No Secrets Will Be Kept Hidden Forever

Suga Kookies

Image result for babboy Yoongi

Prompt: Uni Au where very popular badass and scary senior Yoongi is secretly fanboying over the equally popular talented but shy freshman Jungkook.

Requested By: @DaRaNeEz (thank you for requesting. This prompt gave me so many possible new ideas. Hope you like this x)

Image result for yoongi snapback gif

Each male popular in their own way.

Yoongi, a senior, well known for his talent in the rapping and music producing industry. One of the most talked about students amongst teachers. His talented recognised amongst top producers and music industries looking for new sound. He had a cold exterior, intimidating, with dyed blonde hair. Add that intense stare, black leather jacket, sharp eyeliner and a smirk made most girls, sometimes guys swoon. He practically screamed badboy.

Jungkook, a freshman, new on campus but well known for his abilities in performing. A smooth voice that resembled an angel's and dancing that pushed all boundaries. He was shy however. Add the wide innocent doe eyes, the pastel coloured sweaters and cute bunny smile made hearts melt. He was adorable in every way. The living desvription of innocent and pure, no one could resist especially if he pouted.

So it would be quite strange that these two would would interact but as they say opposites attract.

In this case it was Hoseok, Yoongi 's best friend since they were able to walk, who noticed the attraction. One very rare afternoon Yoongi agreed to eat lunch outside. As usual he scanned his surroundings when his eyes halted on him. He was with Taehyung, a sophmore in acting studies, an acquaintance of Yoongi's through Taehyung's brother Seokjin dating Namjoon, his other best friend. He had asked Hoseok who he was, as Hoseok was the social butterfly. Hoseok knew the younger from dance class. He told Yoongi of the freshman, his determination and stamina in dancing. When Hoseok called someone out for being talented they usually were. Yoongi's eyes travelled back to the brunette's, observing him closely. The way his nose crinkled when he smiled, the bunny teeth. Wide doe eyes. Yoongi could see he had his sleeves of his baby blue sweater pulled over his hands. he was adorable.

It became a routine. When lunch rolled around the older opted to sit outside. The first giveaway was when he became curious. The second this one. Hoseok had known the blonde his entire life and he loathed outdoors. He took notice of the way Yoongi's eyes would instantly begin searching the grounds. A half smile would appear on his lips when all of a sudden and each time it was when he was staring at Jungkook.

One particular bad day Yoongi was late. He had stayed awake several nights in a row without sleep to finish a piece. In result he had slept it out awaking in panic. He had barely managed to grab his bad, folder and CD. Turning the corner of the hallway to his lesson his body collided with another. Letting out a few curses he hurried to pick up his things. Reaching for the CD his fingers brushed over whoever had crashed into him. He glanced to the side only to have his breath caught. Wide doe eyes staring back at him guiltily. Jungkook. He was flushed and Yoongi couldn't figure out the reason. Avoiding eye contact with the blonde Jungkook stuttered, 'I'm so sorry Yoongi hyung. I didn't see you.' Yoongi was shocked for a moment blurting out the words, 'You know who I am?' Jungkook's cheeks flushed more as he nodded, 'Um y-yes. You're one of the most talked about students. I've even listened to some of your work. I'm actually a big fan. I admire you a lot. Hoseok talk about you as well. He mentions how hard you work, missing sleep and meals. You should take care of your health hyung.' Yoongi chuckled, ' Jungkook, you're rambling.' Jungkook's mouth made an 'o' shape as he muttered an apology. Yoongi smiled showing his gums seeming to send the younger into shock, 'No need to apologise. You know you look like a bunny. Its's cute. You're cute. However I have to hand this in. Don't be a stranger, come say hi sometime. I'll be seeing you soon hopefully baby bunny.' So maybe his day hadn't been so bad after all.

After that encounter Taehyung dragged his friend over to the two hyungs. It was safe to say he had a crush on Hoseok and Jungkook now friends with Yoongi meant he had to help him. Jungkook being the friendly person he is agreed and let his friend pull him towards them. Yoongi was the first to notice and smiled, 'So you finally decided to come say hello. Hello Taheyung.' Jungkook looked at Taehyung in confusion. Taehyung grinned his box smile, 'He's one of Joonie's friends.' Yoongi nodded, 'How is Jin hyung these days?' Taheyung groaned, 'Completely in love. I know way more than I need to on their relationship but he's happy. All that matters.' Yoongi patted the seat next to him, 'Well come sit' Jungkook was shoved lightly by Taehyung making him awkwardly knock into Yoongi, again, Yoongi smiled reassuringy taking his elbow to steady him. Jungkook looked back to see his friend completely frozen staring at Hoseok.Jungkook giggled and pulled him to the seat across from him, directly beside Hoseok. Jungkook smiled bowing his head slightly, 'Hi hyung. This is Taehyung my best friend.' Hoseok smiled at Taehyung forwning when all he did was stare back. Jungkook giggled again whispering to Yoongi, 'I think he's a little starstruck.' Once his friend regained himslef and managed to actually form words he turned fully to Yoongi who was staring at him intensly. Jungkook couldn't help the blush forming on his cheeks. Before the older could say anything the bell rang and in lightning speed he grabbed Taehyung and hurried away.

Image result for jungkook in white sweater

It became a new routine. Jungkook and Taehyung would join him and Hoseok at lunch. Each time he noticed the red colour on Jungkook's cheeks. They were awkward at first often not knowing what to say. Not long before they began an actual converation and since then it continued. He learned that the younger liked to draw outside of the college. He showed him his work once and damn he was good, better than good. He recognised the fanboy excitement in him when he mentoned GDragon and something didn't sit right in him when that happened. He learned he loved dogs and food. He was good at sports. He also really liked photogrpahy. This had gained extra enquiries and Yoongi explained he himself enjoyed taking photo's. He showed the younger his portfolio and his heart warmed at the younger's awed expression. He felt proud of his work. Jungkook had than continued to ask him about himself. Hoseok glanced at them once at that was the third sign. Yoongi had always been a hard person to open up and yet with Jungkook it was so easy. 

The fourth sign came when Jungkook arrived at Yoongi's studio. Yoongi was known to be harsh towards people that interrupted his work. Jungkook holding two a bag with lamb skewers knocked soflty on the door. He heard grumbling before the door swung open and a rough voice spat out, 'What?' Jungkook held up the bag shuffling on his feet. Namjoon and Hoseok braced themselves. To their complete astonishment he opened the door widened more, 'Sorry Kook-ah. I was lost in an idea. Come on in.' Jungkook smiled shyly and bowed, 'Hello hyungs. I brought enough for everyone. I know you guys don't usually leave when you get in your zone and skip meals so I brought the food to you.' Namjoon stood up stretching before patting Jungkook's arm, 'Thanks Jungkook. Im actually starving and Jin will murder me if I don't eat something.' Hoseok made a whip sound and Namjoon hit his arm. Yoongi pulled Jungkook to the couch laying out some food on the table. Autmatically his arm reached around Jungkook's waist, 'You're freezing. Those sweaters, no matter how good they look on you, dont seem to be keeping you warm enough.' He reached to his chair and put his leather jacket over Jungkook's shoulders, 'Wear this when you're leaving. Im getting a ride home from Namjoon.' They all talked as they ate, even letting Jungkook listen to their new piece and asking him his opinion. At ten o clock Jungkook deemed it time to leave and Yoongi walked him out. When he came back his two best friends stared at him, eyebrows raised. He paused, 'What?' Hoseok made a face, 'No matter how good they look. Sorry Kook-ah. Hyung why don't you just tell him that you like him. I'm pretty sure he feels the same.' Yoongi frowned, 'I have no idea what you're talking about?'

It was a rainy day. He had seen Jungkook as he almost ran into him. The younger apologised mumbling he was late and again took off in a rush. Today was a gloomy day. The day going slow and dragging out. Yoongi couldn't wait to return home and sleep the weekend away. When the final bell rang he couldn't get out quick enough. He was fortunate to remember an umbrella, Jin's idea of course, as he walked to his apartment. It was on his way he saw him. Jungkook head down, completely drenched. Something didn't feel right. He rushed to him pulling him under the umbrella, 'Jungkook? You're soaked through to the bone. Come on my apartment's five minutes away.' He led the boy to his home notiicng the unusual silence. He grabbed a towel and some clothes, 'Here. Take a shower and when you come out food will be ready. I don't really wear sweaters but I found an old one. It'll suit you.' Jungkook shuffled into the bathroom giving Yoongi time to prepare a quick meal of soup. He would let him shower and ease some tension before talking to him. Sometimes to relax you needed time to yourself. When he came out of the shower his hair was wet, a darker shade from the water and more fluffy. He was right. The jumper suited him, a lot. He slid the bowl towards the brunette, 'Want to talk about it?' Jungkook nodded, ' Can we after the food.' Yoongi nodded and they ate in silence. When they finished they moved to his couch. The younger played with his hands. Yoongi placed his own over them his voice gentle, 'What's wrong Kook-ah.' Jungkook looked up and his eyes were full of tears, 'A girl came up to me yesterday and she kept saying to stay away from you. That I was nothing but a . You were only using me. That you are just a player. It made me so mad. I couldn't sleep last night because of it.' Yoongi pulled him into his arms, ' Jungkook. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. You could never be a . Don't listen to her.' Jungkook pulled back, 'Hyung? That's not why I'm ...' Yoongi was confused, 'But then why?' Jungkook's cheeks flushed, 'It's because of what she said about you. She made you out to be some cruel person who doesn't care. It made me so angry. How could she think that? I know you. Yes your rough on the outside but you're one of the most caring people. You show it rather that say it.' Yoongi's shoulders relaxed, 'Oh Kookie. You scared me. You really think that about me?' Jungkook his his face, 'I don't. I know it.' Yoongi moved his hands away, 'Than I don't care what others think. Namjoon, Hobi, Jin, Taehyung and you are the only people who's opinion matter.' Jungkook cuddled into his side. His voice hushed, 'I like you a lot hyung. That's a lie. I'm afraid if you knew the truth you'd leave. I love you hyung.' Yoongi kissed his head, 'I love you. I could never leave you baby bunny,' He glanced at his face to see him after falling asleep. They stayed like that for the rest of the night.

On Monday Hoseok practically screamed the college down in excitement making them tell him how it happened. The moment the two walked through the gates, hands interlocked he shouted, 'I KNEW IT.' Yoongi groaned and Jungkook giggled hiding his face in Yoongi's neck. He may be a little taller but he was still the shy and innocent baby bunny. Yoongi loved it. Yoongi loved him. He kissed his head, 'C'mon before he wakes the dead. Than he'll scream even more.' 

Image result for jungkook in white sweaterImage result for jungkook white sweater

 

(A/N - Apologies it took so long. I kept re-editing it before I was happy with it. I hope this is what you were looking for. Thank you x _ MYK)