Starting point

Gone with the Lust


 

-- Because love is not a fairytale love story, where it always has a happy ending...”

And~ he's really dead.


 

Hayoon was sobbing after the whole drama she's watching since we're in Philippines, finally came into an end. I'm glad the writers' killed the main character. It's just weird and not reasonable for him not to die, because he's been physically ill in the first place. At least, the moral of this story is that, even though you have illness, it shouldn't stop you from feeling love. “WHY HE HAS TO DIE!? WHY DON'T ANGELS STAY FROM EARTH. WHY DO THEY HAVE TO GO TO HEAVEN--” Yelling, she wiped her tears with her long fingers.

“err, because Nam Joohyuk is a human you could see anywhere here in Seoul and he's just lurking somewhere.”

“I mean the character, Chaewon. I'm having a moment, stop being a killjoy.” she turned her eyes in irritation. I really like watching her rolling her eyes in exasperation. I think having a resting--face is her asset. It makes you love her more every time she pretends that she's mad. – And! It can push away guys' lascivious stares! It's useful like a charm to repel lecherous guys!!

 

“Hayoon, just a suggestion. Maybe you should stop watching dramas and find a job.”

“Chaewon, just a suggestion. Maybe you should enjoy your life more and start stanning Bangtan and watch Korean dramas.” This girl still doesn't know I'm stanning Bangtan 'lowkey-ly'. I knew all of them already, what age, first win, fansites, awards, birthdays. I'm already a fan of their music. I installed twitter, made a fan account, just to stalk them. Of course, she doesn't know I made one.

But, umm, Korean dramas? I'm getting busy these days to watch it twenty four seven. Another one is, even though I like the story and characters, once I started watching it, I can't be stopped. It's addicting, and I think that's the reason why I almost failed my History exam back then. Lee Jongsuk and Park Shinhye make a decent ship. Everyone would lost their mind if they date.


 

“but, speaking of work, I already have one, Chaewon. No need to worry-”

“WHAT? WHERE? WHY YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?!”

“BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT ASKING!” Well, she's right. She searched for the remote and turned the TV off once she saw it. Hayoon jumped on her bed holding her phone, swiping it til the new feed of Twitter refreshes. “Well, hmm, what is it about? Hmm, the hospital is near, so yeah, I won't be revealing where, or how much the salary is, but I'll start working next week, which is the fourth week of our stay. Time flew that fast, and I didn't notice.. I'm glad our moms worked hard to extend our stay here. At least by next month, we would be having our first salaries!”

“Well I don't think I would be having one that fast. I need to work hard, you see.” I whispered.

“Tomorrow is the day, right? Wow, it's stressing. Going back and forth for the requirements, then interviews. I can't keep up with my schedules even if I'm only starting.” she's right. Middle school students want to graduate already but they don't know high school isn't that fun as they expected. High school students want to take college entrance exams already, because they can feel that they can be superior to other people for graduating high school. They didn't know it would be darn stressing. College fam, on the other hand, want to get a work for them to supply their needs and wants. – Didn't know it would be this hard. Life isn't about having fun by means of relaxing. It's about having fun carrying those struggles.
“By the way Chaewon, I've been hearing your phone ringing quite a lot and repetitive these past days. Emergency? Or – boyfriend?” The way she says it makes me picture his face and smile. It makes me flutter.

“Umm, it's Jennie. She's here, right?” Jennie is our senior. Well, I can say that she's older than me and she's working already even before we graduated. She's twenty one, but I can't feel the . We're that close.

“You're talking to her and you don't know that she's here?”

“I'm just trying to be sure. She might be on the U.S. Since she's richer than both of our moms combined.”

“You're just exaggerating.” Of course, because you're a hater since third year college. “She's not that rich, but I can't argue if you're going to say that she's richer than any of us.”

“Of course she would be richer than any of us combined. We're just starting and she's already there smelling the money. Duh.”

“But you know, Chaewon, I didn't know you are 'that' close to her. You're not answering phone if it's not important. You're phone is either on silent or in airplane mode. – what I mean is, I don't think it's Jennie that you're chatting or calling with.” And of course, she's reading my mind. It's her powers. If it's Hayoon, you can't lie. I still can't believe how I survived those lies about our , and about our relationship, like it's noticeable. “I know you have a boyfriend, tell me when you're ready.”

“I won't be ready.”

“Wow, so you really have?”

I want to say no, and yes at the same time. Even I am confused. It went that fast and I don't even think we're couples. I'm treating this relationship as mutual understanding. We have the same affection, and we find ourselves quite close. We're flirting like couples, but I don't consider it as if it's the relationship people are experiencing. We've said 'I love you' but it doesn't mean that we mean it that way, I guess? ARGH I don't know. I love him. I can't read his mind if he loves me too, but I guess, he likes me. I can feel like he does. My instinct is ninety five percent accurate, I can say. Even if, he's just playing around, if that's the case...., then I can still feel the affection he's showing to me. I'm positive that Jeon Jungkook is interested in me.

“Are you sleeping already?!” She sighed as I pretended I am. Hayoon sat up from lying down on bed. I can feel like she's staring at me. “Well, I think I'll be hurt if it's Jungkook you're dating.” Those phrases left a mark on me as if it's a nightmare you won't forget. I felt a piercing pain in my chest as she said that. Butterflies of panic went crazy as I became frozen stiff. She's my best friend. I grew up with her. Her whole family is my second family as well. They're treating me as if I'm their second daughter, and by lying to her like this, it's as if I'm having trust issues. How long am I going to be tranquil about this?


 

__________________


 


 

Phone ringing as I woke up with no one in sight to see. I made my phone quiet as I searched for her inside our room. It is strange for Hayoon not to be around every morning. Usually, she would be spazzing and loud, and I would be waking up because of BTS's songs, but now, it's a complete silence. The translucent windows allowed the light to pass through. The beams of the sunlight blinding my eyes as I've opened my laptop to check for emails. As I wander through my mail, I've noticed my phone has five messages on it, I tremble in excitement knowing that it's Jungkook.

Without negativity in mind, I swiped the greasy screen of my phone, went to messages to read what he wanted to say:

-ㅈㅈㄱ-

Chaewon...
Please reply.
Bang PD-nim is requesting for your appearance later at 12 here in the office. The passcode is the same.
Please be here. It's an urgent meeting.
It's on the news... I'm scared.


 

Odd.


 


 

I peeked silently at the clock and saw that it ticking past nine. I'm not going to be late if they wish for my presence in the building at exactly 12 noon. I was informed that I would be going at the office 3pm in the afternoon instead of 8am, because they told me that I'm not going to work yet. I guess it would be a simple introduction to the members or the staff. Still, it left me confused, why twelve in the afternoon? Urgent meeting? News?


 


 

Trying to search for any notes that Hayoon left, I wandered around the room, realizing I'm just looking for nothing. I've checked the refrigerator, and no post its. She didn't cook breakfast as well. It's not in our schedule that I would be in task of the breakfast. I'm in charge of the dinner for this day. Strange..
I grasped my phone on the bed, opened my twitter to see what is the news he's talking about.

Buffer.. as it goes.

And it vibrates. Short but repetitive.

Twitter icon appeared on the top left corner of the status bar, reminding me that I got notifications. The vibration won't stop, so I kept my phone on silence instead. I scrolled down the screen to see the notifications, but I gasped in shock.

I flinched to see thousands of people following my fan account. Some saying congratulations, some are mad. What is this?! Jungkook fansites including Snowpeach followed me back as well. Even other member's fansites? Swiftly pressing home, I saw tweets like 'she's lucky if Big Hit confirmed that they're really dating.'
'Ten Jungkook fansites deactivated and now on REST wowwww.'
'THEY MAKE A GOOD COUPLE. SHE'S VERY PRETTY!' /with my picture on it. I gasped in shock having a hunch of what's happening. I paused for a second, closing my eyes to alleviate goosebumps. I quickly searched dispatchsns on twitter. My lungs feel suffocated and my hands are frozen cold, shaking in fear of knowing the said news. My tears are edging my eyes, trying to blink as my sight becomes blurry. It's obvious. I need to calm. I already know this would be happening. I already expected this to happen somehow in time.


 

I just can't believe it's that fast.


 

Tying my hair, I tried to read the first and latest article that has been post seven in the morning:

[EXCLUSIVE] Jungkook's dating a fan? Sneaky sweet love!
Last fansigning event at KT Olleh Square, we have spotted a pretty girl went outside the backstage. Knowing the fans are prohibited inside, and the staffs were already gone that time, we thought that she's a girlfriend of one of the members. Jeon Jungkook then went outside, minutes after her. (pic. 1 and 2)
Trying to investigate further, last day, we tried to follow Jungkook from Big Hit entertainment. The van stopped in a coffee shop, as if he's waiting for someone (pic.3). The said girl arrived with her car and sat in front of him. Observing their behaviors, they must be dating. Big Hit hasn't yet to reply about this. What do you guys think?


 

I began to have headaches and light headed as I've read the whole article. It's really me. The way I walked, the way I smiled before meeting him, everything seems nostalgic. A dream that is already a nightmare. Over thinking as I stare at the ground, thinking BTS downfall. Jungkook might even leave the group. BTS MIGHT DISBAND BECAUSE OF ME. The hates they're receiving. Dul!Set! Is the proof of it. Now, the dating issues. “I CAN'T ING CALM!” I bawled in desperation. I pulled my ash brown hair in irritation as I teared up. I don't know what should I do! I can't walk outside freely anymore. I don't have masks, HOW TO HIDE?!
This media.., after they've released the teaser photos of our relationship, are they contented? I quickly dialed his number. Not steady, still shaken by the news. “Jeon Jungkook. What should I do?!” Cracked voice, I tried to suppress my depression. He knows I'm tearing up. He knows I'm more frustrated than him. “Okay inhale and exhale, we can do this.”

“How??? It's not like we can say that we aren't dating? The proof, the evidence. We're guilty, son.”

“Son? Come on, stay calm, Chaewon. I'm here. Members are not against our relationship. I'm just scared fans might hate me...

The other thing that scares me the most is, they might hurt you.” Hearing his voice doesn't make me calm, but at least it can help me quite a bit. “You're not going to fight alone.” I gulped in silence. “Now, I need you here at exactly 12 noon. The pass code is still the same. Wear hoodies or such. Don't worry. I think dispatch is only waiting for our confirmation.”

“Okay, I would be there.”


 

_____________


 

Time ticks 11:40 as I've arrived in front of Big Hit entertainment. I remembered last week I'm here to apply a job. Now I'm here because I'm having problems about the agency.
There are no people walking around the streets. I feel nothing suspicious or like as if someone is watching me. No one is stalking me. I guess the only goal dispatch is up to was to reveal if a couple might be dating, and after that, they would stop stalking and provide them the privacy they want.

I stormed inside after I dialed the pass code on the right side of the door. I already felt the cold of the aircondition. Employers are watching me as I went inside the elevator. Moments later, the lift made a sound and the door opened on it's own, saying 'Welcome to hell btch.' as I stormed out of it. I gulped as I walked past the rooms, and stood in front of the door labeled as conference room. It's more quiet than the last time I went here. Maybe because BTS rehearsals have been halted for a while. I tried to haul my phone inside my bag to see if there are messages. Saw his name, asking where am I. I didn't reply.


In front of this glass door, I tried to it with my forearm. It's hard to get inside so I used my whole body to push it as the members noticed me and went near me to help pulling the door. I smiled weakly, reserved, as I faltered on my seat.

Inside is a long table that is used for conference room like this. In front was a white board, for the projector perhaps. Far at the end of the table is a vacant office chair. Perhaps it is for Bang PD nim. The room is quite big. It also has a stage in front and somewhat has a pillar with a microphone on top of it. I somewhat saw this room? Isn't this place is where Big Hit tried to prank BTS, and Hoseok screamed in fear of the white lady? Isn't this room is where Hoseok cried by members' speech? I might be wrong, but this room resembles the place I saw on Bangtan Bombs.

Shifting my mind about Bangtan bomb, I sat in between Jungkook, and Jimin. All the members are smiling awkwardly and bowing to me except Yoongi. I feel like he's against about this. He bowed but it seems forced, or perhaps maybe he lacked sleep. The guys that welcomed me the most was Vhope. They've smiled as if they got an A+++ grade in all subjects. I'm not in the mood to fangirl about seeing them and being beside them because I'm on a hot seat right now. I'm the one ruining their popularity. Sigh, it feels like I'm sitting on a frozen chair.

Three managers are in front of us, and the other seats are vacant. The first manager is bit chubby, around 30 years old. Wearing a black jacket, he definitely looks like a manager. The second one seems around 26 years old. He's skinny like Yoongi, looks darn fresh. He seems stylish as he wears his nerd specs, and with his red hair, makes you think that he's really trendy. He's wearing a baseball cap as well. The third manager is the most serious of all the people here inside the room. He's pretty hot and built like Jungkook. He might be around twenties? He's somewhat intimidating.

Now, to visualize the room, It's like:

manager 1 – manager 2 – manager 3 – 7 vacant seats____________
chair | long table long table |
RM – SJ – JM – MeJungkook – TH – JH – SG – 3 vacant seats


 

I can't keep my posture. I'm so stiff and I can't move freely. I kept on sighing and sighing, inhaling deeper than Mariana's trench, exhaling louder than wings flapping. “Don't be anxious.” Jimin whispered and he gave a simple grin at me. His eye smile is captivating. It was breathtaking. I want to squish his head and put him right inside my bag, taking him home. His gray hair glistens. I want to touch it.
I noticed his cute hands on the table and I want to take a shot of its beauty.
“Bang PD-nim isn't that strict anymore. He values honesty and trust so make sure you're saying the truth.”

“I-I might get scolded.” I stuttered in cold. Or perhaps, it isn't the cold that makes me stutter. It is the fear behind that is whispering adrenaline to work harder.

“He's not the type to scold someone, not at all.” Jungkook held my cold hand. Yeah, it's colder than mine. He's the most nervous person here inside this room. The managers smiled at me, but not to the point that they're giving their full support in this situation. All of the managers are guys so I think they do not care if these guys are dating or not. I guess it's normal for a guy to date someone they like, so they're nonchalant.

Minutes of waiting came to stop as Bang PD-nim entered the room with a serious face. Like a King, everyone stood up, but I almost fell on my knees. I stumbled, but Jungkook and Jimin helped me to get up, and Seokjin asked me if I'm okay. Hoseok whispered that I should be careful and Taehyung muttered that I should not be nervous. I bowed three times as I saw him and the managers are somewhat smiling, wanting to laugh at my rigid body.

“Woah, Am I that scary?” I gulped as I heard his voice. It's a song to my ear, but the song I don't want to hear again. Yes sir, you're scary. My mind is going to burst and my heart is going to stop very soon. “Err, Ms. Nam Chaewon, this is not a formal meeting. Please sit down, all of you.” The suffocation alleviates a bit, but not completely. Everyone stopped talking, waiting for his speech, and he goes:
“As you can see, we're here to discuss about maknae's love life. YASSSS! Hoseok chuckled for a second. I shifted my glance on Yoongi, and grinned, but he avoided my gaze. “Okay, enough with laughter.

Ms. Nam Chaewon, and Jeonggukie, y'all know you made the media quite loud this morning.”

I clasped my hand trying to stop shaking. I made it, not Jungkook's fault. IT'S ME. “As you all know, and for Chaewon's information, here in Big Hit entertainment, I'm not restraining the children to date. Actually, they are free to fall in love, to date, to kiss, it's okay. As long as they maintain their good personality, because they are the models for youth. They can fall in love, because the youth these days experience this type of feeling you can't escape.

BTS are not made to be a robot working for fans and for the company. They're not making money just to gain fame, leaving social life aside. They are here for their dreams, performing and making songs to inspire.”

“I'm sorry.” I whispered. The CEO heard it.

“For?” he asked.

“I'm afraid I might be a hindrance.”

“Who said?”

“Fans?”

“Well, of course they would be hurt, but time will come that they will accept, knowing that you're a fan. Hmm, let's see. Jungkook told me that you two are dating. So, we're not going to argue about this. Is it positive and confirmed?”

“Yes.” We both answered in chorus, didn't hesitate to think and waste a second. The managers clapped in amazement as we both answered. Bang PD-nim widened his eyes, stunned about what we said.

“I'm not against it. Take it easy, both of you. Hahahahahahaha. Now, what is your concern again? Chaewon-ssi?” He leaned forward, fixing his eyes on mine. I stared at the ground, embarrassed. “Nothing-” I whispered.

“Ah the fans?” After reading those tweets I received, I started to hate myself. I stole Jungkook for them. I stole their happiness. “Perhaps are you an ARMY? Or just a normal girl, living life. On the interview, you've told us that you're not an ARMY, but your friend is.”

“I knew BTS ever since. I like their music but I didn't went to the phase that I'm fangirling over them.” I tried to give a smile.

“Well, people have great minds for twisting things. They would assume that you're a fan since you knew them before and has been listening to them quite long, won't they? Now, feelings aside. If they knew that Ms. Chaewon is a fan, they would go insane. They might leave the fandom in jealousy, knowing that they stood no chance for Jungkook to love them back. They would be hurt seeing their bias dating a fan. So, in that case, for them not to leave, for them to further stay and support them even more, I've thought of something interesting. Yoongi and Hoseok leaned forward, anticipating what Bang PD-nim is going to say. Everyone is looking at him in awe.


 


 

What if we appoint Chaewon as the Head Manager of BTS?”

“What?” The second manager gasped in shock.

“Yes, Manager Han. Fans would be mad if Jungkook fell for a girl who doesn't work, and who just fangirl around. They would think Chaewon is not worthy to deserve Jungkook.

But Chaewon is not like that.” Namjoon entered the conversation. “She graduated with pretty high grades, and she's not a fan.”

“But fans can make up stories saying she failed everything in life.” Bang PD-nim has a point. “They even called Taehyung an alien for being eccentric. It's not a laughing matter right now, but it's absurd, isn't it? Fans have twisted minds. Some are intelligent, majority are just playing around, so if they stalk Nam Chaewon, and if they found out that she has pretty high grades, rumors that would circulate, would be the opposite. Jealousy on work. If we designate this girl as a manager, instead of music video editor and a producer, then many fans would look up on her. Many fans would be her fans as well for having a pretty face, decent grades, and talents, what more? This girl might be the combination of these three managers. Triple threat.”

“I'm not--”

“You can.” The third manager said, winking. “We lack a lot. Your skills might help us, perhaps. Since the character reference that you gave, told us that you're good at managing schedules.”

“The fans would admire her, I can see. Although, she's prone to accidents. Imagine in an airport. Girls could pull her out of sight in enviousness. Glad we don't have lots of sasaengs.”

“I guess this is too much.” I whispered. “Yes, I would love to be a Bangtan manager, but my career is not connected to this path. I mean, I don't know anything about management or such. I only know how to program and manipulate videos.”

“Umm, haven't I told you what being manager is all about? It's all about managing the artists' time, daily schedules, for them to be on time, or what show should they go to gain popularity, and many more. They're not going to plan for marketing strategies, you see. One qualifications of a manager is that you must not be a fan of the group in the first place, and you are. You just know them, but you're not interested back then. I don't see anything wrong designating you in this kind of position. I know it's hard, but that way, if you want some ARMYs to stay, then you'd accept the promotion.” Namjoon nodded and shifted his gaze on me. They're waiting for me to answer. “It's a just matter of choice.”

Fans would think it's crazy for Jungkook to fall for a fan. It's absurd, because there are many fans who are prettier than me. If I take this job as the manager of BTS, then ARMYs would think we fall because we're meeting and chatting everyday. That way they won't argue about our relationship. That way, no ARMYs would leave. I need to protect BTS more than myself.

I'll accept it.”


 

Hoseok and Taehyung clapped, and the members glared straightly at them, slowing their claps. Embarrassed, Taehyung scratched his nape as Jungkook hits his head gently.

“ALRIGHT, now that it's settled. So, it's time to complete the team.” Bang PD-nim signaled the first manager to stand up and bow.

“Manager Hong Juwon. I'm the oldest. 29 years old. Married. I don't have problems of you being the head manager, but, I don't think we can get along.” he sighed. He doesn't like me for sure. “This guy is Manager Han Daehyun.” Manager Daehyun adjusted his eyeglasses and bowed at me. “He's the nerdy but trendy guy, you see. If you're lost and wanting to find the managers, the most distinct is him, because he doesn't want to change his hair color. Stuck in red. Obsession, isn't it?”

“Stop it, hyung.”

“Anyway, he's 27 years old.

Next is Manager Choi Hansoo. Unusual name. Pretty much serious in his job. Yes. He can smile, he won't bite you. Once he makes joke, be ready to cringe.” Manager Hansoo looked serious, but his crooked smile is attractive. “Ah, and he's famous. ARMYs once thought he's an idol. Well, Seokjin and him share the same age. So it might be the reason,

but PD-nim.”

“Yes?”

“Isn't it odd to make her as the head manager? The fans would think it's strange as well. She's only 19.”

“Who said I'm going to announce on media that she's the head manager? What I mean is, in this company, she'll be the head manager. Meaning, she would be going anywhere with Bangtan. overseas or local. If we're talking about the confirmation of the said dating issue, then I would be informing dispatch that she's just a manager. Not head, not maknae. Just manager.”

“Ah, okay alright. I get it.”

“Okay, you all can now go. Chaewon, you can start next week. Please rest yourself. This is going to be stressful and tedious journey and I hope by next week you are fully adjusted of the situation, because starting from now on, it would be different. Your life would be full of controversy.” I gulped. I think I'm not ready. I am never ready, gosh.

“I will, thank you.” Jungkook held my hand tighter as I bowed and the members clapped. I don't get why they clapped but maybe they're welcoming me as the new manager.

“Excuse me, I have to issue my speech to reporting team. I have to go!” Bang PD-nim stormed out of the room, smiling.

I'm uncomfortable. I should be happy that I found a new job with high salary. People said that managers are paid higher than idols. So if the artist became so popular, they said it is because of the managers. They are the one handling schedules, and managing which shows and tours would be efficient to make their popularity rise. Even though I'm happy that I got a job that can pay me well, and that I can enjoy, I somehow feel pain inside me.

“We're together now.” He whispered. I nodded.

I feel like something is off.


 

I've bid my farewell to the members after we hang out. Jungkook isn't that flirty when members are around. Maybe because he doesn't want them to be out of place, or to be the third wheel. We had fun just by asking them questions about life, about career, memorable things, and many more. I've saved all of their numbers here. I'm settled. I wish I can say these to Hayoon.

Wait.

I opened my kakao to see if she's online and I saw that she is. I became nervous so I logged out of it faster than cars passing by. “Of course she would know.” My breathing became shallow. Notification appeared and it was from fans tagging me about Big Hit's confirmation of our relationship. It's an article from dispatchsns.
“[CONFIRMED] Jungkook and his manager, Nam Chaewon, are dating!”

AND FCK. WITH MY WHOLE NAME WRITTEN ON IT.

HAYOON. I'M GOING TO EXPLAIN.

Earlier, we've posted several photos of them sneaking from medias. Casually dating, having a chat in a coffee shop without the members, we supposed that they were dating. We don't know about this girl but she looks perfect! At first, we thought that she was an idol or a model, but she isn't! She's one of BTS's managers! It's quite new for us to hear such thing as this, but she is appointed by Big Hit as the manager even though she's only 19 years old. Bang PD-nim said that he was surprised about her grades in college, and her talent in singing and manipulating videos might help Bangtan to improve. BTS members said that they learned a lot from her even if she's new to the company. We've asked Big Hit entertainment about the confirmation and their CEO said:

There is no such rules in our company that restrict our artists from dating. I believe our artists are human as well. They're the representation of youth. They need to convey teenage feelings and emotions. That's why I do not see any problems of dating. I'm paying them to inspire the youth, not to work for me or for my company. If they get hurt, they will learn from it. If they want to focus on their dreams, they could be. If they fall in love, it's not my concern. I'm only guiding them.
I don't care whether it's a staff, a fan, simple girl, or someone who has a name carved in industry, whoever it is, we will keep it private. I'm afraid fans are going to get mad, and jealous, and others might left their ARMY label aside, but those who really care, will stay.”

What are your thoughts about this? Comm-”


 

My reading stopped for a while after a message popped out of the screen. It's Hayoon....


 

“Let's talk, Chaewon.”


 


 


 


 

Jungkook's


 


 

I guess I went too fast. This is not in the plan. I made few mistakes. The , the kisses, the hugs, the 'I love you', and I think I'm getting sinned and doomed. I felt someone is watching as we went outside the Starbucks. I sent a text message to her, asking if she ordered someone to follow us, and seconds later she replied yes, and that answer made me panic.

“Ah, Chaewon-ah.” Stuttering, I excused but as she locked her eyes on mine, I almost forgot everything. Still dazzling. She's shining even though I made her cry. I guess I'm really not worthy to be his guy, because I'll just inflict more tear to her heart very soon. I'm regretting everything. She's innocent and I feel like I'm taking advantages of her ignorance about love. If only I could tell her that love doesn't work that way. ain't changes everything, Chaewon, at least not for me.

She's asking for a reply by means of her stare. I gulped in silence as she kept on gazing to my face. I bit my lower lip, withdrawing in shyness. “Sorry.” Astonished, she widened her eyes in shock.

“Sorry f-for?” She's thinking if I'm just playing with her. Well unfortunately yes, I'm glad at least even ten percent, she knows what I'm going to say. For a simple, kind and soft girl like her, she is not worthy to be broken. “Sorry for the things I'll do in the future. I don't think you would like my attitude..” but I guess I should only warn her.

My phone rang and I quickly ran, signaling her to wait for a while. She nodded, grinning weakly as I disappeared in her sight.
A voice of irritated girl yelled on my phone as I answered it. “GOSH, I'VE BEEN CALLING YOU FOR HOURS!”

“About the date....”

“Yes, I've sent dispatch an email. They responded that fast. I told them that you're in Starbucks right now with a girl, and they replied that they're exactly following you since. I told them to upload that to SNS--”

WHAT?!”

“You two are dating, aren't you?”

BUT IT'S A FAKE DATE! It's only one sided, for Pete's sake, stop ruining Bangtan's career.”

“You sound irritated? And... disgusted?”

“I'm not. She's wonderful. I can't stand fooling and playing around with her like this.”

“So you're going to continue everything? Like your fake relationship? Or your going to stop right here?
I have to warn you, Chaewon is the type of girl you cannot just leave alone. She possess this kind of pulling power and once you've been captured, you cannot escape. I know, even if you don't like her as much as you do to your ex, watching her laughing, smiling, or jolly beside you, makes you feel shame, right? As if you're doing a sin. As if you're cheating to an angel who is so pure as white, soft as cotton. Is she reminding you of your ex?”

Stop bringing her here.”

“Ah. Right. Chaewon somehow resembles your ex-girlfriend's face. Interesting. Did you just accepted my offer, because she just looks exactly like her and the memories are still fresh that you want to find a girl like her--?”

“Shut the fck up. Chaewon is Chaewon, my ex is-”

“your ex. Exactly. Just like the famous cliché phrase 'past is past'. If your reason why you accepted this offer is because you want someone who can erase those memories on how your ex girlfriend soiled your love, then I will let you know that it's pathetic. I'm hoping that you've agreed to play with my games solely because of the members. But as the days passed, as the mission is going straight to what I've planned, it seems like your goal isn't just to make the members happy, but to forget about what you feel as well. Double purpose, am I right?” I didn't answer. I went silenced and stiffed after she said those words. “I can read your mind.”

“Please stop them from uploading it. I don't want to disappoint the members.

And I don't want to hurt Chaewon further anymore.” I feel my heart is being crushed by a ten wheeler truck thinking about the members being mad, and Chaewon crying as well. “Jeon Jungkook, I know what I'm doing. I know Bang PD-nim more than y'all know for he's my uncle. I can somehow read his mind concerning things about these. But---wait, I don't get why you're being so overprotective for Chaewon--


 

Are you falling already?”


 

“I'm not. It's just that my fans and members would be mad at me if they knew this.”

“Some will stay some will leave. In a fandom, everyday, one fan is leaving. It's not like you can be with them for the rest of their lives. I know you guys love ARMYs, but isn't it a selfless act for you not to be free because it's what they want you to do? It's as if they told you to jump off a cliff, you'd do it.” I can't understand why instead of listening to this girl, my mind is always thinking of her sweet smile. Perhaps, because Chaewon and my ex resembles the same, and maybe the happy memories are still here, pinching my heart for every thought. “Hello, are you still listening?????”


 


 

“You know.., after we've made a deal, I can't still stand what I'm doing.”

“You mean, you're falling?”

“No.” I think. I wish I'm not falling. “She's interesting, kind, pretty, and soft, but I'm afraid we're getting way too harsh. Pretending to like her, playing her feelings, I can't just do it. It's disgusting.”

“Heol, you're playing with fans' hearts everyday, killing them with just by breathing, I don't get it why is this a big deal to you.”

“Because I made her look like I really like her. I'm not promising anything like that to ARMYs. AND DISPATCH? What is really your plan?” I heard her sighed after I asked.

“Two to three months, and you'll know. For now, continue your job, or else-”

“You know I can record this call and send it to the cops for blackmailing me.”

“You've agreed, and I have our talks recorded. Continue flirting with her, and you'll get the concert plans, new studio, new album plans, and all. I can't believe you're this so dedicated to fans and members.”

“What am I going to do after those estimated months you're saying? Am I going to break her up?”

“It's none of my business anymore. I just want to say that you can't quit, if I'm not yet telling you to do so. AND AGAIN. NO . NO KISS. NO HUGS. Just sugar coated words, and she'll fall.”

“Wow, I can't believe you're letting me play with her feelings but you don't want me to hurt her.”


 

“I'm not making this plan to hurt her feelings. I want her to be far away from danger. At least by what I'm doing, I'm keeping her safe, even if it's by means of sacrifice, I would do it for her. You've agreed that you will do your part to help me, in exchange of decreasing the price of concert tickets, and such. Now if you want to get it, then work hard for it. Patience is the only thing you can hold right now. The first month is coming to an end. Only one month left..”

Danger coming next month? She's in fear. Perhaps, that thing is that threatening for Chaewon. I'm not getting excite. I'm getting nervous.


 


 

A/n: HELLO! THANKS FOR READING! At least, by this part you won't be confused anymore on how 'early' their relationship is. I want to clear your mind by giving you clues about the whole story. I believe by Jungkook's POV I had supply you the possible plot in mind. Please keep reading and comment what you think about it!