Coffee

Suga Kookies

Prompt: Your scent still sweet on my lips

Image result for bts jungkook and suga

Yoongi sat in the corner of the coffee shop sipping his coffee. He couldn't get him out of his head. The raven haired beauty from he previous night. The taste of his lips on his. He wanted more. He had only gotten part of his name, Kook. He let out a sigh and shook his head. This wasn't a damn fairy tail. One of the waiters was talking loudly to someone who had just entered, "Yah! You're late Jungkook. You're lucky you're my favorite." The name caught Yoongi's attention. His eyes traveled up the stranger, familiar black hair and brown eyes that held so much passion, standing not a metre away. Last night the boy had been intoxicating but today innocence and naivety surrounded him, yet he was just as enticing. So his whole name was Jungkook. He watched as the boy took orders, filling cups with full concentration. When it became quiet and his coworker from before came over. Fortunately close enough that Yoongi could hear them converse. The raven haired beauty seemed anxious, "I don't know Tae. All I know is he called himself Suga. He has silver hair and eyes that were so full of stories, I was captured. We danced mostly and we kissed and god Tae it was magical. I could have kissed him all night. But he to go as did I and the magic ended." Yoongi smiled to himself and got up walking to the counter. Jungkook had yet to look up as he bowed, "Hi! What can get for you?" Yoongi smirked, "A caramel macchiato and a cookie. A Jungkookie to be exact. That's my new favorite flavor." Jungkook's eyes widened and his eyes met Yoongi's, "S-Suga?" Yoongi smiled, "My real name is Yoongi. Min Yoongi. Suga is a stage name. See last night I met someone. He was magical. I could have kissed him all night." Jungkook's cheeks turned a light pink knowing he had overheard the conversation. Yoongi gave him a slip of paper," I would like to continue last night some time in the future but for now I would really like to get to know you." Yoongi wanted to know both sides of the boy. Jungkook smiled resembling a bunny. He was too cute, "It's my break in two minutes. Better make that two caramel macchiatos.