In Bighit Entertainment

Gone with the Lust

 


 

"I was hanging on to the cliff of sanity, until I realized that the only person I was holding on for was the person I never dreamed of."


 

And their lips met.

The kiss reminded me of chemistry lessons in school, when if the right two elements were put together, they'd explode. All in all, It was a great book for eating your time. I've been here sitting for like 3 and a half hours and the only thing I can do is to browse my phone for music, or to eat snacks which cost like carats of gold. Luckily, after scrolling thousands of times, I found a book in my library. I remember the person beside me used to download fan fiction files here for her to read. Well, not anymore.

Hours of boredom was punctuated by the slow ascending tone of announcement coming from the speakers. The humming of the engines didn't interrupt the voice of the flight attendant announcing that we're about to land. "We hope you have enjoyed the in-flight entertainment. We are now preparing to land. The bar is closed and we will soon collect your headset. May I remind you to complete your arrival and immigration documentation by the time we arrive." A girl beside me woke up after hearing the flight attendant's voice. Stretching hard, she smiled. Her auburn colored short hair was messy as she's eating some strands of it. I disgustedly glared back.

I guess this will be my worst and most tedious vacation ever.


 


 

If you really want to know about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is who am I, where I was born, what my dull childhood was alike, how my parents are occupied, how they had me, and why am I here, or what is this KPOP thing, -- I'll just make it simple without those childhood memories I've got. It was nonsense. My name is Nam Chaewon. I was born in Korea, but I was raised in the Philippines by my Filipina grandma. Dad is Korean, Mom is Filipina. They are both working their asses off for me in a district in Gangnam. I don't know what work they're off to. I just know that it's all about business and hotel managing. And so, I can say that I don't go through financial hardships in life because of them. I'm already 18 years old, internationally, and I already graduated from college. It's pretty hasty, wasn't it? I've been studying a lot back then, and due to academic accelerations, I graduated earlier, leaving some of my friends or squad behind. This is the reason why I only have one friend left, and she's here, beside me, smiling 'til her cheeks become weary. She's coming with me to Seoul for a 1 year vacation and job searching perhaps. I can sense her winking on me, excited for a boy group called BTS. As if we can see them on streets everyday. She purred in freezing cold as her winking came into a halt when another beeping sound echoed inside the hall. I'm almost done preparing, and so was she.

"Ladies & Gentlemen, we are now approaching Incheon in approximately 2 minutes where the local time is 01:32 PM. At this stage you should be in your seat with your seat belt firmly, fastened. Personal television screens, footrests and seat tables must be stowed away and all hand luggage stored either in the overhead lockers or under the seat in front. Please ensure all electronic devices including laptop computers and computer games are turned off." My eyes roamed around the cabin as if I was expecting something to happen. Flight attendants are always flashing their smiles whenever they're walking past us passengers. I guess I'm not a happy person. Seeing them like that makes me cringe, and irritated. They're forcing it way too much, I can tell.

 

The plane tilted slightly to the left and began a slow and steady turn. It caught my attention. I pulled the window shade up to see if we're really landing. Down below, the ground looked like a square plots of a huge map or some kind of color palettes that have been laid on earth. Gradually, everything began to come to view. As we neared the ground, I saw small cars heading down to different parts of the gray ribbon of roads, as well as from the small homes to tall houses and buildings coming from different shapes and sizes. Few moments later, I heard a sudden bump. It told me that the landing gear was released.
Feeling my ears pop, I opened my mouth and tried to yawn in attempt to release the pressure. The plane made its final turn onto the waiting runway and ended with a mild roar as the tires kissed the ground. As the plane gradually became slow, I removed my earphones.


 


 

It wasn't a fine day for Seoul as the clouds were dull. At exactly two, we went inside the airport with our luggage with us. It was a tedious ride. I'm already missing my hometown. This time, I just want to lay my head on a soft pillow. I want to rest first. Hayoon's eyes shone the brightest here as if she wasn't tired from waking up early. She was in awe, roaming her eyes around, reading those Hangul signs, as if she hasn't been here last ten years. Well, probably she didn't care about riding a plane back then, or perhaps annoyed because of the long ride.

Time passed as we got ourselves out the airport. The smell of the petrichor lingered inside my nose as we went inside the car that I lend. This was my mom's car. Actually she wasn't using it anymore, and maybe that's the reason why she told me that I can use it anytime.

I haven't met them personally for like 4 years(?), so I think that's the reason why I'm not that caring daughter they wanted me to be. They know it. One time, I was chatting with them on KKT, until I opened what I feel about them. I've said that I didn't get much comfort the way my friends' parents have. That even though they are in a foreign country, they can still make an effort to made them smile. Not through physical things, nor through money. My friends' parents are making an effort to start a chat with them online, skype-ing with them on free time or such. Yes, my mom and dad are giving efforts, but even though it wasn't that much, I'm trying to appreciate it- or maybe not. If you're in my shoes, you'll probably realize that even with a little effort they give, you won't be satisfied. Even if people say they're working for my future, for my sake, and such, you won't get the love, and affection you need. That's what I feel. As if they're robots I programmed to work for my stead. I love them, but it will be strange to see me laughing with them, hanging out for a night, telling what I think about love, or even introducing my friends to them. It will be different.


 


 

It was still dull as the clock strikes already 3pm. The car stopped as we got ourselves out the door. We're in front of the hotel named "Grand Hyatt" here in Seoul. The rain became weak as we've walked around the hotel to examine the whole art. It looks more luxurious than some of the hotels in the Philippines. "So Chaewon, we're going to pay in halves for this?" Hayoon whispered. Her eyes went big as she stares on how big the building is. As the wind blew her short hair, the auburn color glistened.

"Yep, halves." I replied.

"Geez, looks like I'm in trouble."


 

Okay. You're probably thinking why we're here if we're not sure if we can afford the stay? Well, I have an explanation. My mom and her parents agreed to give us at least one month to stay here in the hotel for free. They're the ones who are going to pay for the check-ins and such. Now, our "mission" is we need to find a decent job, because after that "one month of living luxuriously", they're not going to pay for our stay anymore, and instead we're the ones who are going to settle things about the hotel bills. They wouldn't care if we got ourselves out of this hotel or no. If we found a decent job here in Seoul, we can still live inside of this cozy hotel. Else, if we became lazy and stubborn about finding a decent job, we're dead and we have no choice but to find a cheap dorm or apartment to stay. It's only within a month. If we're lucky enough to find a work, then we can pay for our stay here 'til we get tired of living here.


 


 


 

We got ourselves up to seventh floor and to our room. We've been assisted by a hotel staff, even though we don't like having him with us. The number of the room was 204 as I looked up. I opened the white wooden door by the use of my card and after it beeps, we went inside. As we opened the door, everything was dark as cave, but then Hayoon swiftly snatched the card on my hand and snapped it inside the some kind of card holder. It acted as some kind light switch as the light drawn inside the dark room. Before we got here inside, I'm expecting pretty much of a normal hotel. Rooms with cozy beds, flat screen TV, mini kitchen, and like. I was expecting that it would be quite small. But I got it all wrong. This is too much. I was hooked from the scenery outside. Every lights shone from outside feels like I'm looking at the stars, except that it was only the buildings and cars that shimmer down. From the shiny glass tables, from the glass windows, everything was sparkling clean. There were two beds which look like a fluffy cotton ball— except that it was square and there was a large flat screen TV in front, beside, near it, was a huge sofa almost leaning on the glass window. I asked if there was some kind of music hall or lounge that I can stay whenever I can't sleep, and they said yes! I jumped in excitement, ran from the door and dived on the soft bed. One minute and I'm going to fall asleep on this bed, for real.


On the left side of the room, there was a small like platform for mini kitchen and there were two doors beside it. One was labeled the closet room, and the other one was for the bathroom. This looked bigger than we've expected. We really need to work our asses off for this. I see why my mom and her parents chose this kind as our room; it is for us to be pressured.

"Chaewon." she called. She's not used calling me as 'eonni' or 'sis', maybe because of the culture in the Philippines where you commonly use 'eonni' or 'oppa' to a complete stranger or a relative by blood. "Chaewon, I think we should not expose the name or whereabouts of the company we're going to work with."

 

"Kim Hayoon, we're not even hired yet." I uttered.


"I know. But soon. What I mean is, we shouldn't be telling what company we're in or how they're treating us." Is she planning to find a 'dirty job' or what? "Like, We should talk ONLY about the salary. Let's focus on that matter so that we can achieve living here for the rest of our lives." I got the point, by means of not telling each other our job story, we can get to focus on saving more instead of bragging tiresome topics about our work. Hayoon laughed, but that laugh was frightening. As if she's going to conquer the world using her KPOP knowledge. Speaking of it, I can't believe she's still obsessed with this type of thing. We're already adults and yet she's still keeping an eye of these boys who don't even know she exists. They don't even appreciate her efforts, gosh. "Hayoon, I think we should ALSO focus our lives on working to our jobs. You seriously need to stop that Kpop thing and fall to a real human that you can reach."

"But they're humans."

"—that you can reach."

"I already can! I'm in Seoul! Kilometers away?"

"A human that will love you."

she paused.

"Bi*tch." She rolled her eyes like the pupils did a 360 degrees turn.

"I'm being real here."

"I'll try to look for a fanboy."


 

I'm done. I really don't have high hopes that she will change. I think I should just support her for whatever thing she does. I'm tired of bragging about KPOP.


 

I'm not a hater or what. I just don't like the influence. Yes, they look darn fine, they dance synchronized, sing high and well, but I heard there are like obsessed fans who are following them at their dorm and it was disgusting. Plus, fans can sometimes be aggressive. Like pushing a stranger just to see their idols, err-- I think that negativity brought me on not liking Kpop more. Anyways, this is just my opinion or basically what I feel. It's not everyone's concern. "I'm going to take a walk outside." Hayoon quickly ran away from me and went out. The room was now deafening in silence.

I got up from lying on the bed and grabbed my laptop inside my luggage. I turned it on to check if there were emails sent by the company I'm trying to apply to. This is just a secret. I haven't told Hayoon yet that I already sent my application form and requirements on a company I want to work with, and now, I'm waiting for their replies. Why did I choose the company? Well, to be honest, I know that I can showcase my skills inside of that company for I am 'that' creative about thinking a concept or idea in just a fraction of second. I heard they're doing great about “making people think” when they release some kind of videos that will left you speechless, and I want to be part of it. Another thing is that, it's quite near. Seoul to Gangnam isn't that far. For me, perhaps. If I have my mom's car and it's like thirty to forty minutes travel. I logged in my account after signing in for the internet, and I saw a new message. My heart jumped in shock.


 

From: Big Hit Entertainment.

Good day Ms. Nam Chaewon, we have received your requirements and application form. Your interview are scheduled tomorrow. Please be in the Cheongwoo/Bighit building, 3rd floor, before/at 3pm. Thank you.


 

I'M NOT READY. I searched for the date when did they send it, and it was right before our departure?! I jumped in surprise as I saw the date. I WAS THIS BUSY? I grabbed my bag once more to check my notebook. Inside, there were tons of example interview questions. I've been reading it since I'm inside the plane. If you guys think I can master this interview, well nope. Some of my answers are lame and nonsense, and for sure, I'll mess this interview. I have social fear. I can't even order fries at Mcdonalds for I keep on overthinking that I might get the orders wrong. I get anxiety when a saleslady/man is following me through out the store. I'm panicking if I'm alone in the mall with so many people. When a group of people laughs, I quietly observe if I did something laughable or if there is something wrong with me. ALL OF THIS IS FRUSTRATING. And now thinking that I will face the person that will decide my stay, I think I'm gonna die.


 

I didn't reply. Instead I spent my night revising my answers for these possible questions. Hayoon slept earlier than I expected, or maybe it is me that's staying up til night.


 

_______________


 


 

The sun was shining brightly overhead. Today's weather was the opposite of yesterday's. It was hot and everyone was like- sweating a lot. Hayoon decided not to come with me in the company, because she was still holding on to our promise that no one will reveal even the slightest of information about it. I took a deep breath as I walked outside the exit four of Apgujeong station. My heels are making it's sound as if it is a clock ticking loudly. The brightness of the sunlight is blinding my eyes, so I wore my sunglasses. Now, I look like a stupid agent that will help you stop aliens from abducting humans. I was wearing a black pencil skirt, and a white long sleeve polo shirt. I want to spread my legs because of tiredness but I can't. After I got out from the station, I tried to walk past south of it, but strangely, a cute little bunny hopped in front of me and it made my heart skipped. PLEASE DO NOT HOP THROUGH THE ROAD.

I was about to get it until a child already caressed the little bunny so careful as if she has a baby to cuddle. She looked at me in fear. Am I really look that terrifying? "Hello princess, what's her name?"

"She's a he."

I choked.

err...

I was planning to say something but the child smiled. "But eonni, he looks cute, isn't he? No-- He's really cute, but... he can sometimes be a little aggressive..." the child pouted her small lips.

"Why??" A black van drove past me, so loud and fast I yelled in anger.

"He bit me, eonni, look." She showed her little index finger to me. It has a bandage with some blood stains beneath it that can be visible from outside. It looks like the wound is new.

"Oh... that-- .... hmm, maybe, because he likes you."

Okay, Chaewon, why the world did you say that. My sweat dripped as I force out a laugh that is so awkward to hear. My cheeks froze 'cause of smiling as the child stared at me oddly.
In a sudden, finally, and luckily, her mom jumped out of the way to cut the awkwardness and grabbed her daughter's hand. "I'm sorry, she's way too talkative." then she bowed and ran. Her daughter turned to her mom and looked up. “Mom, I want to be pretty like her.”


 


 



 

This day getting weird. From the wrong weather forecast (they said it will rain), and now I talked to a child which rarely happens. I just hope everything turns out well.

I took a cab, because I'll be late if I walk from this point to Big Hit's building. It's a long road. Perhaps, not to those who are not lazy walking kilometers. "Big Hit entertainment, sir." I softly said. Even if it's almost as whisper, it can still be heard from inside like I uttered a curse. I need to preserve the tone of my voice for the interview. "Are you an idol? Trainee?? What group?”

“Ah no. No. No.” I laughed. “I just have some sort of business regarding Big Hit entertainment, sir.”

“OH! Okay okay, I see. Umm, I'm sorry ma'am, I'm afraid we can't go inside that street of Nonhyeondong, and take you in front of the building itself. I have a pretty urgent emergency. I can take you to the intersection, rather. Is it fine?"

"Well, it's okay." I answered.

After he drove past of the cars, he stopped in front of an intersection. "Is this the intersection you're talking about?" I asked.

"No. We're going to turn right, then in just a bit, we're there." He dashed past the intersection ignoring all the cars that feels like the go signal was a starting signal of a race.

"Any landmarks? This is my first time, ajussi."


 

"Oh, tourist? I thought you're Korean! Ah.. I've been receiving many customers who want to see that entertainment building. It's getting popular." Yeah, I know, that's why I'm going to apply there. "If you're not an idol, are you an ulzzang applying for trainee? Or just a KPOP fan?"

"Ah, neither--. My friend is a fan, but, not me. I'm just going to apply for work. They're hiring."

"I see. My daughters are big fans of the group they're handling. Anyways, back to the landmark. If you're from Apgujeong station, the one's you've been, walk straight down until you see the big crossroad we saw earlier. Find this brown chocolate-like building in the intersection, stand next to it if you see it, go straight down the road beside that building in the same direction as before, past one street that cars can go in if you saw it, and now here on the second one. This is your location. This is where I'll drop you off. See that two buildings between this street? That's your landmark.
To sum it off, from Apgujeong station, go down, then right, then past the first street you'll see, and drive or walk in front of the second street where this two buildings stood." He squinted his eyes trying to draw the directions in his mind.
On the right side of the street he's telling, has a building with blue windows and is taller than other one, for the left building, it's pretty much short. Both has sky blue-like paint so it's quite easy to remember. I'll just need to memorize the 'down-right-past the first street-second street' thing. "BUT MA'AM! We're not yet done. I told you I'm not going inside. Walk through that street until you have to turn. If you see the store with 'MO' as it's name, go right, until you have to turn once more. If you see a family mart, you're on the right track. Go left, past that, until you see a store named 'COMA tex', go right, and with just a bit, turn left til you see a building named 'Cheongwoo building (청우빌딩)'. Big Hit entertainment is on the second and fourth floor as I recall, but with the money they've got, I think they renovated it. They close at 6pm by the way, so you better hurry, well.. it's.. Only 2pm. I guess, you're not late." He laughed comfortably as if I'm his daughter. I thanked him for the directions and gave him my payment, although it was doubled, I didn't mind. At first he was hesitating to receive that amount of money, but he later accepted it. I walked inside the street and it wasn't that wide. There were only few going inside, but there were lot of cars parked. After walking for like four minutes, I already saw this M.O store that he's telling me. It's located near right of the street as if it's whispering me to go onto that side. I turned right. The weather became calmer than what I've felt earlier. It's quite cool now, maybe because there are lots of trees here than on the highway. As I walked past the family mart, I saw this mini clothing store called COMAtex. It's a small clothing business, I guess. Before focusing on the clothes, I walked through, past that botique, until there's a small road to turn left. I halted, tried to take a deep breath. "Relax, Chaewon." I whispered, but in a second it turned almost to scream, because I was startled by the guy in mask to walk fast beside me. He's wearing an oversized shirt. Maybe he's a truck driver or some staff inside. He was so tall and bulked up that the plastic with stuffs he's holding looked darn small. I shook my head to release the distraction.
"It's already 2:20pm. I'm dead within few minutes."


 

As I saw the Cheongwoo Building sign, my heart beats as if it dropped the bass. I can hear it. I can also feel my blood boiling as I gulped. I walked inside and I can already smell the room. There were waiting areas for you to sit. The walls are painted with dirty white and behind the front desk was the logo of Big Hit Entertainment. It looks plain outside, but you'll be shocked inside. EVERYTHING IS WHITE AND BLACK. I'm not a fan but it's clean to the eyes. The LCD Screen hanging below the ceiling was playing songs I'm familiar of. I heard this song once, but I don't know if it's in the bus, taxi, or in my phone, Hayoon's phone, I don't know.
"Interview?" The woman of the front desk asked. I'm only the person inside, it's quiet. Is this Big Hit Entertainment or is this a fraud? I heard some soft music upstairs, but I don't know if it's the speaker or someone has been practicing upstairs. I nodded as the front desk called the HR or the CEO through phone. I'm getting dizzier because of nervousness. "Please head to third floor. Walk right till you see a glass door with CEO's label on it. Good luck." I feel like the Good luck was a curse instead of a luck. I nervously headed inside the elevator and clicked the third button. Within just a second, I'm already on the floor. It's the same, nothing new. It's quiet but I hear someone singing. I didn't mind for this is an entertainment company. Maybe someone was practicing. The hallway was not that wide, but perfect for office type of thing. In front of the elevator was a stair down second floor, on the right and left side were the hallways you can take. Both of them leads to office rooms, I guess, but I paced right. While walking, I've noticed that there are rooms with glass doors and windows. It's glass but it's not clear, or should I say that you can't see what's inside; it has this blurry feel. I walked past the rooms until I reached another hallway. The front desk told me just to turn right so I went back finding this room with CEO's label on it, and as I walked back, I saw it. Someone is singing inside, so it's obvious that someone is already there waiting for me, might be a staff. I knocked three times, and went in. He stopped singing.

A guy with dark brown hair stood up as I go inside. He's waiting, sitting in front of a table. A guest or staff, waiting for HR or CEO, maybe? He's wearing plain white shirt, with his jeans ripped on knee, and a high cut brown shoes. Perhaps it's a pair of boot? He's flawless and is prettier than me. He's pretty bulked up, and I think he's the one I saw earlier. He bit his lower lip as I take the seat in front of him. We're face to face. I feel my heart thumping fast, perhaps because of awkwardness. I adjusted my round harry potter glasses because it's already down my nose. I observed his eyes roaming around the room, still biting his lip, and scratching the top of his head. I falsely coughed. "Aren't you the HR manager?" I asked. He's panicking as I see his reactions. He showed a small smile after he shook his head.

"New here?" His mid voice echoed inside the room. It's not that loud. Maybe because of the silence.
"Yep." I nod. He's pretty hot. I'm having butterflies in my stomach. I feel weak. "I'm going to apply for a pretty useful position."
"What position? Manager? You look good to be a manager.” NO.

"No. No-- not really."


 

Have you all experienced this type of thing? When you found a guy that looks great, smells great, like he's perfect, and you wanted to stare at him for a very long time, but it's getting obvious, so you try'na deny everything. I'm not going to be that type of girl in every romance novels I read where girls don't feel anything when a good looking guy approached them. Like? How? It's unrealistic. I'm not into looks, but I can appreciate beauty, and this is my response to it. You're a human if you think the same.

I feel like my blood was flushing in my cheeks, I felt the heat. The more I stare at him, the more I fantasize about working here with him. Look, I won't be your girl that keeps on pushing good looking guys, come on, for Pete's sake, it's very rare for me to appreciate guys.
"What position your applying?"

"I'll tell you something. My friend is a KPOP fan." His eyes widened. "No, I'm not doing this for her. In the Philippines, KPOP is like a virus. It keeps on spreading like a wildfire in the forest. So, music shows in the Philippines sometimes showcase some music videos. In appliances store, you can see one playing, in restaurant's TV Screen, CD and album shops, people's phone, like everywhere. And so, I'm aware of the high production and quality that you guys make. I got interested by this industry, and so, I think that's why I'm here."

"Oh, so you want to know more about editing MVs or stuffs like that?" We both nodded but he smirked as if he's "lowkey" judging me. CAN HE STOP STARING.

"But you know, want and interest is somehow different. Want is something you're eager to get, sometimes because you need it, or you love it. Interested, on the other hand, is something you just like to do. During my trainee days--" I snapped out of infatuation til I heard that word? I didn't know applicants are going to be trainee before they're going to be hired. "Wait, trainee?"

"College. College days.” He forced to laugh. “During my college days, I strive hard knowing that I can.... I can--... umm.. I can do maths? So I tried to take up business course, because I'm interested. After a year when I took the course, I realized I only know some of it, and I'm not professional enough for it. I lose hope knowing that I'm failing. Why? Because I'm just interested. Namjoon-hyung-- I mean my brother, taught me to love my passion, not just for me to stay interested with it.” I nod. He's right, but it doesn't mean I'll fail this upcoming interview, right? He showed a mischievous smile. “Now, I'm interested to hear an answer from this question. What do you really want?" He means what I want from this company. I think people are mostly going here just to see their bias group, or for high salary.

It's like he's preparing me for the interview. But this question is hard. Should I be true to myself or twist my words to give a sugar coated phrase?

In the first place, passion is the reason why I took this path. I like designing, manipulating graphics, and such, even since I was a child. Sketching and drawing things grew on me. I found amusement in this type of hobby.

What do I really want in this company?


 

Before answering the question, I tried to look back at the hard times of my college, and reflect about it. I grinned and chuckled remembering my embarrassing mistakes back then. I might look like a person that's mentally unstable, but he seems smiling and chuckling as well. We're getting along now. I took a deep breath and gulped.


 

"I want to have some fun."


 

His eyes widened once more, pursing his lips as he nodded proudly and quietly clapped. He's giggling and I found it so cute. Staring at him like this makes me question my sanity. He's beautiful.


In a sudden, the door began to open wide and a guy surprised me as he went inside the room without permission. He was chubby and cute, around mid 40s. He's smiling widely as he approached us. "OUR JUNGKOOKIE LEARNED ALOT FROM NAMJOON~~” He laughed.

I stood up and bowed as I feel like he's really the HR.

“Polite, polite. Okay, Miss Nam Chaewon. I'm proud to say you're hired. Finally, a good answer after months. You can start maybe next month? I don't know, I'll call you."

What.

"Wait, what? Hired? Who? What's happening." Bewildered, the hot guy is like waiting for someone who would like to answer.

"Sorry for pretending." That Jungkook let out a forced smile as he scratched his nape. I don't understand. What pretend? This isn't Big Hit? Where the heck am I????
"Wait, I don't understand. You're the manager? What? Jungkook what? I heard it somewhere. Is this a prank camera?" I roamed my eyes around the corners of the room to find something hidden, til I saw a CCTV camera. “That?”


 

“No. No. That's where our CEO watched you.”

“Watched what?”

“Our interview.” He winked as I tried to process what he said. Interview? The 'what do I want' is the only question? How about my strengths, weakness? My past time? The 'any questions?' part??

"Hi, my name is Jeon Jungkook, BTS maknae, vocal and dancer. Nice meeting you. I hope we can work well." the guy bowed straightly in front of me. BTS?! BTS THE GROUP????? Dumbstruck, I bowed back without knowing still what happened. The chubby guy was nodding, pouting his lips proudly as he watch him bowed.

“You're hired miss, that's whats important. You didn't get much problems and questions, because I'm satisfied what character you've showed in front of Jungkook-ssi. My name is Bang Sihyuk, the CEO of Big Hit Entertainment. Nice meeting you.” He offered his hand and I took it without hesitation. I can't believe this is happening.

In a sudden, pictures of Hayoon suprisingly created inside of my mind. Knowing the BTS trend she likes, meeting one of the members personally, should I tell her?

'I want to have some fun.' Fun my face. Pretty sure I'm dead if Hayoon knew this. I'm done.


 


 

---

Hi! My first BTS fanfic! Please do not call me eonni or what. I'm a dude. ㅋㅋㅋ Sorry if I have some grammatical mistakes, English is not my first language. I hope you anticipate the next chapter! Please look forward to it.