Being nervous

Unexpected Love

 

“Thanks HyunAh, you may be seated. Everyone, there will be an up coming project which requires you to work in pairs to teach your partner English. I am going to read out the names for the pairs so listen carefully. KiKwang with HyoYeon, DooJoon with DongWoon, YoSeob with Yoona, Sunny with Taeyeon, JunHyung with Leeteuk and lastly HyunAh with HyunSeung.Have everybody remember their partners?” The teacher said.

“Yes sir!”The whole class shouted together in a unity except for HyunAh who could not adapt to the lives there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was free period now. Everyone gathered around JunHyung’s table and begin to play the game of . Everyone was having so much fun and HyunAh soon made a lot of new friends. She even realise that many of them had so much in common with her.

“Finally! It is your turn! Truth or dare?” DooJoon and Leeteuk said together.

“DARE!” JunHyung shouted and smack the table real hard due too much excitement.

“Hmm… Kiss HyunAh!” YoSeob suggested

 “ Kiss HyunAh! Kiss HyunAh! Kiss HyunAh! ” Everybody started to chant.

“MWORAGO?! WAE?! Why is it me and not Taeyeon? Yoona? Or the others? Why me?” HyunAh protested as she pointed to them.

"Cause we dared you to," Doojoon casually replied.

"Now what kind of logic is that?!" Hyuna said, messing her hair. She was definitely feeling troubled now.

"Doojoon's logic. Quick, do it now!" Doojoon said as he smirked at both of them.

As Junhyung turned to look at Hyuna, he realized the two light pink shades on both of her cheeks, and he couldn't help but smile to himself.

"I'll get to you later." Junhyung leaned towards him and gave him his you-will-get-it-from-me-later look as Doojoon just rolled his eyes.

-----

JunHyung’s POV

“I’ll get to you later.” I leaned against Doojoon and gave him a you-will-get-it-from-me-later look and he rolled his eyes.

I was getting rather annoyed with Doojoon’s rolling eye and decided to just get on with the kiss.

I thought ”JunHyung! Why did you agree to that ridiculous dare? Argh! Your so stupid JunHyung.”

I am touching her face, getting ready to kiss her, I can feel my heart thumping really fast. As my face inched closer to hers my heart went thumping even faster as if it was trying to break free from my body just to join HyunAh’s.

-----

Giggles were heard just as HyunAh and JunHyung’s lips touched each others. JunHyung tried to stay in that position for a long period of time but HyunAh pushed him away and shouted “JUNHYUNG! What are you doing? Let me go!”

“Mianhae. You just feel like my ex. Your touch and kiss feels the same as hers but we broke up cause she was cheating on me.”JunHyung explained and started to tears and thought “Is this the reason why my heart is thumping at this speed?”

 

 

 

Hey guys i have updated it! Now who is JunHyung's ex? Continue reading to find out more^^