chapter 5

The time for us to be together


sorry this is quite long



CHAPTER 5


SHK POV


I am in jong ki's car right now,he is bringing me back in the hospital.Regarding ji chang wook,i already called him telling him to see each other another day. I can't seem to forget what just happened. I can say everything about himmlike that he is a bastard.that he didn't trust me and so on but gosh,he seriously have a way with words. How can he be such a person,sigh,now i can't go back anymore i told the doctor that i will get the surgery,i think that when i will go back he will tell me when i should have it. Sigh...i don't know if i should thank this guy or not...he seemed seriously worried for me and he wasn't pitying me...marriage...i can't belive it,he was really going to marry me?. As i look at him while he drive,i am conflicted,should i forgive him?...no trust isn't easy to give back,i tought he was a friend to me but he didn't trust me enought. Thinking about it,why did he say that to jong ki? i mean,why oppa ji sung said i felt like a stepping stone when it's not true and it's been such a long time since we saw each other,how can he say that? sigh.


"what are you thinking about?" jong ki ask me taking me by surprise.


"hu?"


"what are you thinking about?no turning back,you already promised to do the surgery arasso?" why is he so worried...right he feel guilty dae,if his guilty conscience will save my life i will beat the hell out off him...maybe i will go easy on him and if i am about to...i will give him a taste of pain for real.


"nothing much,just that if i survive i will act like a good citizen and beat you up less painfully if it goes the wrong way,i will beat the hell out of you"


"then i will get beaten up less,i see good to know" why is he so sure i will survive when i am so scared.


"song jong ki,how the hell can you be so sure i will be fine? i really don't understanf you"


"i told you already you already you will survive because you will fight,either way i want to live" what's with him,bragging that he is well to a sick me?.


"what? are you bragging about being all fine to me?" he look at me smiling for a few seconds before going back to look at the road.


" if you would loose the battle then i am thinking to go with you" with me?"


"where? where do you want to go with me?" i don't understand what he is saying,he is becoming weirder by the minute.


"to the other world" what?! so that is what he was saying?.


"YA! ARE YOU CRAZY?DON'T JOKE AROUND WITH LIFE IDIOT!"


"i am not joking,i may as well start to become a worcaolick a womanizer actor full of scandals, loosing my career or i can do drugs" what the hell is he trying to say?!


"ya-!"


"so it's better to go with you i will go there,surely"


"YA!"


"are you worrying for me?" i was taken by surprise,but of course i worry for him,in the end...it seems like i still think he is a good person,stupid me!.


"...of course, do you think i want to see you even there so soon?!tsk" i cross my arms and look on the road.


"so,just be good and survive or you will be the one to feel guilty in the end because i will come next"


"what? me feeling guilty?"


"i mean i am so young and i have to liave this world,sigh what a person you are" aish he is messing with me!.


"ya! song jong ki! stop it right now,i really can't stand-"


"thanks...for worrying about me" he make a serious and tender face...i can't seem to get more angry than this,damn it.


"are you sure the certificate is destroyed?" i can only change the subject.


"well,he alread prepared them"


"what?!"


"ya,stop screaming arasso?"


"anyway he told me he will take care of everything,he is quite a dependable guy"


"i hope so" i say with my crossed arms.


"i mean what could happen so bad? someone saw the certificate and made it public?"


"song jong ki! stop saying nonsense! my gosh that will be wrost than my head aches"...that's not quite true but it surely won't be good anyway,i mean we are not even a couple.


"ya,aren't you scared of the rumors? i mean we are already in a relationship in front of everyone's eyes and if that get out we will get married,aren't you annoyed by it at all?"


"aigo,when i was only your fan me and my friends always imagined being either your boyfriend or your husband"what the hell...is he serious? i tought only girls would so such things.


"heol...i tought only girls would say such things"


"wae? are we idiots?"


"...then what did you want to be?"


"your boyfriend" wha?


"...my boyfriend? o well at least it's not my husband"


"and then i would have become your husband"


"...what did you say?"


"i said i would have become your hus-"


"aish!shut up! you are crazy! biccinnum! aish"


"calm down,i didn't know you back then" i look at the window on my side.


"dating is an assle jong ki,being married is even worse"


"i tought it would be alright if you would have been confessed by someone like yoo si jin?"


"from yoo si jin of course i would have,in the end he doesn't exist in this world,so why bother"


"but i am yoo si jin"


"shut up will you? nonsense"


"that hurts" i look at him seriously


"that's too little for you to hurt"


"that's right i think it would be a mess when you will beat me up"


"that's a given"


----------------------------------


Finally we arrived at the hospital and i get out.


"song hye kyo ssi" i turn around to look at him but i am not all that happy.


"what? is there something else?"


"tell me everything from now on,call me instead of other people" this is going too far.


"song jong ki,you should focus on working, not on me"


"it's ok-"


"it isn't for me...don't you understand what i mean?"


"...i do...and i don't care what you say"


"you can't force me to call you,your participation in all this end here"


"...then i will call on my own" i might be cold right now,but i can't really forget,the eyes he had that day, the way he treated me,if i forgive him now,who can assure me he won't treat me the same way next time? instead of being in the doubt i prefer to let go of him.


"...that's up to you"  i close the door of his car


"song hye kyo"


"...sigh,what now?"


"at least tell me when you will get the surgery"


"sigh,fine i will let you know,now stop calling me because i won't turn around anymore" to make sure i won't be bothered again i walk fast almost running to entrance of the hospital.


SHK POV END


------------------------------------


SJK POV


Sigh,she still can't forgive me...but it's ok...as long as she can get the surgery it's ok,i have the chance to make her forgive me. But...thinking about it what is going on? she seriously never said those things, now i am sure...then what was all that about? why did young say that? aish.


--------------------------


In song hye kyo's room.


DRRRRRRRRRR


"unnie please can you give me my cell phone?"


"sure,here" song hye kyo look at the one who is calling her and answer.


"ji chang wook ssi"


"hello,hye kyo ssi...i am sorry"


"sigh,it's ok,anyway...sigh...i am doing the surgery"


"what?! really? i am so glad,you made the right choice"


"want to meet?"


"sure,how about tonight?"


"ok deal" she close the call and keep on preparing her things to go back home. Her manager tought can't help but look at her.


"i am  glad,kyo" with tears in her eyes she hug her hye kyo.


"unnie,i still need to to the surgery and then wake up,be happy and cry only then not now hu?" she say patting her manager's back.


"dae,sniff,crae" she stop hugging hye kyo and wipe her tears.


"kyo,but what happened? ji chang wook convinced you?how was he able to do it?" she make a confused face.


"dae...how did he convince me..."


"hu?what do you mean?" she ask still confused and song hye kyo look at her manager with an annoyed face after remembering what happened.


"it wasn't ji chang wook but song jong ki" she say angrly taking her things from the bed and putting it in her bag.


"what?he did it?no, wait how did he even knew it?he convinced you?" she started to ask questions one after another till kyo decided to stop her before going crazy.


"unnie,calm down stop being like this i will tell you everything"


"...arasso"


"...he heard when i was talking to ji chang wook and brought me to his house,it's not that he convinced me he just treated me to say in public that we are married,so i had no choice and agree to do the surgery,sigh"


"WHAT?!"


"sigh,i know right,what the hell was he thinking,is he a gangaste-"


"i should have tought about that earlier,he sure is a smart guy,dae" song hye kyo was speachless,seeing her manager agreeing to what song jong ki did.


"ya,are you insane? you said he did good?"


"dae,i should have done the same"


"ya!"


"i should thank him-"


"don't do it!" song hye kyo turned serious making her manager all surprised.


"don't even talk to him"


"...song jong ki did something i will be grateful to him for the rest of my life" her manager is serious and seemed jus like an older sister,but song hye kyo wasn't happy at all.


"unnie!"


"i know he was being a jerk and a bastard,but just what he did to save your life i...think i will forgive everything as long as you are alive" song hye kyo stopped talking because she understand her point,still she is scared,scared of a lot of things,things that right at that moment she seem not to have under control at all.


------------------------------


The next day song hye kyo and ji chang wook met again in the same place .


"o you arrived song hye kyo ssi" ji chang wook get up and like the good guy he is help her sit.


"thanks" and later get back to his place.


"so tell me how did you decided to take the surgery?"


"...well i think it's more like jong ki did everything"


"jong ki?"


"...dae" she said visibly unconfortable by the conversation.


"...i see,anyway,i am glad that you finally decided" he smile tenderly.


"i was seriously worried"


"it's only been a few days and you are worried so much? i heard you don't really have celebrities friends"


"well let's just say i am careful to the people around me,i need to choose well people in our line of work tend to be gealous or so on,it's rare having good friends,but in this years i think i made some,but my best are usually the one i always knew and they aren't celebrities"


"you did good,thinking like that and being careful is the best you can do" she smile tenderly with a bit of sadness that ji chang wook noticed right away,at that he felt sad too. He heard about what happened to her in the past,a lot of things in her life were good but also bad things happened and now this too,not to mention that something must have happened with song jong ki,but he is in no position to ask so he decided not to say anything.


"so,when will you do it?"


"don't know,my doctor said he will tell me soon"


"i see,the sooner the better"


"dae" they smile at each other even tought in her heart fear is always present.


Outside the place where she is talking with ji chang wook there are photographers who saw them and took their pictures.


---------------------


Song hye kyo is at her house in her bed trying to sleep a little but her door bell started to ring like crazy.She look at who is it and the one making all the ruckus is her manager.


"what?yawn..."


"song hye kyo! look at the tv!o! but first let me in fast!" worndering what is going on she open the door.


"what is wrong?what's on tv?"


"just look there!" she does as she ask and finally understood what made her so unsettled.


"see!you two are in a scandal now? damn it how did it happen?" her unnie walk from side to side trying to think about something while song hye kyo seemed not to have registered the event yet.


"...me and who?...ji chang wook?...mpfffff,ahahahahahaha"


"...ya,does it seem to you the time to laugh?...maybe you have gone crazy?"


"it's ok,we should do an inerview and explain things but it's not good to just call do it for this only...mmm...we have an interview this week right? if so then i will say everything there"


"that's a good idea but...won't that be tiring for you?"


"i can manage don't worry"


"...fine then"


-----------------------------


Day of the interview.


"song hye kyo ssi welcome! to our house!"


"o thanks,it's my pleasure"


"how lovely,it's an honor...ok now let's start the interview. You are a hot topic lately. You succesfully ended the mega hit DOTS and were rumored to be in a relationship with your leading man song jong ki and now you are in another scandal with actor ji chang wook.I am sure everyone are really curious about this situation,what do you say about this?"


"well,i am thankful to you for asking this question and i will answer in order.About song jong ki we are just good friends,nothing is between us and we are too confortable with each other and we always laugh about it,with time the rumors will stop,maybe after his next project?he  is such a good actor he will be rumored with his next leading lady i am sure"


"ahahah,aigo,sure it's a shock for every fan of the song song couple,but we like the two of you together no matter what,i am a fan too"


"ahahah,thanks for the compliment"


"don't mention it.Then let's pass to the next question,what is the relation between you and actor ji chang wook?"


"me and ji chang wook met the last week, after i finished an interview, i was in a rush to do another job so i started to walk faster toward the door to go out of the building but i stumbled and hurt myself,ji chang wook sshi helped me together with my manager, he was almost late for the interview because of us and i wanted to repay him so i invited him the first time, later we met two or three times to eat something and we became friends he is a good person for what i could understand of him that's all. As everyone know i already had my share in dating and even if i won't give up the idea of having a boyfriend it's normal for me to be careful and right now i don't think of dating because i have other things that i am interested in."


"o i see,that's what happened,then everyone,this is the truth of song hye kyo. Thanks to have been with us and i know you are busy so i will let you go"


"thanks for inviting me,bye"


-----------------------------------------------------


"good you where good back there...are you ok  by the way?"


"yes i am fine"


"by the way, the doctor called,the surgery will be this week"


"...i see"


"...kyo,let's go to our company"


"wae?"


"we should tell them...about you"song hye kyo knew this couldn't be kept a secret for long to her CEO,that's why she can't even protest to it,it was bound to happen anyway.


"yes...we should


--------------------------------------


At they agency,they are outside their CEO door.


toc toc


"come in" the two women enter the room.


"o hye kyo ssi,welcome...sigh,really what's going o now? ji chang wook?tell the truth are the two of you dating-"


"no sir!she isn't" said aloud her manager surprising everyone.


"ok...arasso,calm down" he then look ar song hye kyo.


"then are the two of you really only friends?" song hye kyo look at her manager,that nod ger head in a silent agreement and so song hye kyo take all her courage and start to talk.


"CEO,i am sick" he look confused.


"you are sick? a flu?but what does it matter now?"


"it would be good if it was a flu" she say in a sad way making her CEO wonder what it was all this about.


"i have a tumor...in my head"he almost fell from the seat.


"k-kyo what are you saying?" in reality they are friends too so this come as a double bad news to him.


"i am sorry Terrance ssi"


"what sorry,how are you now?" he ask paniked.


"i am fine now but i have attacks of pain and that's how we met.i didn't stmble i fainted on him"


"omo sesange"


"he brought me to the hospital and we found out that my doctor is his cousin,That we became friend is true tought he helped me a lot" he was seriously worried for her.


"what about the surgery? in there any way to cure you?" he ask concerned.


"she hesited for a month and i was worried she wouldn't give it a try but thanks god song jong ki convinced her and this week she will get the surgery...thats why we told you,she need time to rest and so on"


"don't worry,jut think about being well..." then thinking back to the fact that it's been already a month and he didn't know anything made him sad and agry.


"you where sick all this time and you didn't say anything to me? also what? you didn't want to take surgery?i am you friend too,why didn't you tell me?"


"terrance not even my momknow abput it and jong ki found out about it because i was talking with ji chang wook. I had intention not to tell anyone"


"you really are-" he put her right hand on his forehead


"anyway,it's ok as long as you can be cured,just think only in recovery think only of that"


"ok,thanks" suddenly she felt a bit of head ache,kyo hoped so much it would be that again because she hate being seen by people why she suffer like that,that's why she decided to go out.


"sorry i have to go out for awhile"


"is something wrong?" her manager and her CEO terrance ask her at the same time,she put a smile on and answer.


"it's ok,i am fine i just need to get out" the nod and finally she went outside.Song hye kyo sushed to the bathroom,she started to sweat and her head ache started to become more powerful.But she tried to be collected and waited for the last person to get out.


"hi sunbae"


"crae" finally she is alone and lock the door,she can now show all her pain.


"mng! please spare me this time...pant,pant,pant...she collapse on the ground.


"why are they becoming more and more strong lately?gasp!..." after some time the pain went away so she washed her face and get out,but as she walked the pain came back again stronger than before,she decided to sit down hoping for it to calm down.



In a distance yoo ah in walk in her direction alone.


"my gosh poor kyo is she always surrounded by rumors? well she already explained it anyway,hu? o! it's kyo nuna!" he walk faster to her and sit by her side.


"kyo,what are you doing here all alone?..."


"..." she slowly urn to look at him and reach her hand.


"...yoo ah in..." she was stunning in her semplicity,yoo ah in must admit that his noona make him skip a beat this time it's different than their first meeting. She was looking in his eyes as if he was about to say something and started to get closer to him,


"k-k-kyo nuna,what are you doing?" he feel so strange she seem to capture him with her eyes till he couldn't back down anymore and felt her face in his neck.Yoo ah in felt her lips on his skin.


"...kyo nuna,hey is this a prank-"


"gasp,pant,pant,pant" he suddenly try to reach her face to let her get up but what he feel was a burning hye kyo and she was breathing heavily.


"kyo,song hye kyo!" he panick and finally look at her,she touch his face and then faint. He try to shake her up but his song hye kyo won't wake up.


"kyo!song hye kyo! nuna!" he look around hoping to see someone to ask for help,till finally her manager appear.


"unnie!unie,unnie come here! " she see hye kyo in his arms and run to her.


"o no!,kyo! she must have another attack damn it" yoo ah in is confused


"what do you mean?" her mangaer look at him apologetic but she has no time right now


"sorry,i have to make a call...docto! yes she had another attack,i am bringing her right now,it's ok"


"yoo ah in please help me bring her in the car"


"no ambulance?"


"no,it's better not,can you help me?"


"sure" they drive as fast as they can to the hospital and she finally is brought in her room.


"doctor!what's happening?her attacks seems more frequent now and this time it seems like it's wrsost than before" the doctor look at her the woman sadly.


"that's because the tumor is becoming bigger and is pressing to her eyes,i think we should operate tomorrow instead"


"what? tumor?" yoo ah in heard he conversation and was speachless,he felt like his world came down.He looked at the doctor and to song hye kyo's manager full of questions.


"what do you mean tumor? song hye kyo? she has it?" the manager start to cry and nod her head. Yoo an in is speachless.


------------------------------


Meanwhile at the set of ISLAND MOVIE.


Song jong ki just took a breack and wanted to know how kyo was doing so he called her.


"the number you have dialed is not avaible...-"


"aish,still not answering me?sigh"he keep on trying till his friend came running.


"oi,song jong ki,look,you girlfriend is cheating on you"


"hu?girlfriend?" he ask confused.


"look here" he saw song jong ki a picture of her with ji chang wook. He knew right away that it wasn't because of the fact that they have a relationship but because of another reason.


"tsk,ya this is all stupid gossip also,what girlfriend...we aren't even a couple" he push the guy away"


"aigo,anyway she already said it in an interview that it's not true.


"i told you so"


" ji chang wook,i wonder if he knows it too"


"of course he does"tsk.


"can you please go away i have to make an important call"


"who is it?"


"...my mom's gilrfiend"


"omo,seriously?song hye kyo's mother?"


"no of course,aish,let me be okay really"


"arasso,i will go" finally he is alone again and finally someone pich up.


"ya,kyo why aren't you answering my phone? "


"song jong ki young..." he hear his friend's voice tremble.


"yoo ah in,why are you answering her phone?"


"...yung,she-"


"...did she have another attack?" he ask worried


"...yes...how do you know?" jong ki started to panick and get up from the place he was sitting.


"how is she?"


"she fainted and-" jong ki couldn't wait any longer so decided to just talk to the director.


"director,sorry we need to film 3 scene right?"


"dae"


"good can we shoot them now? i have to go soon"


"arasso,but are you sure you want to shoot them? they are hard to do and doing them one after another is tiring"


"it's ok,unfortunately i really need to go and i don't want to make things worse because of my absence so..."


"arasso,then we will start with your scenes"


"thanks director!"


Song jong ki worked really hard,not even a NG e was able to do everything perfectly and finally run to the car driving to the ospiatl at full speed hoping not to be seen by the police. Either way the set was quite far,he arrived to the hospital like after 4 hours and since her was going at full speed he was able to arrive earlier than he tought.


He parked his car in the parking lot and and run inside the hospital where he found yoo ah in waiting for him.


"song jong ki..."


"o,yoo ah in,where is she?"


"in the room...you knew about it?"


"don't take it the wrong way i came to know it by chance only yesterday,fgure she didn't even want to take the surger"


"what?! aish,this girl"


"by the way what said the doctor? i mean why is she in so much pain?"


"you don't know about her tumor?"


"i do,but i tought it wouldn't be like this" he is really worried right now and when yoo ah in tell him the rest jong ki is even more unsettled.


"she is like that,because as it grows...it will compromise her eyes so"


"what?are you saying that she..." yo ah in almost in tears nod his head and at that moment jong kistart to panick walking side to side.


"do you know when will be the surgery?"


"they said tomorrow"


"this means that it's quite bad...damn it!" song give a punch to the wall hurting himself while yoo ah in walk side to side.


"she can receive visits now" the nurse said to the two of them who went inside running as if their life depended on it.


"song hye kyo,are you okay?"


"noona,are you feeling ok?"


"...i am fine what's with with you two?"


"ya,you made us worry,aish...nuna,why didn't you telll me?"


"she didn't tell me wither i had to find out on my own"


"who's fault is that for song jong ki?"


"...right,sorry..." she look at the both of them and smile.


"sigh,it's ok,what am i even doing now? i mean why should i worry for the two of you now,when the one i should be worried about is me" the two of them look to her confused.


"song hye kyo?"


"...what do you mean?"


"...yoo ah in,you should go back i heard you have a meeting tomorrow go and take a rest"


"i am okay,don't worry about me i am fine aish..."


"aigo..."she then look at jong ki


"you where filming right? how come you are here?"


"why do you think i am here?" she say looking seriously at her.She also look at him,directly in his eyes,remaining silent for a few seconds.


"are you crazy?"


"what?"


"aren't you tired?sigh,i am fine and since you wanted to know the surgery is tomorrow...it's the time already"


"...dae"


"prepare yourself to be beaten up by me" he smile and answer her.


"i already am" jong ki became serious again.


"so do your best,remember to beat that thing to a pulp before beating me"


"..." she didn't say anything


"song hye kyo ssi" the doctor came inside the room.


"doctor"


"how are you feeling?"


"tired..."


"aren't you going to talk with your mother?"


"...i will,when it's the time i will"


"doctor how is her conditions?" ask yoo ah in and the doctor look at them indecisive.


"sorry,but i need to talk alone with her"


"can't we listen too?we are her friends"


"sorry this is about her so"


"...it's ok they can listen"


"arasso...after the surgery,you will have to undergo a treatment to kill the cells remaining you that right?" she made a sad face


"...dae,i know"


"...i can tell you that there is another way instead of the usual chemiotherapy"


"a different?what do you mean?"


"it came in the form of normal pills and it can be taken at home,you won't loose your hair and the side effect are just upset stomach,yo may be nauseus and and so on" her eyes brighten up.


"doctor...are yo serious?" she ask incredulously he smile.


"dae,it's a new type of treatment,it's as strong as the normal type but the side effects are less than the usual treatment,it's yet to be used normally to every patients in the world and it's expensive too,but,i think for you won't be a problem right?"


"of course,doctor,that's a given,she agree,she agree to this" answer yoo ah in happy.


"kyo ssi?"


"dae...i want to do it"she felt relived and look at jong ki,after he made her decided to take the surgery this is the best thing that can happen...can hope really fall into her life,can she hope for her life to be spared?


"doctor-"


"by the way ji chang wook called me,since you didn't answer to your phone he worried and called me instead i told h im everything,he said he will come back tomorrow fortunately".


"i see"


"he worry a lot about you"


"dae,i am sorry for that"


"it's ok,you have...a lot of people worried for you" he say looking at the two boys.


"dae..."


"ok,now she need to rest and i am sure you two have work to do right?"


"yes but we can stay here"


"it's not a problem i will stay with her" her manager said to them.


"o,unnie you came back"


"dae,i took something to eat,yoo ah in told be you where coming so i bought something for you too,song jong ki ssi"


"thanks there was no need"


"by the way thanks for what you did,if it wasn't for you i don't think she would have survived,toughti am still worried for tomorrow"


"..."everyone became silent with worried expressions.


"they will do a good job,i am good in my work too so no need to worry...tought i will tell the truth it's quite a big operation since it's in the head,but don't worry we will do ur best"


"thanks".


---------------------------


In the end the two of them left and the manager called song hye kyo's mother,she must know the truth,no matter what,there is a limit to how much lies she can tell her.Of course her mother was desperate and run to the hospital,she was angry too but decided to calm down,she can't give her daughter more pain. Yoo ah in and song jong ki decided to finish their job ans soon as possible hoping to go to her side.


---------------------------


The next day it was time for the surgery,she was with her mother,who tried her best not to cry for her daughter sake. In the end she entered the operating room.


"let's start this battle song hye kyo" the poor girl said to herself try her best to give herself some fighiting spirit.


"doctor please save my daughter! i am begging you!" her mother beg the doctor in tears.


"don't worry we will do our best"and finally he entered the room too.


Time passed and1,2,3,4,5 hours and the operation still didn't end,after another 3 ours and yoo ah inarrived to the hospital.


"pant,pant,pant,is she still inside?" he sk trying to breath normally.


"sniff,she is till inside yoo ah in sshi" her mother answer him.


"arasso...we can only wait"


An hour later ji chang wook came too and finally after a few more hours jong ki was able to come.


"Is she still inside?"


"dae,sigh,damn it,when did the operation start?"


"12 hours ago" answer yoo ah in.


"what?and she is still inside?"


"song jong ki ssi,unfortunately these type of surgeries are usually long.They need time" answer ji chang wook.


"arasso" still jong ki in unsettled and can't stop being worried.Suddenly is phone ring.


"sorry i need to answer the call"


"sure go on"


"yeobuseyo?"


"ya!what the hell did the two o you do?"


"what?calm down what are you talking about?"his manager couldn't make any sense to song jong ki.


"ya,when did you and song hye kyo get maried?!"


"...what?"he was taken aback,he never tought that the documents could go online.


"wait i need-"


"WE NEED MORE BLOOD!FAST!"jong ki turned around and sw the nurse run asking for more blood,something must have happened in the operation room.

"what's happening?doctor!" her mother begged someone to listen to her but they where too nusy to answer when finally they have gone back inside the operation room,leaving everyone full of worry and and despair,tears seems not to stop falling from her important people.