That first friend.

Unexpected Love

 

HyunAh's POV

It was my very first day at Cube Junior College. I was nervous… Would I make a good impression? Will I fit in? Ahhhh... The thoughts of myself not being able to mix with my new schoolmates flashed through my mind just freaked me out. 
Hyuna just stepped into the lobby, she saw new surroundings and some students were staring back at her which made her heart beat faster than ever.
'Okay... it's time to search my class...' Hyuna gasped.
Hyuna found her classroom already with the map guide in the lobby. She opened the door and gladly saw not many students coming yet. She spotted an empty desk in the back, which was perfect for her to hide herself. She quickly grabbed the seat.
"Hey... So you must be the new student people are talking about"Junhyung asked politely.
'What what? people are talking about me? Huh what? why?' HyunAh thought, she looked clueless.
"Yaaa... HyunAh? HyunAh!"JunHyung snapped his fingers couple times in front of her face to get her back into the real world.
HyunAh was surprised that he knew her name, she asked,"Wait... how do you know my name? How do people know about me?
"Whoa whoa whoa, slow down relax... I know your name from your necklace,"JunHyung explained. He was surprised to see Hyuna's reaction, she was quite hyper.
Just then, when HyunAh was about to apologise to JunHyung, DongWoon shouted"Hyung! Stop dating now, couch Baek wants to see you."

'D…A…TE?!' HyunAh Suddenly got a shock and blushed immediately.

“Ahhh... Araso.” JunHyung replied, he waved to HyunAh," Nice to meet you." And walked out of the class room. HyunA was thinking why did the boys thought that she and him were dating.

The class was getting filled more and more students, she could see that she was the only new student here, everybody has their own gang. Finally, the teacher came in to start the class.

"Morning students, as you can see there's one new student here in our class... Kim... HyunAh?" The teacher checked the attendance. HyunAh raised her hand.

"HyunAh, can you please stand up and introduce yourself to your fellow classmates?" The teacher requested.

"Araso sir. Annyeong. My name is Kim HyunAh, call me HyunAh.... Erm...Thank you." HyunAh said shyly.

 

 

 

 

 

Hey readers! This chapter is short. If you think that the story is interesting, i hope that you will continue waiting for the next chapter to read.Do subscribe and comment! Thanks for reading!