Chapter Seven

Cold boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Today, unlike any other says hakyeon didn't have much work to do in the morning, just he had to do some callings and a few papers that needed to be signed by leo, instead after finishing the working time, he and leo had a dinner meeting with one of the companies.

 

Hakyeon entered the elevator and he was greeted with the person he hated the most.

Ken, was there smiling fakely at him. 

Hakyeon faked a smile in answer too, as he stood near ken, waiting to reach the seventh floor.

they all waited silently till they reached the seventh floor, and with hearing the ding sound they walked outside to the room which was for the CEo's of company.

When they arrived at room hongbin was already there busy with some papers on his desk, he raised his head and smiled at hakyeon, when he noticed him.

" hi hyung, how are you today?  Ahhh, I have something to tell, leo said that he had some work to do and he won't come to company today, after working time finished he will come here so that you two can  go to that meeting"

hongbin said, as he watched hakyeon going to his place to start his work.

"it's ok, then I'll wait for him." 

Hakyeon said when he was settled on his chair.

after hearing the news ken was in the middle of room pouting.

"but I wanted to see him... where is he now?" 

Ken mumbled, pouting like an annoyed kid, who had just heard he can't have his favorite ice-cream. 

"he didn't mentioned where he's going "   hongbin answered, he was as annoyed as hakyeon,  by ken's behavior. 

"aish... what should I- ...wait...you said hakyeon will wait for leo after working time finish?"

" yes so what? "  

" nothing...I'm going now... I have some stuff to do " ken waved at them while smiling (smriking in hakyeon's idea) and then left.

hakyeon shrugged and went back to his work, ken was a weirdo after all.

 

__________

 

It was seven when hakyeon decided he should go out of building and wait for leo infront of the building instead of sitting in the room and waiting, since he was tired of sitting for hours,  working and he needed some fresh air too, also building was almost empty and hakyeon was a bit scared of being alone. so he grabbed some papers that were needed and headed to elevator.

but building wasn't empty like hakyeon thought ken was waiting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter