned how Jungkook was just so innocent, with those bunny teeth.

The next being after their first live performance. He had gone straight to the youngest to check on him and make sure he wasn't overwhelmed. Namjoon had been the one to notice this time. Being one of the closest to the black haired rapper he knew Yoongi wasn't one to show emotions. That never stopped him from asking the maknae 'are you okay?'

He had mentioned how Jungkook was just so innocent, with those bunny teethIt was only when Jungkook stated Yoongi was just being a good hyung that they all silenced their suspicions

The next time was the lamb skewers date. He had taken the maknae to get them after learning, other than himself, he is the only other member that could eat them. It became their thing. While Yoongi was always one to be careful with money he didn't hesitate when paying for the younger and his lamb skewers. Hoseok had questioned him once on how come he never paid for anyone else's meals. His reply being because Jungkook wasn't technically an adult so how could he afford his own food.
It was around after this the members took more notice of the signs and becoming more protective. Jimin and Taehyung more so than the rest. Afraid Yoongi was stealing their precious Jungkook's innocence. That had definitely been an interesting conversation. It was only when Jungkook stated Yoongi was just being a good hyung that they all silenced their suspicions.

Promotions leading up to and after the I Need You and Run comebacks raised suspicions again. The two had undoubtedly become closer. Going out themselves more often. Yoongi had been more open and the maknae more relaxed. Jackson, being close friends with Namjoon had mentioned their interactions. He had been shocked to say the least when Yoongi had smiled at him full of enthusiasm, followed by a grinning Jungkook. It was than he noticed how the rapper held tightly to a piece of the younger's t-shirt, almost as though he was afraid of losing him. The light touches between them. Namjoon had spoken to Jin about it and unleashed the Eomma Jin. He again became protective, interrogating the mint haired man. Yoongi gave simple answers and quite honestly left them even more confused and even more suspicious.

Yoongi gave simple answers and quite honestly left them even more confused and even more suspiciousHe deemed it worth it when the younger had smiled so genuinely

After that was when they went on vacation. They had the lucky chance to share a room. Jungkook throwing his arms around him in pure happiness. It left a warm feeling in his chest. He too had been happy and hugged the younger back. Yoongi would check that the younger always had everything and reminding him not to forget things. The video diary log where they both read comments. When the younger had requested he wink. He had been skeptical at first but gave in not seconds later. He deemed it worth it when the younger had smiled so genuinely.

Now they had released their Blood Sweat and Tears video. Now Jungkook was legally an adult. It had shown when they mentioned about the maknaes tears and worry for his hyungs. Yoongi had been the one to pull him into a hug without hesitation, gently running his hand through his brown locks. Soothing him with words until he stopped crying. When he would stare at he maknae more than necessary when performing. He would than proceed to avoid eye contact with the others that had seen him staring.

He would than proceed to avoid eye contact with the others that had seen him staring

It was a day of rest for the BTS members. Well deserved after weeks of hard work and dedication. Jungkook approached the now black haired hyung, seemingly nervous. Yoongi had taken his hand, "What's wrong Kookie?" Jungkook looked at him with those big brown doe eyes, "Hyung? I overheard Joonie hyung mentioning how you have a soft spot for me." Yoongi had thought about it several times when mentioned and in fact he did. The maknae had always a piece of his heart since day one. He didn't know why or how he was able to open up to him so easily but three years later and it was still the same and now he knew the reason. Jungkook was looking at him nervously, trying to read his expression. Bunny teeth showing just a little. Yoongi sighed, "I guess I do. After all you're still my baby bunny." A blush appeared on the younger's cheeks, "Hyung? I'm afraid." Yoongi smiled at him encouragingly, "There's no need to be afraid. It's just me." Jungkook looked straight at him. His voice came out in barely a whisper, "I'm in love with you. I know people might say that I'm too young or that how can I know what love is. But I just know. It's different from when I'm around the other hyungs. I like listening to your voice. I find myself staring at your lips. When I see you working so hard I just want to wrap you up and cuddle you." Yoongi placed a hand over his mouth. Jungkook looked at him in confusion. Yoongi smiled, "How long?" Jungkook looked away shyly, "Honestly since the beginning." Yoongi groaned, "God we're such idiots. All this time the others have been noticing it and yet we couldn't even figure it out. Kookie I'm in love with you too. I know I'm not one for that deep lovey dovey stuff but when I'm with you I can be myself and I never feel uncomfortable or like I'm being judged." Jungkook leaned forwards shyly pressing his lips against Yoongi's. It was new, his lips soft from the lip balm he used. It felt good and warm. Yoongi kissed him back deepening the kiss placing his hands on Jungkook's waist. He smiled, "Jin hyung is going to kill me for touching his precious baby." Jungkook giggled, "Jimin and Taehyung too." Yoongi brought him into another kiss, "Well they can shove it because you're my baby bunny."