chapter 7

The time for us to be together

Hi everyone,before readying i am sorry if it's boring,bear with me please i am quite out these days ahahah.

 

 

CHAPTER 7


Song hye kyo look at jong ki.


"...what?"


"do you want to marry me?" after awhile of thinking she answered.


"sure"jong ki was happy,finally he can protect her in his own way.


"really?are you for real?"he asked all happy till she stopped him and with a direct and determined face she said.


"no of course"


"what?wae?!"


"ya,come inside,cold air is coming in my house"she turn around and he speachless come inside closing the door.


"why did you say yes and then no?does it make sense?"


"tsk,ya,that's my question,why the hell are you asking something so stupid when we told like every tv station that we are only friends?"he stop for a moment and then touch his chin.


"...that's true,it doesn't make sense"she is trying hard not to laugh.


"good child finally is using his head"jong ki look at her suddenly,with a offended expression.


"ya,did you take me for a stupid kid?"she calmly answered.


"dae"


"aish,i am serious here"


"i am too...why are you doing this?we decided this only because of my surgery and i did it..."she then look at him with an inquiring expression.


"are you still feeling guilty?"jong ki froze for a moment.What he feel,is embarrassment and anger towards himself for what he did to her.No matter how much sincere he is,jong ki is afraid that what he broke between them won't be able to go back to before.


"i am...i am guilty and sad because of what i did to you.Asking for forgivness i know it's a really hard thing to do,i am aware"he look at his finger before continuing the talk.


"no matter what i do now,it doesn't change that i wronged you and hurt you."she look at jong ki with a thorn expression mixed with seriousness and calm at the same time,she remember well that day.


I keep on replaying that moment over and over again,hoping that i could stop time and go back, before i could say something uncessary...but in the end i know...it's not possible,that's why i want to do my best now,even tought i can't change the past, i can make the present better"while saying those words he is complitely sincere,she has no doubt about it.


"you...hurt me a lot jong ki i won't lie"jong ki know it and can't seem to have the heart to look up.


"...but stop saying the marriage nonsense and also...stop feeling guilty"he slowly look up to her.She was calm but stern,not giving that angry vibe of before.


"jong ki,i tell you to stop feeling guilty because i have to admit that in the end you saved my life,if it wasn't for your way of doing things then right now it would have been too late for me.So for that i thank you and ask you to stop with the marriage nonsense too"


"you,d-do you mean,that you are forgiving me?"


"i am saying thankyou for making me do the surgery and even if i forgave you the fact that i can't trust you as much as before...you should know it too"tears formed in his eyes but jong ki stopped before they could come out.


"then listen to me this time too,it's for your-"


"no...first i don't know why and second...why should i when we don't even love each other"he know it, even so he has to try.


"i know it's all fake and we said that we are only friends,but who cares we should make it belivable and admit it"she was seriously doubting what her ear just heard.


"are you out of your mind? there is nothing between us what's there to admit?"


"ok,let me explain,it's because of my ex"


"so what?"she ask still suspicious.


"i don't know what's wrong with her but,it doesn't make sense what she just did and after talking with her,i am unsey."she calm herself down.


"do you still love her?"jong ki answer from the bottom of his heart and with sincerity.


"i did...in the past,but not anymore.Thinking at it now it was for the best that she wanted to break up...thinking back,i didn't suffer as much as i tought"she look at him in silence for awhile as if she wanted to verify his true feelings and in the end,she belived him.She made herself confortable on the couch and looked at him.


"so what?what can she do to me?rumors already are out in the open,we can only wait for it to be forgotten"


"it's not like that,she was serious,i think something is wrong,i am afraid she will do something to you that's why i need to be by your side and protec-"


"stop..."she suddenly refrained him from talking again.


"she was the one to breack up with you,probably because she hated seeing you kiss other girls.After seeing the news about us,she then gave a statment and made everything a mess"


"that's right"


"but there is nothing that makes me think she would do something to me.It's not like she is stupid and also did you even see her being such a crazy person?as i know it seems like she was quite a good girlfriend"


"the truth is i don't really have any proof,but i saw her expression every time she talked about you and...now that i think about it,before we knew each other i heard rumors about her being violent and gave trouble to her ex boyfriends.My friends and some people who already knew her warned me,but i didn't belive them and dated her anyway but now...when i saw her...it made me feel seriously...strange,i couldn't think of anything else"


"so it's only a thought...listen,there is no proof and even if she hate me i don't think she will try something,not to mention that even if she indeed is dangerous,i have my bodyguards so i don't need y-"


"but they will leave once you are alone at home and you know it too,there are so many way to enter in a house if a person want, you know?"


"she doesn't know where to find me.Also what? do you want to marry me to stay by my side? when you won't even be home if you are working?the same will be for me" he paused for awhile.


"see?you didn't think of this...calm down you worry too much and i am not scared of rumors or the likes...i already expirienced a seriously bad blow..."


"that's not all,i saw hyun bin"she paused


"hyun bin?so?"


"...he said he want you back,he even went to ji chang wook"


"even to ji chang wook?"she was puzzled for awhile but regained her composure.


"he won't take me back no matter what so don't worry about it"


"...song hye kyo ssi"


"what? is there more?"


"ji sung,does he know hyun bin?"


"...i don't know,wae?"


"because it seemed like he had a really good relationship with him"


"...anyway it's nothing to get worked up about and no marriage talk anymore arasso?"


"kyo,listen to me-"


"jong ki...give me time...we can be friends again,i can feel you are sincere and i know you genuinely regret what happened not to mention you saving my life but...let's stop here,i don't want anything fake and even if i want to be married,i won't choose you not even as a joke"jong ki wasn't all that surprised,he know how much he hurt her and moreover he must work hard to gain her affection as a friend again...tought he know that faking marriage was stupid to protect her and he has no proof to his suspicions,jong ki can't do anything"


"are you justifying her?"


"i am saying that i don't want to be sued,you said that there is a feeling and no proof"


"sigh,i understand...and-"finally jong ki look at her with a serious yet pleading expression as if to show just how much he is truly sincere,song hye kyo was startled.


"i just want to say this,i won't ask you to forget what i did to you,i know it's not possible and anyway i will still remember and forgetting,it doesn't do much for me either because i was seriously a jerk,i just hope you can look at me with an open heart giving me the chance to at least be near you for the time being,i want to show you just how much i care for you...just how much i want to stay by your side"


Her expression showed surprise,in a way she was pleased by his words,song hye kyo could feel and see the jong ki she knew befor,the one she was drawn to.She looked otside while jong ki was waiting for an answer.


"it's raining outside,it seemed quite heavy and it's night too,do you have to film right now?"he was puzled but answered anyway.


"no,i don't...wae?"


"then stay her to sleep"


"what?"he was seriousl taken aback,looking at her in disbelif,when finally she looked at him


"i said,sleep here for tonight,tomorrow you will leave"


"h-h-here?"


"dae,if you want of course"


"sure...thanks"she get up.


"follow me,i will show you your room,tought i don't have man's clothes"


"it's ok...for me"he looked at her,while walking by her side,till she noticed about it and looked at him back in the eyes,few moments of silence"


"what are you thinking?why are you staring at me?"


"o...nothing...really,just thanks"


"it's ok...i own you anyway"


"you don't have to repay me of anything"this time she is the one to be taken aback,his expression became tender.


"...dae,i don't..."he smiled just little and kept on following her till,she stopped before a room with a open door.


"this is your room and,the one beside is my room."


"Ok,thanks"he nodded.


"by the way,have you eaten?"


"yes,before coming and you?"


"i did too,it's quite late anyway"


"ye...how about we go to sleep then?"


"dae..."they finallystart going in their room,while jong ki is waiting to fall asleep in his room,on the bed,rumors of hye kyo going inside the shower can be heard,he still can't belive,just how well the conversation between them was,in a way he became more at peace.While thinking about it,the noises stopped and he closed his eyes,there was silence for awhile now,but suddenly thunders started and then he heard a scream,it was song hye kyo.


"song hye kyo" he open up his eyes and get up,he get out of his room fast and run where the voice come from.All the way till he was running there he was seriously scared.


"could she really be here?"he is worried sick and open the door,but no one was inside.It was dark and he couldn't see well so he remained and looked around to search for something.He look at the bed but she wasn't in it,the sheets too,only a corner of it,the rest was on the ground in the other side of the bed,so he went to that side,walking slowly,till he saw a small face covered in sheets.


"kyo-"


"TUISUHH"


"AHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"another thunder and she screamed again.He run to her side and hug her.


"kyo,it's ok,everything is fine,i am here"


"aish!"she was trembling and he could feel it.


"kyo it's me!" he tried to make her notice him.


"no i am scared,damn tunder"


"kyo listen to me-"the tunder never stopped and she kept her handsd on her ears,seeing that jong ki pull her out of the sheets.she finlly notice him and then without saying a word he hugged her and carressing her head he said.


"it's ok,i am here,don't worry,it's ok..."song hye kyo started to finally calm down.


"...are you still scared?"he asked still hugging her tight,right at this moment there is something else that is making her unable to calm down.Not earing any response from her jong ki broke the hug,looking at her.


"are you ok? is everything alright?-"he was full of concern for her,but right at this moment is eyes met hers and and then in the dark room they became silent,just looking at each other,not even earing the tunder anymore.