chapter 6

The time for us to be together


CHAPTER 6


"Song jong ki! what the hell does it mean? did you and hye kyo wanted to marry? i mean what the hell is going on?" jong ki looked online and saw the headlines,and in every post the image of the certificate.


"what the hell" he tought,first thing he need to explain how things went but then he wanted to respect hye kyo desire not  to let people know about her illness,the least he can do is wait for her to get well,he could only think of getting some time to think about something.


"wait i need-"but his mind went went blank for awhile he couldn't think anymore,he was speachless looking at the whole situation before himself. Nurses that get out of the operating room,running asking to their collegues for more blood.He realized that something happened inside it and the words she said to him came to his mind.


FLASHBACK


"What if i take the operation and something will go wrong,what are you going to do hu? did you ever think about it!"


END OF FLASHBACK


He started to walk try to find out,but her mother started to cry,everyone panicked and he started to regret making her do the surgery.


"What if i did the wrong thing?...what if-no! i have to calm down...i am sure she will get out alive" this is what he was thinking in his head even so in the end doubt and guilt remained.No matter what,is he bound to feel this way toward her?. He tried to be strong and calming down the two women.


"what's going on? ...nurse what's happening?" ask yoo ah in to the nurses,but they where rushing inside not paying him any attention.


"aish! why isn't anyone answering me!" yoo ah in scream trowing a punching in the wall,he can't even feel the pain for how much worried he is.


"aish...don't worry,she will be fine i am sure she won't give up" ji chang wook tried to act cool but he was worried too,when he started to tighthen his hold on the key of his car.Jong ki looked at them and then switched his eyes to the operation room,he was worried too that he didn't hear his phone at all,no matter how much time he rameined standing in front of the door while everyone else where sitting,waiting for the doctor to get out.


-----------------------------


After a long time finally the door open up and the doctor get out.


"hyung!" ji chang wook get up from the hospital chair.The two women and yoo ah in too while jong ki was alredy in front of the doctor.


"doctor how did it go? is she alrigth?"ask jong ki worried sick.


"sigh" he take off the mask and started to explain the situation.


"to tell you the truth it was quite a difficult operation,she lost a lot of blood."


"w-w-what do you mean?" asked her mother in tears,hoping that her daughter would be alright.


"even,so,the operation ended succesfully. We were able to remove the disease,but we have to wait for her to wake up,the next few days are the more difficults for her after loosing so much blood..."


"if she wake up will everything be alright?" jong ki ask.


"if she wake up she will have to stay in hospital for a few more days to run some tests and then she can go home,but remember,she can't work at all and must rest well".


"what about the cure? when is she going to start taking it?"


"that,will have to wait at least one week to take her energy back"


"so in the end right now is all about waiting till she wake up?" ji chang wook ask his cousin.


"dae,at least three days must pass,she will surely still be asleep..."


SJK POV


"will she have any pain after waking up?" i ask concerned as i know she lost a lot of blood not to mention the fact that she had brain surgery.


"sigh,well that's for sure,song hye kyo will have a lot of pain when she wake up,it's a surgery after all"


"dae..." i feel guilty and sad but i know that she will wake up,she will win as she always did.


"DRRRRR...who is it?" say annoyed yoo ah in while taking his phone.


"yeobuseyo?"


"ya,yoo ah in is it true that song hye kyo and song jon gki are married?" yoo ah in looked confused at jong ki and then laughed scoffing the idea and even finding it funny.


"mpfff,ya what are you saying? how can you belive it?"


"but i saw it online"


"arasso,but they even said she was pregnant,please be serious"


"but i am serious! i will send you this picture,they even made a certificate"


"what?" his friend send him the picture of the certificate and he couldn't belive it.


"see? i am right-"


"sorry i will call you back later" he close the call look at his hyoung and the go towards jong ki.


"ya,hyung,what does it mean?"


"what do you mean?" jong ki look at yoo ah in confused.


"look here" he made him see the picture and jog ki wasn't surprised at all.


"...it's not true right?"


"sigh...i had no choice"


"what?so you and hye kyo are married?! jong ki are you joking around? you are already-" everyone looked at them.


"what? married?" ask ji chang wook going closer to them.


"calm down please,it was the only way i could use to make kyo take the surgery" ji chang wook then tought back at when she told him about being threatned by jong ki.


"so this is what she meant,it was because of this that she decided to take the surgery?"


"what?what's all this?you knew too?"


"Ah in,she was so scared that she wouldn't take the surgery,but the more time goes by the more the desease would grow,i couldn't think of another way to make her agree. I called my friend and made him compile the form for the marriege,but i knew she would agree in the end, anyway it's not valid because we didn't sign it".


"my gosh...i understand now...but what can you guys do now? i mean she can't even make an interview about this...we can't say the media the truth"


"i know,that's why i am thinking about something"


"do you have an idea?" asked ji chang wook.


"mmm...yes i do"


-----------------------------------------


INTERVIEW OF JONG KI


"hi everyone! welcome to our show,our first guest is the famous song jong ki!"


"hi everyone,it's a pleasure to be here"


"aigo,you surely are handsome jong ki ssi"


"omo,thanks"


"ahahah,ok,you are a great actor and you became super famous thanks to DOTS"


"dae"


"and most because of your chermistry with your leading lady song hye kyo ssi"


"dae" song jong ki nod at her every question with a smile on as he always does.


"since the end of the drama, a lot of time passed and still you two are known as the songsong couple or the kikyo couple"


"o dae,ahahah,they calls us this way,dae"


"ahahah,but there is something we are really eager to know,are the two of you married?" song jong ki laugh


"ahahah,aigo,it's not true. Aigo,in reality as everyone knows,in awhile will be her birthday,we wanted to give her a surprise party and me,yoo ah in and some other friends decided to make a fake marriage document,as you can see the document isn't signed,because she didn't know and i wanted to sign it the day of her birthday.But as you know we are celebrities and things can get out of hands so i decided to ask my friend to destroy it,but it seems like i should have been the one to do that,in the end what i wanted not to happen, happened,but it's not true.By the way now she knows aigo,she will kill me ahahah.


"mmm,isn't this a little too much for a joke?jong ki ssi,at least that the two of you are in a relationship?"


"well  i wouldn't tell even if it was true,but for this matter i am serious when i say that we aren't in a relationship"


"i see...ok,as you know our show often choose to make the fans interview our guests,i will read to you some of these questions and you must answer it ok?"


"sure,let's hear it"


"ok,the first is...LET'S SAY THAT YOU TWO ARE REALLY JUST FRIENDS BUT HAVE YOU EVEN FELT SOMETHING FOR HER,EVEN FOR A LITTLE BIT?mmmthis question is quite on the spot,i want to know too"


"o well,when we where shooting of course,i was madly in love with her" he smile


"as yoo si jin of course"


"aigo!,jong ki ssi,let's see what they wrote again...AFTER THE DRAMA WE SAW SOME  OF YOUR ACTIONS COMPLITELY DIFFERENT FROM THE ONES WITH YOUR OTHERS FEMALE COOSTARS,EVEN THE WAY YOU LOOK AT HER,THAT'S WHY WE ASK OF YOU TO TELL THE TRUTH. Aigo,it seems like they don't belive you jong ki ssi,frankly it's hard for them to came to this,i think they waited so much for the news of your marriage with her.


"aigo,i am flattered,but i really only see her as a friend,as yoo si jin,i really did love her,because that's what my characte felt from the start"


"but what about the way you look at her?they have a point,all of us,could see the difference between you and the othes actresses" he was taken a little aback but came back to reality fast.


"well remember i am still her fan so,i think that i am still respecting her a whole lot, really admire her."


"...arasso,let's pass onto the other question...HAVE YOU DECIDED TO MARRY HER BECAUSE OF THE SCANDAL WITH JI CHANG WOOK?...o right there is also her,scandal with ji chang wook"


"o,yes i know him.He is a really respectful person and they are only friends,i can garantee it"


"aigo so you know him too?"


"dae,i know him and i am sure they are only friends"


"that's for sure i mean when she has you why go to someone else,tought he surely is an handsome boy. You say they are friends but who know if he feel something,i mean she is such a good person and let's not forget about the fact that she is beautiful.By the way i read that a lot of people would like to see them in a drama or movie together saying they will be a beautiful couple"


"well,i think she will still be rememberd as yoo si jin's girlfriend,so no biggie, i am better with her sorry ji chang wook ssi" he smile but inside him he just wanted to punch himself,what's with him?.


"ahahah,aigo so you admit of the two of you making a good couple"


"of course i am still a good fan and i still think we are good together tought,we are only friends"


"i see...thanks for your time,we will wait for her interview about this matter then what do you think she will say?"


"well for sure she...will just laugh it off,ahahaha" this was his answer but he knows that it's a lot more complicated that it looks,when she will find out about this,she will get mad and really hurt him bad. Still he hope not let her get stressed more,in the end the days where she can be out of danger still didn't end,It was only a day that passed.He is trying his best not to make things wrose but there is a person that really worry him.


"ahahah,i see thanks for being with us,i hope to see you again"


"just invite me and i will come,ahahah" he get out of the studio and then lookd everywhere,he must be really careful,because there is someone who is really a lot of trouble a journalist.


-----------------------


After the interview outside the studio.Jong ki and his manager walk outside heading to the parking lot.


"hyung,what is the reaction of people about my interview?"


"sigh,they don't belive you one bit,want to hear just one?  OPPA IT'S OK,YOU CAN SHOW YOUR LOVE FOR HER AS MUCH AS YOU CAN,WE LIKE YOU TOGETHER,WE WISH THE TWO OF YOU A LONG AND HAPPY MARRIED LIFE,I HOPE TO SEE KYO UNNI INTERVIEW TOO" the manager look at jong ki after reading the comment.


"sigh,damn it,did i dig my own grave? also she is in hospital still unconcious,just how can she made an interview,sigh...i can't even imagine how she will react when kyo find out" he say scratching his head,at a loss,trying not to think about it.


"what are we gonna do now? this can't really go on"


"i know,...hyung i will take a cab you can go back to the company" confused and curious at the same time his manager ask song jong ki where he is going.


"jong ki where are you going?"


"to the hospital,i am going to stay the night there so that kyo's mother can rest,i don't have any schedule anyway" jong ki look at his manager because his manager didn't say a word.


"what's wrong? why are you looking at me like that?"


"you know,jon ki right now you seem a really devoted husband" jong took his phone but after earing what he said he was so shocked that he let his phone fall down on the ground. The noise made him come back to reality.


"ya! what the hell are you saying? aish my phone" he kneel down to get it back from the ground checking if there was a crack or if it was broken somewhere,but fortunately it was ok and withouth a scratch.


"what did i say so wrong?either way i can understand that you are worried,song hye kyo ssi right now is still unconcious curegu...you must feel guilty" jong ki stop moving.It's true he feel guilty,for that time and for the fact that he is worried if she won't wake up.Could it be that she was right? withouth surgery at least she could have lived a little more but what if she won't wake up?. Jong ki shake his head,trying to scoof the idea,not to think about it,right now he must stay by her side,that's what he need to do.If this seemes like he is a devoted husband,then so be it.


"thinking about it,i might as well be" he say wispering,but then again he shake his head.


"hu?did you say something?"


"i said i have to go now"


"hey what about your parents?did they call you?"


"of course,so many times,anyway,i am going to be late so i am going...bye"


"wait! i will take you there,with the way things are now do you want people to know about her?"


"...you are right...let's go" he get in the car and head to the hospital.During their way there,jong ki get a call from her mother. Worried he pick up right away.


"yebuseyo?what happened?something is wrong?"


"she woke up! she is awake!jong ki,sniff she is awake!" jong ki couldn't belive,he was paralized from the happiness.


"we are outside the hospital,we are getting inside right now!" smiling he get out of the car not even explaininh what was going on to his manager and started to run to her room.Te he finally reached song hye kyo's room he saw her finally awake.


"jong ki..."she said looking at him surprised.Earing her voice was the best thing ever for song jong ki.


"why are you...running so much..."she ask in a husky voice.


"you are right...i am in a hospital,i shouldn't run around"he slowly walk to her side.


"how are you feeling?" he ask sitting in the chair beside her.


"it hurt everywhere...my head feels like it's about to explode..."he is sad earing that but what he want to know now is that she is alright.


"hey,it went well,the operation"


"are you happy now? you are safe..." he smile


"dae...thanks for saving my life"then he slowly go near her and gently hug song hye kyo to her surprise.


"...what are you doing?..."


"...you did well..." he start to cry,silent jong ki start to tear up,carressing her head gently.


"you where great..." she was surprised and as much as jong ki tried to hide the fact that he was crying she could hear him.She was confused and happy at the same time...she smile.


"ya,i am going to beat you up remember?...so,don't be too happy" he smile too


"dae...i will gladly accept everyrhing"


"masochist..." suddenly yoo ah in came running too.


"kyo nuun-"he was speachless as he saw the two of them hugging each other.


" yoo ah in ssi" jong ki stop hugging her and ah in see that he was crying,well he too feel like crying.


"he came before me...anyway finally you woke up...i was so worried"he say with a sad face.


"i am sorry,you must have been scared"


"...yes,you fainted in my arms...i was seriously scared...but now i am fine...i am happy you are ok...thanks for coming back" he hold her hands with tearful eyes and jong ki smile.


"ji chang wook knows about it?" asked yoo ah in.


"he does. His cousing told him already"


"i see" he then look at jong ki.


"hyung,can you see me for awhile? i need to talk to you"


"arasso" they go outside,not closing well the door.


"hyung,what are you going to do now? about the marriage thing" ask woried ah in.


"sigh...i don't know yet.Telling her about it right now,i don't think it's the right thing,she just woke up,i want her to recover"


"I know,damn it,just what the heck happened?"


"how,do i know,i didn't have time to contact my friend yet-"


"what's about the marriage?" they turn around surprised to see her up.Song hye kyo can't even stand properly yet her will to know what it was about made her go to them.After they saw her,they run to her side.


"are you crazy!what are you doing up already?" jong ki reprimend her,because he was worried.


"...i heard...something...and i want to know what is it about" she say holding on to his arm with her hand and the other holding yoo ah in.


"later,noona,later we will tell you everything but now-"


"yoo ah in tell me now...i hate when i don't know things,either way i will come to know anyway right?"


"sigh...arasso but first be good and go back to bed" she look at him.


"fine"


------------


She goes back inside the bed but song hye kyo kept on staring at him,who is silent.He really want to run away right now,her stare is quite scary to song jong ki.


"hey,stop staring at me am i so handsome that you can't keep you eyes away from me?"


"...you remember that i am going to beat you up right? whatever it is i will not spare you,at most i will just made it so you will stay in hospital for like 3 month"


"ouch."


" stop beating around the bush and tell me what is going on" she ask in an husky and low voice that is in any case able to express her being angry.Jong ki in the end decided to tell her everything,she is not stupid and will actually now abot it anyway.


"...fine...but before anything else i want you to know that it's not my fault"


"this way it makes me think it's your fault instead. I will judge myself,go on and talk"


"arasso..."


---------------------------


He tell her everything.


"....."


"Kyo?...k-kyo?" she is speachless.


"nuna"asked ah in.


"you damn...sigh...arasso,i will think of something" they where surprised,she didn't get mad or anything.


"...you...aren't angry?"


"i am...i am angry,sigh,but you tried your best,it's ok,they will stop in awhile."


"it's been month since the drama ended but they still think you two are a couple,how can you think everything will pass"


"then what should i do?,i can't really do anything from a hospital bed...and even if i tell them the truth" she look at jong ki


"they will just think he is a devoted husband or a boyfriend,or whatever"


"...you have a point" answer ah in.


"i wouldn't have made you say the truth anyway" jong ki answered in a decisive way,then he get up.


"i will find another way to stop this don't worry" she was taken aback for awhile but then composed herself.


"tsk,what do you want to do? there is nothing for you to do anyway right? i mean what can you do?"


"i will think about it...anyway"


"nuna,i am going back,i will tell the CEO that you woke up,because he wanted to know and i have work to do sorry"


"it's ok,do your best and have fun arasso?"


"sure don't worry,i will come back when i can and if i can i will make sure to call you as much as i can"


"ok" she smile and yoo ah in does too.Jong ki accompany him to the door and then he left.She was surprised she tought jong ki would go too.


"what are you doing here?" she ask to jong ki who make himself confortable in the VIP room,not before cheking what she need.


"i am not leaving,i am going to stay the night here" she was schocked


"what?!ouch..." he worried run to her side looking at her head.


"what's wrong?does your head hurt?" she look at him a little annoyed.


"dae,it does,thanks to you it surely hurt" he get angry.


"aish,just why the hell did you scream when you can't,ya ,you just woke up...be aware of your conditions please"


"ya!,ouch...i won't scream anymore,i can't, it hurts too much"


"see,i told you...lay down" she does as he say and watch him helping her,he really is caring,like a caring husband.


"ya...you know that if someone see this they will think of you as my husband right?" he smile a little.


"that's good too"


"are you laughing waiting for my beating?i am going to use every means necessary to hurt you phisically you know?"


"the important thing is you should spare my precious family's jewerly"


"...mpfff"


"what are you laughing at?o this means you will-"


"no,i am going to aim for them first"


"...arasso,so stop being like this"


"still why are you spending the time here? there is no need"


"sorry but there is"


"either way if people are busy it's ok i can stay alone,really there is no need-"


"i need it,i need to stay here by your side"she became a little more serious"


"aren't you busy?shouldn't you go to work?"


"i have the day free tomorrow and for today i don't have any other job to do.Sigh,i know you hate to be with me but this is what is going to be from now on-"


"sigh,aish,serously" he smirk seeing her not all that happy.


------------------------------------------------


The next day.


"drrrrrrrrrrr,who is it?"


"jong ki,look at the net!"


"what do you mean?" he take the tablet and look at the news.


"what's all this?" jong ki is full of emotions,from madness to sadness,he is worried too.Every emotion he is expiriencing just looking at the latest news.


"what's this? i will call you later,bye" jong ki read every article he came across to and the reason that made him feel so many emotion are reality two...no, two people in reality.HYUN BIN AND  MY YEONG. Song hye kyo's ex boyfriend and jong ki's ex girlfriend...


"what the heck is happening here?what does she want to do?" jong ki call her.


"...oppa-"


"my yeong what the hell are you doing?"


"i just told them the truth,you and me aren't over yet,i am your girlfriend,what do you think i should have done?!"


"damn,it-ya! it was you who broke up with me remember?what do you want with me now?"


"it was because of i couldn't stand the situation"


"you knew from the start what kind of job i do,you have made your decision,you did it all! so what do you want from me?!"


"What do i want? we broke up just a week ago and now i see that you have married her? i can't belive it"


"tsk,then are you saying such ty things becasue of that?!"


"ty things?...crae,you would say that,but not me. She took you away from me"


"ya,what the hell are you talking about?"


"that actress,i know for sure that she doesn't like you,she is only using you! how can you do that?!"


"using?" jong ki couldn't stand her words anymore.He loved her dearly and treasured her,he knows he hurt her a lot too because of his job but,this is too much.He swore not to belive things like that anymore.Using?she doesn't know anything about song hye kyo,what kind of person she is,what she has gone trhou and she still is. In reality,things aren't the way she say at all.


"shut up!" she was startled.


"j...jong ki?"


"how can you say that about her? you don't know a thing about her,you don't know anything!...listen carefully,from now on stop being like this and stop talking to journalists or writing fakes comments on the net."


"do you really think i will do that?i know you still love me!-"


"i said to stop with the stupid talk!...i didn't know you where like this...i hope to never hear you for this,bye" he hung up and hit hard the wall of the hospital.


------------------------------


For the next days he went in and out of the hospital,when he wasn't working or trying to solve all this mess.Instead of him yoo ah in also went to see her when he could just like ji hang wook.Today it was his turn to stay with her,her mom never left her side but the guys wanted for her to rest.


When ji chang wook entered the room she was already asleep,the only thing he could do was sit beside her and look at her beautiful face,while she was sleeping.He was like in a daze,couldn't help but smile and then he just take her hand and gently put it under the sheets.Soon after he fell asleep,the poor guy was tired,really tired.


The next day,song hye kyo woke up and saw ji chang wook sleeping next to her.The poor guy started to sneeze too and so she took a blanket and put it on him.


"what are you doing? when you are so tired" she carress his head. Song hye kyo feel like she knows ji chang wook for years and it's barely a month they know each others,but he is a really nice guy.He never let her be alone and took care of her all this time,she think of him as a nice donsaeng just like yoo ah in.That's right she should thanks everyone properly for what they did for her and also...song jong ki...if it wasn't for him now things would have gone differently but now she is enjoying the view of her new donsaeng,someone she started to care deeply for,she decided that the same way he was there for her she will do the same for him no doubt about it.


After awhile  ji chang wook finally woke up and the first thing he saw was her beautiful face.So bright and smooth that he wanted to feel it for himself.He must admit that she is beautiful even withouth make up on and she has a really big heart.Ji chang wook wanted to see her smile and know her better.As he tought about her his hand moved on his own,moving to her face direction,when he was about to finally touch her face,he was interrupted.


"good morning handsome ji chang wook ssi"


"GASP! omo sesange" he jump right up while she started to laugh to no end.


"ahahah"


"aish,he sit right back"


"song hye kyo ssi...where you awake?" he ask sheeply hoping she wasn't aware of what he wanted to do.She stare at him.


"ahahah,aigo my stomach...dae,i was awake for awhile"


"aish,why didn't you wake me up then?"


"it was still earlier and you where so cute while sleeping,i tought you must have been really tired"


"aish...i was dae,but...you should have woke me up...aish"he bury his face on his hands all embarrassed.


"what do you mean cute aish"she started to laugh again while looking at the poor guy.As she always does as a sign of affection or when consoling someone she usually pat their back and that's what she did with him still laughing.


"aish,kyo ssi"suddenly his phone ring and he excuse himself from the room,of course she was left alone.There are times like those for her in the hospital,it would be okay o be alone,she would watch tv or look at her phone but...nothing of the sort is allowed for her.The television doesn't seem to work because there is no remote control and her phone battery is out but she doesn't have the rechager even tought she should have it.Things are too strange so she decided to ask to ji chang wook.Finally he come back and goes again sitting near her.


"welcome back"


"sorry i needed to take this call"


"it's okay" suddely she stopped talking and started to stare at him instead making him feel embarrassed,just seeing her beautiful eyes looking at him,ji chang wook wasn't able to look at her for more than 3 seconds each time.Finally he couldn't take it anymore and asked.


"song hye kyo ssi...why are y-y-you staring at m-GASP" suddenly she take his face in the palm of her hands still looking at his eyes making him skip a beat.


"k-"


"say,lend me you phone"


"wae?"


"mine doesn't work anymore,i won't take it for too long ok?" jong ki knew that it was all a set up,they wanted her to rest and be calm for the time being that's why they decided not to let her see any tv or the likes,but now he is in this position.


"o well,i..."he doesn't know what to say only one thing came to mind that can make her stop asking about his phone.He became serious and looked at her who is a little surprised.


"sunbae...do you want to kiss me?" she was shocked.


"w-w-what are you saying?tsk"


"but you are so near my face.Usually girls do this when they want to kiss a guy right?" she finally realize what she was doing and let go of his face.


"i am not holding your face,i am not" she say with her eyes wide open.This was too fun to see,teasing her is really fun. So he decided to go on,taking her hands.


"Don't let go...you can touch my face"


"ahahah...ya,ji chang wook ssi,what are you doing?" she panic and try to pull away from him going back with her upper body while he started to go near her instead.


"you want to kiss me right?" she really was startled and her heart started to skip a beat.


---------------------------


Meanwhile jong ki finally came to the hospital after being absent for some days and when he opened the door he saw the whole scene and he wasn't pleased by it.so he walked there and hit lightly the head of ji chang wook.


"OUCH!" he look behind him.


"she doesn't" he stare at him.his eyes speak louder than words.


"o jong ki ssi"


"perfect timing" she recollect herself.


"what do you mean?"ask confused jong ki,while ji chang wook who tried so hard not to let her ask any further put his hand on his face.


"i want to know what's going on outside,i know something is wrong,don't try to hide it from me anymore because i won't fall for it,i will
 know it anyway so,tell me everything" she cross her arms.


"...damn you catch up fast"


"of course i do"


"sigh...are you sure?"


"so something bad happened" the two guys looked worried.


"ya, more scarier than what i had gone trough,there is nothing else you can tell me"


"...arasso..."jong ki tell her everything and even letting her see the news. She remained impassible and the two became worried.


"see i told you it wasn't good for you-"


"as i said what i went trought,was much more scarier than this" ji chang wook and song jong ki were taken aback,they didn't think she would react like this.


"only this?i mean,you know what is going on"


"since i am alive i can withstand anything" she looked at jong ki with determined eyes only song hye kyo can make.


"sigh,by the way you had a girlfriend?" she asked playnly.


"dae"


"did you two fight?"


"we broke up"


"when?"


"the past week"


"what?ya! you asked me to marry you when you had a girlfriend?aish...it was my fault anyway,aish,"she look at him angry.


"ya! go and make peace with her,at least one problem will be solved"


"i can't we already broke up,she was the one"


"but she said that you two are stilla couple?" asked ji chang wook.


"i know but we aren't a couple anymore".


"aish,damn it"


"...what about hyun bin then?" he said it as carefully as possible while she looked at his picture with sad eyes.


"let him be...there is nothing to do anyway"


"do you feel something for him?"asked song jong ki? at that she looked at him.


"what about you?...do you still love her?" he was surprised and didn't answer.


"sigh...anyway today i am going to get discharged and i already started to take my pills,i will take care of things from now on"


"you can't work right now?"


"it's already been almost a month since i am here,i can move just fine now and i don't want to stay here any longer"


"but-"


"the two of you can get out and do your own things"


"i am not going anywhere,not now"


"people don't know i am hospitalized,do you think they will be outside the door?"


"still we can't leave you alone,hye kyo ssi" said ji chang wook.She smile at him.


"it's ok my mom is coming right now and i am good enough on my own"


"let us help you-"the two of them said at the same time at that she looked at both of them annoyed.


"...ya...are you going to see me ?"


"...what?"jong ki said with wide eyes and ji chang wook was speachless.


"I have to change,so you two have to get out of here,arasso?" the two of them nodded.


"d-dae" as if they where wobot,the two guys turned around and get out of the room.


"sigh...get a grip song hye kyo...you can do it aish".


--------------------------------------------


Outside the hospital room,the two guys feel a little embarrassed,but that didn't last long.


"so...you have a girlfriend?" ask ji chang wook to jong ki who's face darkned all of a sudden.


"i had,we broke up"


"...i see"


"aren't you going to ask? why?"


"no,i am in no position to"


"you are quite so you won't ask me anyfurther?"he smile


"thanks for not asking"


"it's ok"


"...by the way,what where you doing?"


"when?"


"before?where you really going to kiss her?" ji chang wook was taken aback and then remembered what he was doing just minutes before,he wanted to rip his own hair.How could he do that to her!?"


"no,i wasn't,aish!...what did i do that for?!" he bury his face into his hand.


"crae,i really want to know too" jong ki ask while crossing his arms.


"well,she started to ask me to give her my phone and then she-she -she took my face in her hands and i didn't know what else to do to make her stop asking me for more questions..."


"should you really do that' there where so many other ways"


"ya,do you think i had time to think?"


"well yo uhad enough time to think about that"


"ok,i admit it when she was so close to me i was like mesmerized...i don't know why i did that myself,aish" jong ki looked at him surprised but couldn't tell anything more since she opened the door.


"i am ready...what's whit you two?"ji chang wook was embarrassed but tried his best not to show her while jong ki was like always.


"should i bring you home?"


"who's home? yours?" she asked in a sarcastic way.


"yours"


"sigh,pabo,if you bring me there then it means telling them i am your girlfriend...journalists will be there on my door anyway...wait!"suddenly she get an idea.


"guys you two can go back home i will take a taxi and drive to my house"


"you just said there are journalists"


"i bought a house that i go just once in awhile that's why people don't go there a lot and anyway it's private" she start to walk away.


"what about your mother?" ask ji chang wook.


"o i already told her,she will wait there for me"


"liar,she would never leave you go there all alone" she was found out by jong ki but she is good at acting so she will just lie again.


"you don't know her as much as i do,i told her she will just have to wait there for me,because i fell ok" she walk again past them but jong ki take her arm.


"wait,wait,wait. Where are you going?"


"aish" she wisper and inside her head she just want to run away from his grasp.


"aish,you told her that we will bring you there right?"


"aish,,jong ki let me go,i really am fine"


"i will bring you there"


"aish,cincia,ya!-ya"she wisper


"if i am seen with you i will get in trouble if i am seen with ji chang wook there will be bad too,you two can go i will take care of this as much as i can...seriously...you two already did enought for me,i can be on my own now"jong ki slowly let go of her.


"thanks"while ji chang wook look at him shocked.


"ya,are you really going to let her go alone?"jong ki goes inside the room.


"ya!...aish,andue,i will not let you go home alone"


"ji chang wook ssi,pleas-"he take her hand


"kaja" and start to walk but the jong ki came out with his jacket and hat on taking hye kyo's hand and putting her hat on too.


"what are you doing?"the two asked.


"i am going to take her there,see you chang wook ssi"


-------------------------------------


SHK POV


I am now in jong ki's car,my gosh what a day,i already feel tired,i really didn't want to make him take me home and also...i can't stop thinking aboit it.


"...who is you girlfriend?"


"...you know her too my young"


"my y-so it's her,mmm,so it's like,after dots?"


"...dae"


"...does yoo ah in now?"


"he knew"


END OF SHK POV


"...wow...so you never tought of me as a friend hu?" jong ki look at hye kyo who is now watching the road ahead.She seem sad.


"i am sorry i-"


"it's ok. You did the right thing"


"wait i didn't tell you because-" she smile at him.


"i said it's ok,i don't care."


"kyo-"


"i am going to give you directions now" he was sad,he didn't mean to hurt hurt her but he just never tought of telling her before,yoo ah in just found out about it later when he was drunk at his restaurant.


"sigh,ok" jong ki seriously doesn't know what to do,making her worry and be sad seems the only thing he can do lately.


---------------------------------


FInally they arrived at her house.It was beautiful and seemed comfortable,like a family feeling,just the same way she feels to be with,even tougth their relationship now it's complicated.


"welcome to my house..."


"what are you doing now?" he ask her.


"first i am recharging my phone second i am going to see what i can do"


"about what?...if you mean about the situation what can you do?"


"i am calling my ceo,so wait please...yeobuseyo...dae,i am in my house in the swanky Seoul district of Samseong-dong, Gangnam-gu. Dae,i can't do much but maybe i can get some help from my friend?...yes i was thing about a video or a call to her show,dae,i can tell her i am sick at home or something like that...ok,i will wait after you think it trogh,ok bye."


"what did you mean?"


"i am just trying to do something-" in her phone there are a lot of phone calls from hyun bin


"tsk,boya"


"hu?"


"jong ki,what do you want to do? about his?"she still is looking to the phone.


"people think we are married well at least our fans,but after this mess,there are anti fans and you are one most-"


"i know,in these situations the girl is the one who get more bad comments...i have been there before" he watch her watching at the phone and then putting it on the table.


"sigh..."


"are you still seeing hyun bin?"


"it's my turn to answer now?...of course not...weeee

"...maybe he still feel something?"


"then she still love you?"


"...dae...she wanted to get back together"


"i see,well in my regards i don't know what he is thinking and i don't really want to find out about it"


"...what if we don't get thing working this way either?" he watch her every movement just like her face smiling.


"aigo...let's wait first,in the wrost case scenario we will just let it pass" he sit down on the couch in front of her.with a serious expression he still look at her.


"what will you say to them?"


"in the interview?i will see then,i will try to get my friend to help me,but i don't know how much it can help"


"...so,what if it doesn't stop?"


"rumors won't stop right away,good or bad it depends, you know that too...go now i bet you are busy"


"dae..."





---------------------------------


DAY OF HYE KYO'S PHONE INTERVIEW


"Song hye kyo ssi,how are you?"


"i have a fever 40 degrees and stayed at home for the past days,i was really tired too,the doctor asked me to relax for some days.I couldn't go on anymore so i decided to rest".


"i see,then the reason you didn't say anithing was because you doidn't know"


"dae,my manager also didn't say anything because she was scared i would feel more stressed"


"i understand,but now you are better?"


"well a little,i couldn't stay still any longer about this"


"arasso,so what is the truth?are you married?are you not married? and what dod you think about the recent happenings?"


"ok,about the marriage,i talked with jong ki,his joke was really a bad joke ahahah,but no we aren't in a realationship not to mention married no way.About the other things,we aren't using each other he is a really good guy and even called me often when he knew i was sick,he was considered enough not to tell me about this but it's not something that can be hidden right?"


"i see,that's really considerate of him.Then how about hyun bin ssi?"


"hyun bin?...it's been awhile that i don't know about him,we  don't contact each other anymore"


"could he still feel something for you?"


"aigo,i don't think so,therer is no way,i don't even know how this came out from him...but i am sure he doesn't care all that much,he has his life too"


"what about jong ki's girlfriend?you knew bout it?"


"...i don't really know and i think it's best to leave this matter,i am in no position to answer it so..."


"i see,well it's been a pleasure dear,please recover soon and well ok?"


"i will bye"


---------------------------------


"What do you think?will they belive it?"


"i don't know seriously"


"aish...i think it's best to just let it be time can heal everything.they won't eve remember us anymore"


"not sure dear"


"what did the ceo say unnie?"


"he is happy that you woke up,for the rest he will think about something"


"i see"


------------------------------------------


"jong ki did you see her interview?"


"...dae,i did"


"how understanding...ya,stop being like this and be good to her"jong ki roll his eyes and look at kwangsoo.


"you-sigh"


"it was a joke...anyway i am glad she is fine now i will go and visit her when i have time"


"arasso"he is in deep tough,what if this doesn't work either?they will have a lot more going om later on"


"by the way,isn't that hyun bin!?"


"what?where"


"there!he is watching her interview"


"my gosh he is looking this way!...omo!he is coming here!"


"arasso!i know i can see"finally he is in front of him.


"jong ki ssi?"


"dae"


"can i talk to you n private?"


"how did you know i was here?"


"i came for a job and saw you"


"...i see...so what do you want?"kwang soolet them be and left.


"you two aren't in a relationship i knew it"


"...wae?" jong ki already can't stand him,it was their first meeting but he already in angry.


"i never belived it,she can't be with you not with that ji chang wook"


"...why do you care who she is with?"he ask seriously.


"because i am going to take her back"


"what?i already had a chat with that ji chang wook he made the same expression you did but neither of you can have her"what the hell is he saying?is he crazy'even going to ji chang wook? what is he planning? this is unbelivable"


"you even went to see him?,i bet as a coincidence" hyun bin smile.


"dae, a coincidence,by the way your girlfriend is quite pretty why don't you go to her?"


"let her be,she isn't my girlfriend"


"i think she is tought,anyway, i am glad you two aren't a couple...you will only make her suffer"


"Look who is talking,either way what i do with her it's not of your buisness"


"aigo,ji chang wook said the same thing"


"dream on,what's with taking her back"


"dae,well i didn't mean for her to be my girlfriend even as a frind is ok"


"friend?"


"dae,she won't let me be nothing mroe anyway,but surely you won't be anything mroe than a friend too right?"


" ...or else?"this guy really can trig his nerves,he made her suffer too..i can't say much myself but at least i didn't make her the way she was when they broke up.


"i don't think you want to find that out...by the way,how is he ji sung?" ji sung?do they know each other?


"tell him we will chat again later on" then he left,but something feel wrong hyun bin and ji sung?what's all this?...


As time passes their conversation doesn't seem to fade and only the tought of him going ear her once  again make his shudder and also,things aren't getting any better,haters keep on showing for both of them,they already are havign trouble about this it can't go on.


"..." he suddenly get up and take his things.


"where are you going jong ki?"


"kwang soo,later,see you"


"what-?" he run outside and take his car driving fast to her house.


-------------------


"DINDING DONDINGDON"


"WHO IS IT,iam coming!"she goes and open the door after seeing it was jong ki.


"jong ki,what are you doing here?"she ask surprised.


"...song hye kyo"he has no choice,there is hyun bin and people started to say all bad things about her after his apperance,like she is easy and so on the same goes for him but since it's not the first time she is linked with someone they always goes to this lenght,she doesn't deserve it.That's why  he decided.


"what?"that's why jong ki made his choice this...


"should we get married?...for real"