Chapter Ten

Cold boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hakyeon heard sanghyuk's voice calling his name, usually he would wake up with the sound of his alarm,  not sanghyuk calling him  "hyung,  you always wake up before me, don't you have work today?"   hakyeon suddenly opened his eyes   "what time is it hyuk ah?"   "it's seven hyung,  you should have been in work by now"  hakyeon got out of bed immediately and rushed to bathroom. He was already an hour late,  so he had to hurry. 

 

Hakyeon's clockalarm always worked fine, why would it not work today? He skipped breakfast, he had no time for breakfast and got ready for work as fast as he could.

 

He had a feeling that something was going to happen today,  something not so good. 

 

When he was near company's building, he saw many people standing in front of it, he recognized them as reporters,  guards were preventing them from entering the company,  something had happened for sure, he hurried to the building to find out what had happened. 

 

He went to their room fast,  hongbin was calling with phone when he arrived,  he waited for him to finish so that he can ask hongbin what had happened. 

 

A few seconds later he finished.  "where were you hakyeon hyung? It's so hard to answer the phones alone,  you should help me"  "hongbin ah, what had happened?  Why are there so many reporters outside of building?"   " you haven't heard yet? There was a news that leo and ken are dating, we haven't announced anything yet, leo and ken are talking about it right now at leo's room,  there are thousands of call asking if the news are true-"  then the phone on hakyeon's table ranged,  hakyeon rushed to answer it,  like what hongbin said it was a call asking about the news's truth, he hang up the phone after telling they'll answer to questions soon.

 

It was a silly news of course,  leo was daiting him, there was no way he daited ken, hakyeon decided it was better if he just asked leo about it, he should have some faith in his boyfriend after all.

 

Hakyeon went to leo's room,  door was open so he just entered it without knoking, there inside of the room leo and ken were standing in middle of room talking, leo's back was toward the door so he didn't notice hakyeon entering, but ken was infront of door so he saw hakyeon entering. 

 

Hakyeon was just about to say something,  when he saw ken's face getting closer to leo until there was no space between their faces, they were kissing,  just infront of hakyeon's own eyes leo was kissing ken, hakyeon felt his heart breaking into pieces at the scene infront of his eyes, his boyfriend was kissing another guy, he wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter