Chapter Two

Cold boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After several days of working in LR company hakyeon was getting used to leo's behavior, he'd found out that leo wasn't that much cold hearted as he seemed, he just wasn't good with words,  he actually talks with actions instead of words , onetime when hakyeon had so many projects to check and correct leo told him that he wasn't allowed to do some of them cause they should be checked by leo, but hakyeon knew it was just because leo didn't want him to overwork and stay up late working, it was leo's way of caring, hakyeon knew it well.

But hakyeon had another big problem these days, ken , he used every single moment to torture hakyeon, from throwing clothes that hakyeon was supposed to put in cloth hanger to his face, to making him work till midnight, hakyeon was wondering if leo's past secrataries left their work because of ken not leo(!). ken had also added himself to the travel to china that hakyeon and leo were going to go, the funniest thing in hakyeon's mind was that ken insisted he was going to china just because he needed some time to rest and free himself from stress of work not that he didn't want to let leo and hakyeon go alone( actually hakyeon really didn't know what part of his work was stressful, wearing clothes or posing in front of camera?!) .

 

Finally the day of travel arrived, hakyeon was going to meet leo and ken in the airport, when hakyeon arrived they were already there, waiting.

after getting in and finding their sits ken started acting like leo's boyfriend like usual, for example like grabbing leo's arm or clinging to leo like how two years old child clings to his mom,  which was annoying hakyeon more than leo himself.

"baby when are you going to the meeting with jackson?" ken asked.

"ken listen you're not going to that meeting, that's not some event that our company's model can go "

" but leo, jackson is my friend it's better if go too"

" I don't think so.."

" but you know how jackson is I'm sure I can convince him"

 " no"

" LEO I WANT TO GO TO THAT MEETING "

" are you crazy? why are you screaming? "

"cause I want to GO "

"ok just don't make any trouble and don't bother me anymore till we arrive"

" I will never bother you babe"

ken said while smiling.

Hakyeon was angry that leo let him go to the meeting but at least it made ken shut his mouth for the rest of the fly, he stayed silent while leo was sleeping and hakyeon was listening to some music.

 

 

When they arrived ken insisted that leo should go to the same hotel as him, but leo refused and said he already had a place to stay so hakyeon and leo took a taxi to go to their hotel but when they arrived hakyeon couldn't see any hotels  there, all he could see were big classy houses.

" where's our hotel? "

" we're not going to stay in hotel we're staying in my house "

" wow you have a house in china? "

leo had already started walking toward a house so hakyeon followed him, leo's house was really big , it had five rooms, while hakyeon's home in korea had only two rooms, it also had a big living room and a pool

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter