If only.

Unexpected Love

Here’s a little fast forward. Soooo, since I have not updated for around 2 years.. Yes I know it’s a long period of time and I have no idea what was I thinking then and I don’t know how to continue now.. So the fast forward is that Junhyung and Hyuna are now together.. And happens, break ups.. Jealousy.. Love.. And stuffs. So, Hyuna is best friends with Hyunseung and Hyuna is together with Junhyung. Lol wanna know more? Read on~

(Start of story)

“What the hell?! Since when are you my brother.. and do I even know you?” Hyuna stared blankly at the young man.

  

“Urghh stop asking.. you are a pain in the .. Hyung tell me why must I entertain her?” The young man pouted.

 

“Yah. Sleepyhead. Wake up.” Hyuna felt a constant pat on her cheeks and looked up.

 

“Hmmm? Its lunch time already?” Hyuna mumbled while rubbing her eyes.

 

“Yep! Lets go.” Yoseob exclaimed hooking his arms with Dongwoon as they both skipped towards the cafeteria.

 

“Remind me to buy two leash on our way back home later. Those two dogs are getting out of hand.” Gikwang said as he and the other boys including Hyuna laughed.

 

“Lets go and eat now. Oh my god my stomach hurt from all that laughing.” Doojoon cried as he wiped his tears away and pulled Gikwang and Hyunseung along with him leaving Junhyung and Hyuna behind.

 

“Hey baby. Happy 3rd monthsary together.” Junhyung smiled as he planted a kiss on Hyuna’s forehead and pulled her in for a hug.

 

“I love you Junhyung.” She whispered into Junhyung’s ears and peaked his cheeks. “Lets go~ Im hungry.” She continued as she pouted and rubbed her tummy.

 

“Don’t do that. You know I cannot resist that face and we are in school.” He chuckled and stole a kiss from Hyuna’s lips. Noticing that they had only 20 minutes left to eat, they both walked towards their usual table to only see Hyunseung finishing up their food.

 

“Ahh oppa~!” Hyuna whined cutely as she pulled the food tray away from Hyunseung and knocking his head.

 

“AHHH! Pain pain pain pain pain!” Hyunseung faked a painful face as he grabbed his head and fainted on Hyuna’s shoulder.

 

“Serve you right!” Hyuna knocked on Hyunseung’s head which caused him to pout.

 

“ So much for being a prince. Eat your food now.” He held out the spoon infront of Hyuna’s face and made and ‘ahhhh’ sound. She then obediently opened and ate the food.

 

“Hyung, you’re jealous right?” Yoseob whispered as he poked Junhyung’s cheeks.

 

“Even if I am.. I can’t stop them.” He sighed and continued staring at the two best friends giggling and laughing at each other. “Afterall. Hyuna just treats him like her brother. That’s all. I hope.”

 

The bell rang and the six boys along with Hyuna went back to their respective classes. While waiting for the subject teacher to enter the class, Junhyung walked towards Hyuna and asked “Baby girl, you do me a favour?” and rubbed her thighs.

 

“What is it Junnie?” She ruffed his hair.

 

“Stop being soclosetoHyunseung?” Junhyung said the first two words and mumbled the rest.

 

“Is my Junnie jealous?” She teased and continued “Anything for you.” And peak his cheeks.

 

“Thanks baby girl.” He kissed the back of her hand and went back to his sit as their subject teacher entered the class. Half way through the lesson, the teacher suddenly shouted “Yong Junhyung! Hand me that device you are using.” With her hands stretched out waiting for Junhyung to pass her the phone. “Detention for you young man.” She added as he placed the phone on her palm.

 

After school, Doojoon and Yoseob went to Dongwoon, Hyunseung and Gikwang’s class to look for them. “Let’s go look for Junhyung and Hyuna.” Gikwang said.

 

“Correction. Let’s go look for Hyuna. Junhyung’s in detention. Again.” Doojoon sighed as he shook his head.

 

“He’s with Hyuna now. Yet he still cannot forget her? Aish stupid player.” Hyunseung commented.

 

“Just give him more time hyung. Imagine if someone comes into your life and make you feel like you are at the top of the world and suddenly just let goes of you and let you fall into a bottomless-pit. It hurts you know?” Dongwoon spoke in his professor tone.

 

“Aww. Our Maknae has grown up.” Hyunseung chuckled. ‘If only you knew Hyuna.. If only.’ He thought.  

(End of chapter)

Im sorry if this chapter is short >< im a bad author.. Im so sorry :< Anyway school is starting soon so i might not update that much so bare with me? And silent readers comment please?