'Girl who wants to play'

Unexpected Love

So after 'years' of not updating.. Im so sorry cause i lack of inspriation and just earlier today and an idea just bamm hit me. Heres the chapter and happy reading :]

 

(Start of chapter) 

“Yah! Jang HyunSeung! You woke me up at like 2 plus in the morning and you are not telling me why.” Hyuna suddenly stood up and shouted which shocked the sleepy boy causing him to fall off the swing hitting his head.

 

Hyunseung squinted his eyes and winced him pain as Hyuna ran over to him.

 

“You okay?” She asked stretching her hands out to pull him.

 

“Yea. And thank you from this bump on my head now.” He laughed reaching for her hands and instead pulling her down. Hyuna was now above Hyunseung staring into his eyes. Hyunseung looked into her eyes and shook his head few moments later pushing her off.

 

“Was that on purpose?” She laughed.

 

“I.. I have better things okay.” He stuttered while staring into the vast sky hoping that she did not see him blush.

 

“I should get going.” Before Hyuna could reply, he was already long gone.

 

Hyunseung was waiting at the lobby for the lift to arrive. Ding, sounded the lift and the doors open. He entered and started to think about their close encounters. His heart was pounding against his ribcage begging for an escape. He was in front of the door, not knowing how to explain to his housemates on is sudden disappearance. He took in a deep breath and pushed the door open.

 

“Hyung is back!” Yoseob shouted as he ran forward to hug Hyunseung whie jumping up and down with Junhyung and doojoon smiling at the side at the childish scene in front of them.

 

“Seung-ah where have you been? You made us worried uh.” Doojoon looked at Hyunseung with a questioning look.

 

“I couldn’t sleep so I went to the playground to play?” Hyunseung was rubbing the back of his neck only hoping that his housemates would not question any further.

 

“Seriously. How old are you?” Junhyung laughed and pointed at the plastic bags in Hyunseung’s hand. “Whats that?”

 

“Breakfast.” Yoseob was jumping and shouting at the same time hearing the sound of breakfast pulling everyone to their sits and start digging into their foods.

 

“Yah Junhyung, stop texting Hyuna and start eating before Hyunseung is gonna eat up all the food.” Junhyung received a kick his hin leg and ate quietly.

 

‘That’s right.. Hyuna I left her alone at the playground.’ Hyunseung thought as he took out his phone after he had his fill and sat on the sofa.

 

To: Hyunnie~

Did you reach home safely?

 

To: SeungSeungie~^^

At least you still care :< I thought you didn’t want your best friend anymore.. *cries*

 

To: Hyunnie~

Why would I not want my best friend anymore?

 

To: SeungSeungie~^^

Cause someone left me alone at the playground then ran off to who knows what place. :<

 

“Aish.. I was embarrassed okay..” Hyunseung muttered to himself and scratch his head.

 

To: Hyunnie~

Im sorry uh.. Forgive your oppa? *Puppy eyes*

 

To: SeungSeungie~^^

How could I not accept PrinceJang’s apology? Keke~ See you in school next week alright?

 

To: Hyunnie~

Aish. Go and talk to that boyfriend of yours and forget all about your bestfriend. Go go.

 

Hyunseung waited for a reply which never came.

 

“Hyung, why is hyung talking to his phone?” Yoseob asked Doojoon.

 

“Who knows. Maybe he’s planning to confess to someone?” Doojoon laughed. “Which will never happen.” Yoseob then joined in and laughed dropping down onto the floor.

 

Several days passed and life still went on just that Hyuna and Hyunseung were pretty much awkward when their alone and the rest still remained. After school that day, an announcement was made. ‘All students, attention. Tonight, the girl who wants to play.’ Cheers could be heard from every classrooms of every floors. ‘Girl who wants to play’ was a code known by every student which has the meaning of partying.

 

“So the dragon decided to host a party after the last incident 3 years ago eh?” Doojoon commented.

 

“Apparently so.” Hyunseung could not help but to smile at the 3 immature people jumping around the classroom in circle. Suddenly, the classroom door opened revealing a jumpy girl and a poker face boy.

 

“Oppa! We are definitely partying tonight and you are not stopping me!” Hyuna shouted joining Yoseob, Gikwang and Dongwoon with their cheers.

 

“You are not going young lad-”

 

“Give it up Hyunseung. She is old enough to know what is right and what is wrong.” Doojoon replied.

 

“You make sure she knows.” He replied glaring at Hyuna.

 

“You nag more than my mom, Hyun-Seung-Umma.” Hyuna said the last three words clearly and sticking out her tongue at him.

 

“Lets get wasted tonight!” Doojoon shouted stratching his arms. “I’ll pick you guys up at our usual place and Hyuna dress decently not revealing.” With that he left the room with Hyunseung, Yoseob and Junhyung following behind.

 

“Lets go get you something y to wear tonight.” Gikwang suggested.

 

“Something decent and not too revealing.” Dongwoon nodded.

 

“Lets go~” Hyuna sang linking her arms with Gikwang and Dongwoon skipping her way out of school.

 

At the shopping centre, this was the 13th store Hyuna entered and none of the clothes had caught her attention. The dresses were either too revealing to the two guys at accompanied her or the clothes were too boring to her taste.

 

“Come on Hyuna.. Just make a choice already. Doojoon’s gonna fetch us in 40 minutes time.” Gikwang whined.

 

“Just get an oversize shirt. Its decent. And not too revealing for the top.” Dongwoon was giving Hyuna erted eyes until she threw her handbag at him.

 

“Urghh I’ll just go with this.” She held up a dress with leopard prints. She then proceed to change and made the payment.

 

“We are coming hyung.. Just wait few more minutes.” Dongwoon whined hoping that Doojoon would stop pestering them.

 

“Lets go, they are here.” He told Hyuna and Gikwang as they moved towards the exit.

(End of chapter)

 

So how was this chapter? Comment your thoughts for me okay? So that i can improve and write to your liking :)

I wonder how the party will turn out. Hmm.

Even i myself also dont know. 

Cause this story is on the spot think, on the spot write. So it maybe bad. 

School's starting :[ Monday blues are coming..

But bye for now :] Hope to recieve more comments from my precious readers.