Chapter Nine

Cold boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mornings were the worst part of day for taekwoon, everyday he sets five alarms to be able to wake up.

Surprisingly today when he woke up there was no sound of alarm, he opened his eyes slowly, blinking the sleepiness out of his eyes, this morning instead of frowning he was smiling, cause he felt the heaviness on his chest, the heaviness of hakyeon's head on his chest,  the moment he looked down at hakyeon's sleeping face his smile grew wider, hakyeon was sleeping soundly on his chest as he sniffing softly, just like a cute little baby.

 

Leo remembered yesterday's events, as his mind was starting to work, his smile grew even wider than before (if that was possible).

He spent about fourteen minutes watching hakyeons sleeping face, from time to time he would brush hakyeon's bangs or touch a part of his face careful not to wake him up, until hakyeon moved abit and opened his eyes briefly, he sat up on the bed rubbing the sleepiness away from his eyes, taekwoon sat up after seeing hakyeon was up, he was watching hakyeon while the smile never left his face...maybe hakyeon was too sleepy to remember that he wasn't in his own bed cause he didn't show any sign that he was aware of taekwoon's presence near him.

"good morning babe"

taekwoon said, he smirked when he noticed the blush on hakyeon's face, it encourageed him to more.

" morning "

Hakyeon answered.

Keeping the smile on his face, taekwoon stood up to go take a shower and he wad sure that hakyeon blushed redder than before cause taekwoon was walking in front of him totally .

" OMG go wear something for god sake"  

Hakyeon said as he was looking anywhere but not in direction of taekwoon. 

" why are you acting like you haven't seen it? and look who tells me to wear something"

Taekwoon said while looking down at hakyeon's crotch, hakyeon himself was too since yesterday they both were too tired to wear something and they slept like that, completely , but he forgot it when he woke up so he became confused when he heard leo.

 Hakyeon lowered his head confusingly, to look at where taekwoon was referring, his eyes immediately grew wide when he noticed taekwoon was looking at his private.

"... Don't look"

"yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter