Drunken's plan

Unexpected Love

Yay! An update^^ LOL i dont know why but im excited whenever i update. HAHA! maybe im glad to be able to read my reader's comments. :D

 

(Start of chapter)

The music was blasting loudly from the speakers.

 

It was 8pm and the party was held at an underground bar. Most of the people there were already wasted. Some were still sober, some were looking for someone tro hook on, some were dancing in the middle of the bar. Doojoon and Yoseob were laughing at each other’s retarded faces, Junhyung was still sober, Dongwoon was hooking up with every girl he sees and Hyunseung, Hyuna and Gikwang were having random dance battles.

 

“As expected! G-Dragon hyung host the best party ever!” Gikwang screamed while doing his American dance and showing his eye smile at the same time.

 

“Idiot!” Doojoon shouted at Yoseob laughing hysterically at the face Yoseob just made.

 

“Tsk.” Junhyung scoffed at his wasted hyung and dongsaeng shaking his head. He then look back at the three dancing machines.

 

Hyunseung did a perfect glide and passed on to Hyuna which lead her to show off her popping skills. “So you did improved!” Gikwang smiled messing up her hair.

 

“Yah! Should we become a group and join underground battles?” Hyunseung suggested walking towards the two retards and the cold guy.

 

“Junnie! Did you see us dance? We were awesome right?!” Hyuna was excited to hear Junhyung’s answer.

 

“Of cause I saw! How can I miss my baby girl’s awesome popping skills.” He chuckled and gave Hyuna a peak. But it soon became a make out session when Junhyung decided to rub Hyuna’s thighs making her groan. He took that chance to slip his tongue in.

 

“Please guys, not here.” Gikwang interrupted.

 

“Where’s Dongwoon by the way?” Hyunseung asked.

 

Junhyung just pointed to a random direction without breaking the kiss and added some noises. Hyunseung looked to the direction he pointed to and saw Dongwoon leading a girl out of the bar to who knows where.

 

“Aish.. That maknae.” Hyunseung grumbled walking towards him and pulling him away.

 

“Hyung!” Dongwoon whined.

 

“You are too young for that. Lets go drink.”

 

Dongwoon knew that his hyung has all along hated alcohol but he still drinks it when he is usually down. Which he was after seeing that mini make out session of his crush and his bestfriend. Who would not get hurt seeing that.

 

They were at the bartender drinking shots and shots of alcohol.

 

The day lasted and all the people that turned up were drunk or asleep. Yoseop, Doojoon, Gikwang and Dongwoon were awake as for the rest, they were in deep sleep.

 

“Lettts have some funnnnnnnnnn!” Doojoon shouted. He stood up and grabbed Yoseob by his collar and whispered something in his ears. Yoseob agreed and told Gikwang and Dongwoon their plan.

 

The night passed and morning approached. Hyunseung was the first to wake up. He sat up and slowly opened his eyes trying to adjust to the brightness of the room. He clutched his head and stared around. “Urghh..” He groaned. ‘Damn hangovers..’ he blamed and looked to his left. He was stunned. He took a peak under the blankets and too, was stunned. He was . She was . ‘. . How am I going to face him.’ He thought.

 

He got out of bed and put on his clothes. ‘Act normal. They wont know.’ He slapped himself and walked out of the room yawning.

 

“Morning.” He said, trying his best to look as though nothing had happen.

 

“Morning..” Junhyung replied. “Is Hyuna inside?”

 

“Yea.”

 

“Yah! JANG HYUNSEUNG!” His name rang through the whole house. He knew it was the death of him.

 

“I swear! I did not touch her!” Hyunseung held his both hands up protecting himself.

 

“Then why is she , why is your brief at that corner!” Junhyung shouted trying to calm himself down.

 

“Whats going on?” Hyuna asked, being stirred up by the noise.

 

“Don’t get up and cover yourself.” Hyunseung said as he threw Hyuna her clothes.

 

“Wha-what?” Hyuna looked under the blanket and just stared at the two guys. “Erm.. Did we do it?”

 

“Ask this man yourself.” Junhyung shouted and stormed out of the room.

 

“Yah! Junhyung.” Doojoon attempted to stop Junhyung but it was futile.

 

“Aish.. Whats wrong with him?” Doojoon gave the rest a questioning look.

 

“Guys? What happened last night?” Hyunseung was standing at the look door looking at Doojoon, Gikwang, Yoseob and Dongwoon hoping that they would know what had taken place. All four of them thought for awhile and looked up.

 

“.” They begin at the same time.

 

“You guys did something didn’t you?” Hyunseung was looking sternly at them now.

 

“Sorry hyung! It was suppose to be a joke!” Dongwoon kneeled down infront of Hyunseung hopping that he will not be scolded. 

(End of chapter)

 

So how was it? It was shorter then the previous chapter because i wanted a clifhanger~ Hehe*evil laughs*

Shall leave the group name of Hyuna, Hyunseung and Gikwang for you all to decide :) Just comment and i will just pick the name that i think suit for the 3 of them. :D

AHHH excited to know whats gonna happen ^^

School's starting in 4 days :( 

Dont forget to subscribe and comment ^^ Your comments will really make my day. Smiles~