You knew it!

Unexpected Love

(Start of chapter)

“Yah! Junhyung! Let me explain.” Hyunseung shouted through the corridor hoping that Junhyung would just listen to what he was going to say.

 

“Whats there to explain! She was in that same room you exited and she was . You wear also when you wake up. Don’t lie to yourself.” Junhyung replied without looking back.

 

“Yes, I admit that I was whe-”

 

“That’s all I need to know. You and her were on the same bed.” He stopped and punched the wall next to him.

 

“But whatever you are thinking did not happen.” Hyunseung said as he slowly walked towards Junhyung.

 

“Excuses.” That was all he said and walked off. Hyunseung knew that whatever he said Junhyung would not listen. He decided to just go back to the house and wait for him to arrive home and explain to him.

 

Back at the house, Hyunseung opened the door and said. “You guys really got me and Hyuna into a really big mess.” While he scratched his head.

 

“I’ll be in Hyunseung’s room if you need me.” Hyuna stood up and left for the room.

 

On the way to the room, tears slowly rolled down Hyuna’s cheeks. She entered the room and locked the door behind her. She walked towards Hyunseung’s bed and lied on it, face coming in contact with the pillow.

 

“You guys are too much.. You started it, you solve it.” Hyunseung pointed to the other boys and walked towards his door, hoping to find out the reason behind Hyuna’s gloominess. He knocked on the door. But no sound could be heard from the inside. He knocked again. This time, he received a text.

 

From: Hyunnie~

Don’t come in..

 

To: Hyunnie~

Hey girl, don’t bottle up your feelings alright? Talk to me. Open the door. Pleaseeeeee?

 

To: SeungSeungie~^^

Nooo. I look horrible now ><

 

To: Hyunnie~

Yah! I have seen you looking horrible more times than the number of apple that fell on Newton’s head. Open the door for your oppa >< His legs are really tired :<

 

Finally, the door opened and there stood a swollen eye Hyuna. Hyunseung immediately without hesitation went forward to give Hyuna a comforting hug.

 

“It isn’t good to bottle up all your feelings you silly girl.” Hyunseung chuckled with his arms still around Hyuna.

 

“Sorry..” She let go and smiled at him.

 

“Its okay.” He smiled back ruffling her hair before settling her down on the bed. After that, he went to lock the door and sat beside her.

 

“Why were you crying?” Hyunseung bluntly asked.

 

Without replying, Hyuna took out her phone and showed him a text between her and Junhyung.

 

“Ahhh~” He replied. “Go look for him. Knowing him, he should be around the stairs outside.

 

“But what if-”

 

“Go..” Hyunseung looked down at his fingers before he stood up and push Hyuna out.

 

Hyuna slowly walked out of the house towards the flight of stairs. There, she spotted a familiar figure.

 

“Junnie.” She started.

 

He turned back and and quickly ran down the stairs. Hyuna followed suit.

 

“Don’t leave me. Please.” Tears dripped down her eyes onto Junhyung’s shirt as she hugged him tightly.

 

“Im sorry.. I cant do this anymore..” He loosened Hyuna’s arms and walked off. Without looking back for a last look and he left.

 

This time, Hyuna’s tears started to fall non-stop. She ran back into the house and into the room. There was Hyunseung looking at her from his bed.

 

“You knew he would leave me didn’t you!” She cried and stabbed Hyunseung’s chest with a bare fist several times. “You knew it. You knew it. You knew it!”

 

“Yes! I knew it! I could take the fact that he was cheating on you behind your back. I wanted you to see his true colours. I could not stand seeing you being with him. He don’t deserve your love. I do. I love you Kim Hyuna. I love you.” He confessed.

 

Hyuna was shocked. First her boyfriend wanted a break up. Next her bestfriend told her that he likes her. No wait. Loves. She needed to cool down. She need peace. When she was about to walk away, Hyunseung grabbed her arm and pulled her in for a kiss. At first she was too surprised to returned the kiss. But when he tried to deepen it, she automatically reacted and kissed back.

 

“Be my girlfriend Hyuna. I promise to never hurt you and never cheat on you.” He cut off the kiss to whisper in her ear.

 

Hyuna put her arms around Hyunseung’s neck and stared into his eyes. The way he looked at her was full of love she was looking for. She smiled at him and nodded her head. Hyunseung wrapped his arms around Hyuna’s waist and span her in circles. “I love you Hyuna.” He said and kissed her lips.

(End of story)

 

Yea the ending might not be what you expect but it thought it was a good way to end the story.

Since my national exams are like next year.

And i believe you are like asking its next year so why are you even studying now or things like that.

Well im a bad kid in school and i dont do my works.

So i was wondering like maybe if i work hard this year i might achieve a good result for a good school.

So yea. How was the story? Im sorry if i dont make it to your expectations and i really tried.

Comment yea? If you like my story. Maybe when im in a good mood i might just write some one shots.

So seeya next time? I hope i would :)