ARMY Management

Gone with the Lust


 

Please explain.”


 

Hayoon's voice scratches my ear. It is painful to hear her voice cracking. She's only holding it for hours, but it feels like she's been holding her tears for years. The pain of seeing your friend dating your idol is not a laughing matter. Hayoon has been with Jungkook and the members for like 3 years. What I mean is she has been supporting them since their debut. Hayoon is worthy to be Jungkook's boyfriend. Never changed bias, never been confused. Jungkook is the only name of a guy she can utter. In the company of loyal ARMYs, she could be the leader. Never got tired, never got broken. I can't believe I'm the person who is breaking her. I can't believe it is her bestfriend who's destroying her. The beads of sweat fell down on my neck as I gulped the stress down on my throat. Watching her sob makes me tear up. It's all my fault. I did my best not to fall for him, but all I did was to follow what I feel. I step on Hayoon's fantasy by my own pleasure. I can't utter any single word. I'm just watching her cry like I'm filming a drama or some sort.
I heard her sigh. “I know everything.” Still crying I try to move closer, want to approach her, but instead of stepping any further, she moves back. Eyes widened as if a murderer was in front of her. Indeed, the bestfriend she knew murdered her dreams. She raises her index finger, and pointed it to me. “Stop. Right. There.” She commands.

It is useless to say that I didn't mean to fall. It was not an accident. It's what I want. “I thought you're going to explain, but you're being way too secretive–, what about it? Trust issues?”

“No.” My voice cracks. I'm listening out to the sound that the air condition has been making but it is only making our fight more tense. I notice that the floor are wet from the tears my eyes shed. Every tears are equal to the amount of embarrassment and disappointment I feel. My heart was being ripped into pieces. Hayoon clears , still glaring at me.

Leave.” She whispered huskily. I widen my eyes in shock, processing what she has said. I'm absolute I heard it right. She's telling me to leave.

“What?” I ask, trying to clarify.

“Leave this room and do not ever dare to come back.” She answers. I feel a pressure in my head as she said those phrases.

“Why would I? We're sharing this room, both of us are paying for the bills and everything.”

“I already called your mom that you're okay with your job and you're doing well, because look at you. You look so contented.” How the hell am I? “I guess you have your dorm near the company that you're working for. Ah! You've rented one dorm of course, for Jungkook to see you everyday, of course, you're the manager, I can imagine you two cuddling every –.”

“Stop it.”

“Why would I? This is what you want. You didn't trust me in the first place and kept your fling fluffy dovey relationship hidden. Now, go and search for him, since he's been with you since pre-school.” The analogy on her phrases bring constriction to my nerves. I don't want to be mad and stay for it til tomorrow. I need to fix this matter before it gets worse, but somehow in minutes of standing in front of her, my hopes for this friendship is shattering. A monotonous sound is to be heard, but maybe it's just my anger trying to vent out.

Are you jealous because Jungkook and I are dating?” I went to hit her straight to the point, I want her y side to come out somehow. I do expect this to happen, but I didn't expect the impact would be like this. I know people have their dark side and I believe it is what we don't want to show to public. Even so, I'm disturbed to think that perhaps I'm the first one who's witnessing her outrageous side. “Jealous? Aren't you?” I smirk but that's the weakest I've done this day. She smiles, but those was strong, enough to make a heart tremble in fear.

“You ing know that I like him in the first place and now you're crawling like a snake, hissing beside him, as if you know him since.”

Speechless.

“You really think that way?!” I yell as she hauled my luggage inside the closet room, kicking it to me. Leaving me baffled and surprised, opens.

Yes, .”


 


 


 

wow?

“You're the worst.” I jerk over to get my luggage, grasping it tightly. I'm trying to look strong, but in reality I'm just fragile like others. In this argument, she's the one winning, but I haven't seen a side of her like this before. ? I'm not working for . Neither paying Jungkook for my own pleasure. “Accusing me being secretive when you're the one unleashing your demon side. Hypocrite.”

“Ask that to yourself.” I shake my head.

“Jungkook didn't even know you and yet you're acting like he's yours. I can't believe you're cutting our ties, because you couldn't support me for what I do and what I have right now.”

“Not all the times I'm going to be in your favor, Chaewonie.” She informally says. I curl my fingers in anger.

“but that doesn't ing necessarily mean, that you should hate and curse me to hell. It is never a sin to fall for him. WHY? Because there is never been Jungkook and delusional Hayoon existing. I betrayed no one. I just fell in love in a wrong time. I am not going to be sorry for being a hindrance or trashing your fantasies. I gave everything to you; friends, time, efforts, but at this point, I won't give Jungkook to you, knowing that you're like this possessive and obsessed beast–
Even if you're a fan.

Jungkook would be in a wrong hands.”


 

Don't try me.” Hayoon taunted.

“Actually, I can.” I show her my phone with my picture of BTS and Bang Sihyuk, trying to piss her off. I try to give out a victorious smile.

Did I win something?


 

Nothing.


 

I storm out of the room with my heart beating faster than Jungkook can do to it. I fall on my knees, panting as if I ran kilometers away from here. This is the first time I fought. This is the first time I thought about myself, expressing it into words. This is the first time I complained. My introvert soul is struggling to live as I've let out half of it. The seconds of contentment in what I've said, gradually faded as I stand up once again. Once you fall, you should stand. It's not reasonably for me to stay kneeling for the rest of my life. I felt guilty, but I won't let her call me just like that for what I did. I am not going to stay here, bawling my eyes, crying till dawn. She even didn't know we had , and yet she already called me like that as if she knew everything? Judging without knowing the other side is the concept I hate the most.

I try to calm myself down.


 

Realizing that I'm nowhere to go, makes it more depressing. Like what I've said, I won nothing, but pride. Pride over my stay, you see. Either way she would be kicking me out of this hotel, so whatever I do, pushing myself to fight was worthy.
Another thing I hated most was when she contacted my mom to tell her that I already rented a dorm and living my life well, for me not to stay further in that room anymore. Just by thinking about it makes me tremble in madness. I really want to pull her hair and stomp her face, bringing laughter to crowd, but it's just what my mind tries to say, because my body told me to froze in anger.

I scroll on my phone to find the name of the person I'm not used to talk to yet. Help is what I need. Mentally, physically, and emotionally. I can't call Jungkook right now and show how weak and stupid I am, so instead, I'm calling this woman I'm not used calling to. Dialing, the rings keeps on going. And approximately three rings, I'm glad she answered. I clear my throat. “Mom.”

“Oh, Our Chaewonie~ How's life?”
You're asking me how's my life, when you already got the answer from Hayoon? Clearing my mind, I voice out. “Uh, you know Hayoon and I were friends right?” Confirming, I ask.

“were?”

“That's the point... Uhh, like..”

“Ah you mean you two fought? Hmm, honey, look, children often fight–” We're not children anymore.

“No. No. I don't think we can be able to restore it like we do back in our childhood days. It's gone, our friendship. It ended the way it should be. This is not a novel, mom, where two people separate without leaving scars on each other. It's already different. We really fought and we hate each other now. This is not a children fight. This is a real thing, and we're not getting back, I guess, and for the better, I hope so.” I wait her to reply, but hearing her pause is the sign that she's wanting to know more. I continued, “So what happened is, Hayoon lied to you, about my life. That I already rented a dorm, when –”

“Wait, aren't you?”

“No? I went back to home from work and something happened, so, she informed you that I have my money and stuffs, but in reality, no. Mom, I'm just starting. I don't have any salary yet. She did it because she hated me. It's immaturity. Now I don't know what to do. I don't have anyone. Can you help?” I hold my breath. Still shaking, as I went inside the elevator, going down. This would be the last time I'm going to ask for help, so I'm crossing my fingers, hoping for her to help.

“Uhm,


 


 


 


 

I can't, honey. I'm sorry.”


 


 


 

Well, what's new.


 


 

I already expect this to happen, and next, she's going to tell me that she's busy at the moment, or find cheaper ones that I can afford. Why am I expecting her to help in the first place? She wasn't there when I need her the most. “I've sent all the money I had for your grand mom's bills. The bills of your room, on the other hand, I already paid it for this month. You should try to fix your friendship with Hayoon and stay there for a while.” Nothing is going to be fixed. A broken champagne glass can never be the same again. All those reasons, I just wished she told me that she has been keeping those for the future, instead of dragging my grand mom.

“It's alright, I understand.” I reply... I really don't understand.


 

Perhaps, this was the point where in movies, the protagonists break down and cry. This isn't a melodrama movie, and I don't feel like crying. Though life slaying me hard, shoving to my throat that I'm really going to be alone in this town. The loud laughter of the teens annoys me as they ran past me. I gave out a sharp glare and leave them aghast, frozen and stiff. It's weird I'm not feeling anything. No one really knows what I'm going through. Death is waiting, demons are whispering. I have nowhere to go.


 

At this point, I want to die for a day to see who are going to cry, and to care. I'm ashamed to be in front of anyone. I don't want to die, but I don't feel like living as well. It's like I'm trapped inside a bottle full of water, drowning, with a packaging tape stuck in my mouth. It's suffocating and painful the more I try to struggle.

Without thinking what I'm doing, I didn't know I've walked hundreds of meters away from the room I used to stay. Checking my clock, it's ticking seven. The cold breeze of the wind brings shivers down in my spine as I stand outside the hotel. The silhouette of the trees are dancing, waving hi to a suffering person. Cars speedily drive past the black ribbon of highways in front me, so loud that it is deafening. I sigh heavily in exhaustion, walking a bit more, til I became tired. “I guess this is where I should sleep.” I whisper, wiping dust and tears on the edges of my eyes. My heart keeps on swelling every time I'm making a sigh. Every move is walking on shattered glass, bare footed. I need someone who can save me from the hell I'm going through. I'm thinking of a guy in my mind, but I know he won't be here.

“Sleeping here would be nice, won't it?” I sniff.


 

In a sudden, I feel a warm air behind me, but I guess it's only the product of my imagination-


 

You shouldn't.”

I flinched after hearing the voice.

“Uhh, Chaewon.” I call myself. “You've drank too much caffeine for hallucinating this extreme.” I sighed, but in a snap, I realized that the voice of the one who whispered was a guy? I'M NOT A GUY! I sneeze in cold, bit panicking, but a warm jacket wraps around my shoulders, and two hands clasp my waist. In my surprise, I quickly glance for it is. It's Jungkook, wearing his plain blue oversized shirt, his red beanie, and his ripped black jeans. His face is covered with black shiny mask. “How did you know I'm here?” I ask, plainly staring at the ground. Like I'm not sleeping for two days straight. I grasp my hands together to give warmth, but it doesn't work. Jungkook beside me makes me nervous. Thinking about we're together makes my heart burn, yet makes my body frozen. Fire is what I feel, Ice is what I show.

“Uh... – Just a handsome guy passing by?” Without processing his reply, I focus my sight on a bench from the other side of the street. I think it would be cozy for us to have a seat there instead of sitting beside these bushes. I grab his arm, crossed the street, just to take a seat. “You look stressed. as.. hell.” He whispers.

“Oh not really.” I giggle without sound.

“People say things like that even if it's the opposite. Any – problems? Ah, I'm not good at these.” He bites his lower lip, showing a little mole under it. “Just why am I asking? Of course you have. It's written on your face. Mind telling me?”

I really don't want him to be bothered but I have no choice but to release every pressure I feel from inside. I have nowhere to go.” I squint my tired eyes, telling me to sleep.

“What?! Please be specific. Are the fans talking trash to you?”

“No. What I mean is Hayoon.” He tries to recall the name and flinched after he came up with her inside his mind.

“Ah.” He nodded, open mouthed. “So...,

she already knew.”


 


 


 

Moments of silence and the only sound you can hear is the wind blowing and the cars roaring as they're passing in front of us. We are watching the headlights of the cars, as if it is those concert lights. “You can find a dorm tonight. I know one.” I know he's trying to be kind, but really though. You can't find a dorm tonight for it's already late.

Still trying to test, I asked. “Where?”

“Gangnam.” I'm trying not to complain, but yeah. It's bit far. “I know what you're thinking hahaha, not in Nonhyeon-dong, but it's pretty near.”

“Shinsa-dong?” Trying to calculate the maps, I wondered.

“Wow, you're good!” Nah.

“Stop complimenting, I'm not in the mood, but thanks.”

“Should we call a cab? I'm bringing you there. It's near to our dorm, so I can check you anytime.” I should feel flutters and butterflies because I can meet and be with him everyday, but it's empty. My soul is already translucent and fading more.

In all honesty, I want to go to Han river and drown myself. I'm sick, I'm broken, I'm tired. I don't know what to feel except dying. I have no one. Jungkook can't accompany me every time. He has his own life. I literally have nothing except myself.. Myself who's confused and exhausted. “Bring me to Han river instead.” My voice cracked. “It would be my dorm, the Han River.”

“No, .” he says. A cab stops in front of us as he grabbed my hands. I'm stumbling to walk, limping my legs as if I just woke up. I went inside, sat at the corner beside the window, leaning my head on the glass. In a moment, I feel Jungkook hands brush my face gently, pushing it closer to him, leaning my head on his shoulders instead. The driver played classical songs, and he's 'lowkey' jamming to it. Jungkook holds my hand. “Sleep.” He whispers. “Tomorrow is a new day.”

New day... I'll be waking up carrying my problems again. At least by means of sleeping I would be forgetting them for a while, but does sleep changes everything? Does sleep solves my problems? No. In times like this, sleep is nothing. Knives of fears from failures would stab deeper tomorrow once again. Am I going to see the sun shining brightly to me once again? Would the trees be waving hi, not in a disturbing manner? Would the birds create a song and sing for me?

Would my life be okay again?


 

My tears began to fall. Sobbing hard, I tried to cover my face. Everything ended. Our friendship, and looking back, recalling our past would be staying only as memories. I wasted everything. I'm squeaking, trying to force myself not to cry, but the more I tried not to, the more I fail. His left shoulder is already wet because of my tears I couldn't get a grip of. Jungkook leaned his head on mine as well, his fingers on strands of my hair. I heard him humming. Trying to figure out what song it is, I realize that it was the fan song they wrote. It doesn't help, but I try to follow. I'm trying, body is starting to shut down. It is also not reasonable for me to join him singing. This time, I want to hear his voice, at least, to ease my mind. To forget everything for a little while. That song was the last music I heard. As he keeps on humming quietly, my eyes begin shutting on its own. Until the last sight, until the last sound.

I fall asleep on his arms.


 


 


 

Jungkook's POV


 

I didn't expect she would be this light. Carrying her on my back isn't a bother. Anyone can lift her easily. “Hey, you awake?” Still not receiving a reply after we got ourselves out the cab. She flinched a bit, but didn't constrict a muscle after that. I sniffed as I walk past houses and light posts. The sky above us is clear. I hope she's awake. You can literally see the stars above like a grains of sand shining. It's like diamonds that are shattered has been glued at the outer space. Sasaeng fans aren't present to stalk us anymore and it's more peaceful than usual. The moon shines the brightest that even though it is supposed to be at the peek of darkness, the light is beaming on us like spotlight. How pretty. I wish she could see the same too. Every minute of me staring at the sky is as beautiful as those minutes I stared at her. Walking carrying her in the middle of the night, below the vast ocean of stars, it is enchanting as those fairytales. My heart flutters and I think I'm falling. I want to cherish this more, so I will protect her at all costs.

The following events and scenes seem to decrease as I falsely announced that Chaewon is my girlfriend. This relationship is somehow a joke, but some part of me want it to be real. Or should I say, perhaps, all of me want it to be real. Listening to her voice, even to her breathing pattern, makes my heart skip a beat. I am even craving to see her. To the point that I want to skip dance lessons and vocal practice. Day by day, it is getting addictive as drugs. The more I try to deny, the more my heart insists. “Please stop making me confused...”

The cold wind brushes her hair to my face. I can feel her loneliness. She's very fragile, now she's broken. She just chose to love me, and yet she's receiving this kind of pain. I can't do anything but to make her smile. I can't comfort her and that's what makes me hate myself more.

I finally came into a halt in front of the apartment building gate. There are no fans outside which makes the atmosphere more quiet and peaceful. I still don't want to go inside for I want her to see the beauty of the sky, and how it resembles her as an art. As a girl that can be faded once the day comes but can still shine when it's her turn to show up. The guards welcome me with a smile as I bowed at them. I try to lift her in one hand to send a message to Seokjin hyung that I'm going to bring Chaewon inside while walking and entering the elevator. Minutes after, as I went outside and walked past the manager hyungs' rooms, Seokjin hyung replied.

Sliding my ID, the doorknob clicks. I go inside, members waiting. They're shock to see Chaewon who seems dead. They hurriedly carry her and laid her on the sofa. “What happened?” Hoseok hyung asks.

“Chaewon's friend is an ARMY. They're sharing rooms, and I think Chaewon was forced to left. They fought because we are in a relationship.”

“Chaewon haven't told her about your dates?” I pause for a second. Of course, who would have thought confessing that Chaewon is dating her bestfriend's crush?

“She's scared. Anyone would be scared!” He widened his eyes right after I spit the sentences. I notice that I'm furrowing my eyebrows and glaring the whole time. I try to force myself to smile back, but he is confused. “Ya, Jeon Jungkook.”

That serious tone made me flinched.

SSORRRY HYUNGG!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHE BUT AEGYO WILL DO. I tackle him, laughing without realizing that I'm the only one giggling faster than the sound of creaking doors. Slowing down, I take a deep breath, stand up as if nothing happened. “Your ing weird.” Namjoon mutters.

“Is there any problem?” Seokjin tries to eye me for me to confess it. There is something that bothers me, and I think it's what I feel. I once felt love, and it was when I dated my ex. We've became couples for years, til she gave up on our relationship because of me pursuing this career. Until I knew that my dream was not the reason why she left, it was because she's dating her co-model friend. I never felt the feelings I've shared with her, but now that it's coming back, I'm not sure if this is real, or just an illusion made by Chaewon's charms.
“I'm afraid I'm in love.”

“We already know.” Yoongi grins. “We're okay about you dating her. She seems kind.”

No one knows what I've through to meet her.. I went too secretive.


 


 

“No, hyung. I mean – Okay. Right now, I'm going to be honest with you guys. I don't want to lie. I only dated her for few reasons, and it is just a service.

“The ?” Jimin scoffs. Taehyung laughs in a sudden, thinking it is a joke. Hoseok smiled after him, but still half confused about what I said. Namjoon tries to process it on his mind as if he's solving a parabola equation or recalling the bills and laws of South Korea. “Wait, is this recorded?” Seokjin speedily tries to find a hidden camera or microphone but he found nothing.
“I'm playing with her.” I almost yell, but Namjoon crosses both of his hands, intersecting each other to make an 'X'. I shut my mouth up as he runs across the room, grabbing the headphones, and sits beside Chaewon. Namjoon lifts her head slightly, removing her eyeglasses as he put the headphones on her ear. Butterfly prologue mix is playing.

“Now, continue explaining, Jeon Jungkook. What is the meaning of this.”

Everyone is aghast and some members are baffled.

Jimin rolls his eyes in irritation. Of course, the members are not expecting this kind of joke. Even I. “I'm really serious.” Taehyung smile fades after I look at him, but the most person I'm intimidated right now is Jimin. Jimin is the scariest when he's mad.

“So are we.” Seokjin replies.

I want to make this as clean as possible so I dial her phone number, summoning her from hell. Within five seconds, she showed up. I put my phone on speaker. It's a video call.

HEY JEON JUNGKOOK! HOW IS SHE?!!!!?! IS SHE OKAY?! I DID MY BEST BUT I BECAME TOO HARSH.” Members didn't move even a bit after hearing the voice. Trying to identify who's the girl, they tried to focus, but then Taehyung interferes.


 


 


 


 


 


 

“Ah, it's Hayoon.”


 

Wait who?!” Yoongi stands up. “Hayoon who? Never heard of her before.” Of course y'all wouldn't know. I'm not surprised Taehyung got the correct answer. He recognizes fan names well, even their voice and looks. I believe it's Taehyung's greatest ability.

“Hayoon is a fan! She gave me stickers and urged me that when I get sick, I'll come to their hospital in Seoul. She said she will charge me for free. Of course I would remember. But –

I don't know how she got Jungkook's number and –

Wait,

Are you two close?”


 

Hayoon is hysterically panicking after hearing her name. “WHO'S SPEAKING? WAIT WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” As I tried to show her face on the members, she ended the call. She then, sent me a message with all the curse she can think. Members stays quiet for a while after I turned my phone off, readying my speech. Confused, they can't look at me straight in the eye except Taehyung, Namjoon, and Jimin. “I'm sorry.” I mutter.

“Continue, I'll listen even if the other members won't.” Namjoon taunts the members and so they flinch a bit. Namjoon hyung smirks and nods, signalling me to continue.


 

“So that girl is Hayoon. Her dad has a connection with Bang PD-nim.” Yoongi moves bit backwards in shock. “They're somehow friends and her dad is one of the benefactors for the construction of this entertainment. They both work together to build what we have right now.”

“I don't get it.” Jimin says.

“Me neither.” Hoseok follows.

“I'm not yet done. Let me finish.” I sit beside them, forming a circle, away from Chaewon's presence. “Her dad promised her that he would try to convince Big Hit Entertainment lower the ticket prices. Imagine if the prices decrease even a bit, then many ARMYs could come to see us. We can have fun with them. Another thing is, she promised to provide much better equipments than we have now, like microphones, and other tools. She promised almost everything including the care for ARMYs. Like she would hire a manager that would organize ARMYs, and be our spokesperson. It's amazing, but there is a condition of course.”

“Chaewon?” Namjoon asks.

“Yes, I need to do some fan service to her. I need to make her fall in order for us to have those things--”

“That is not valid reason.” I know. “Jungkook, we're not making money. We're not attracting people. We're here to inspire the youth. What is this? In the first place, we're all here gathered to show the world that we're not just amazing, we're here to move people hearts not only in terms of fan service.” I bite my lower lip in fear. Namjoon is trying and forcing himself to be calm. “We're doing fan service, because it's what the fans want to, but we're not making it to the point that they'll become delusional.” It's the opposite. “Not to the point that they will think that we want to marry them. I can't believe you're making someone fall because of--” It's different now.


 


 


 

I already love Chaewon.”


 

“What?”

“I've said it, I like her.

It wasn't the case now. I feel my heart flutters and it walks on its own, finding her, searching, thirsty to see and hear her voice. I love her so much that I can't explain.” I can't look straightly at their eyes. I'm glancing at her, rather. “– I'm playing with her, but I don't think I can do it any further more.” Hoseok hyung is smiling, staring at Taehyung.


 

“Hayoon told me to stay at Chaewon's side for one month, and after this, she said, it is up to me if I want to end the relationship, or stay. I would definitely stay. It's clear to me that I would stay. But the reasons why she wants her best friend to fall for a guy like me is somewhat not clear to me. She's forcing her friend to stay with me instead of being with her. One of her reasons is: Something is going to happen next month. Thinking about it makes me scared. What if she wants Chaewon to enjoy her life before –”

“Stop overthinking.” Yoongi whispers. “Cut your ties with Hayoon. It's the best thing you can do.”


 

Yoongi is right. Chaewon and I need to step up this game without Hayoon. I need to cherish these moments before something bad is going to happen. I'm going to protect her at all cost. Even fans should not interfere.

“PD-nim is calling.” Namjoon answers the phone and left us shock.

“This late?” Seokjin follows him, but they both went back after few minutes. “PD-nim is going to tell something.” Seokjin hyung says.

“Are they already here?” Sihyuk-nim asks and everyone said their names. “I'm just going to relay this to you guys. We've already talked about this and everyone accepted Manager Daehyun's idea. Even Team leader Sejin.” Manager Sejin is the team leader. Means he's the head of the manager team.

If you're confused about Chaewon's position, well, she's not the team leader. Big Hit only falsely announced that she's the team leader for the fans to be quiet and accept the reality, when it's the opposite. Chaewon would still be the maknae of the team, and it will take years for her to achieve Manager Sejin's position. She would be the maknae manager, but she would be working as if she's the team leader.

“Manager Sejin also agreed that this will be good for the fans to see Chaewon's side.


 

The plan is to make an 'ARMY manager'. It means that she would take care of all the complaints and suggestions of fans domestically and internationally. The fans can start a petition and send it to fan cafe for the managers to monitor. The ARMY managers would relay information for fans, and do the best they can to have a conversation with ARMYs.”

“And Chaewon would be the ARMY manager?” Taehyung whispers. I raise my shoulders.

“Our IT department would be computing the suggestions and complaints of the fans. And the most voted petitions and suggestions as well as complaints, will be sent to ARMY managers and they will relay it to us. They can amend and revise fans' suggestions and present it to us as well. The purpose of making this department is for the fans to communicate with us easily. Unlike other companies, fans are having hard time to organize projects for you, so we won't be that case anymore. ARMYs would be civilized and responsible starting from now.

If you're asking who would be the team leader of ARMY managers, yes, it would be Chaewon.” My head is starting to get hurt. What would happen if Chaewon walks past those fans? It's chaos.

“You all have mini fansigning event tomorrow right?”

“Yes.”

“Bring Chaewon. We're going to announce this later at 12am.”


 

“PD NIM!” Namjoon interrupted. “Are you really sure about this? Once posted, there's not going back?”

“Joonie, we've been planning this since Danger era. The time has come. I can't believe Chaewon would be the sign that we should not trash this plan. Goodnight everyone. See you tomorrow.”