Chapter Four

Cold boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's been one day since hongbin and ravi arrived , they had a meeting with jackson at the day they arrived, hakyeon and leo didn't know what they were doing or how they were going to convince jackson.

Ravi asked them to just give this project to them, he said he knew what to do and all they need to do is to trust him.

 

It was evening when ravi and hongbin came back from the meeting and announced them that they drew up a contract with got7 company, it was a pleasing news and  they were all happy because of it.

 

On the other hand ken couldn't bear  hakyeon staying whole time with leo while he was staying alone in his room, so he decided he should do something to get closer to leo, after all he  didn't came here for nothing, so called leo, that was when leo ravi and hakyeon were watching some music program on the TV while hongbin was meeting one of his friends there in china (it was all ravi's idea and also he was the one who made leo do it )

Suddenly when they were focused on the TV leo's phone rang and he left the room to answer it.

Few minuteslater he came back, and hakyeon was the one who noticed leo's expression, he seemed so worried.

" I'm going to see ken, don't wait for me "   leo announced them before leaving hastily, without waiting for their answer.

 

'why do you want to meet him? how can you meet some one in 10 at night ?is it that much necessary to meet him now?'

hakyeon wanted to ask all of them, but he had no right to ask such questions and it wasn't like that that leo was there to reply him, he had left already, hakyeon was feeling so helpless, his heart was aching and he had no idea why.

 

TV was on  infront of him while he was just staring at coffee table in front of him hopelessly, ravi noticted the change on his mood.

" you ok ?"

hakyeon turned to him with a forced smile on his face.

" yeah I'm fine "

" hey I have an idea, what about we go to club and have some fun? "

"sorry I'm tired , maybe next time  "

"aish don't be like this I promise we'll have so much fun , we can drink and dance , it'll be so fun"  

Yes, dancing, dancing was one of his interests he used to dance back in highschool and he was pretty good at it, when he was dancing his mind was free from everything, when he was moving his body  he felt all the stress and negetive thoughts leaving him with every movement,  it was the best idea.

" okay then let's go, but wait.... I don't have suita

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter