Chapter Three

Cold boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After ten hours of working , hakyeon finally was able to sleep at 5 in the morning, all thanks to that cold rich bastard ( well, nowadays hakyeon'd skipped the cold part so he just calls him rich bastard!).

But unfortunately he had to wake up after just two hours since they had a meeting in 9 o'clock .

Leo was making some pancakes for breakfast when hakyeon stepped in, he turned around to see hakyeon and he almost dropped the plate he was holding when he saw hakyeon,  the latter looked like a real zomby, his eyes was barely open and he was walking like he would've faint every moment.

" what's wrong with you ? you look like "

hakyeon looked at him trying to make a disgusted face.

" I just slept three hours last night all thanks to my cruel boss"

leo was alittle shocked, he didn't want to make him stay up all night for work.

" oh... I didn't know it would take that much time ... I mean ... I'm sorry "

It was rare to hear leo's apologize, hakyeon was taken back. 

" forget it "

hakyeon sat on the chair and put his head on the table as he closed his eyes,  then suddenly leo's phone rang and he went to living room to answer it , when he came back to kitchen hakyeon had opened his eyes but his head was still on the table.

" I had a call from jackson's secratary , and he said the meeting 's time had changed, it's 5 in the afternoon "

hakyeon nearly screamed from joy.

"OH MY GOD...REALLY? I thought I was going to die from lack of sleep ...ah now I can sleep"   

 he immediately jumped down from his chair and ran toward his room to get some sleep, in the kitchen leo was standing there looking disspointed.

"but  I made breakfast ....never mind ..."

leo said then he went to call ken to tell him about the change in time of meeting.

At lunch time hakyon woke up so they went out to eat (also important to say that they went to diffrent resturant from the one they went yesterday, leo'de swore not to go to that resturant ever again).

so finally it was time to go to the meeting, after arriving, they went inside of the building, ken was already there waiting for them.

When they all entered the room  jackson was there sitting at his chair, he stood up and shook hand with them as he saw them, then they all sat to start the meeting.

Hakyeon  could feel jackson's gaze on his face and when he looked back at him, he saw  jackson looking at him with a cocky grin on his face, he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter