Chapter One

Cold boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"hakyeonah wake up you'll be late "

hakyeon slowly opened his eyes and saw his mother standing infront of his bed, smiling at him, when his brain seemed to process what his mother had just told him, he quickly sat up and got out of bed to take a shower and to get ready for work, he didn't want be late especially for his first day of work. above all he really didn't want to see his cold boss in angry mood. so he should be on time.

 

 

it's 7 o'clock and hakyeon is standing in front of LR building, he's really nervous but he knows he can't stand here more than this, so he take a deep breath to relax and enters the building he goes straight to the elevator, there was a man infront of elevator when he went closer, he recognized him from the day of his job interview, he was hongbin, ravi's secratary.

"oh I'm hongbin you must be hakyeon nice to meet you "  hongbin said as smiling widely when he finally recognized hakyeon.

"emm...I ..I'm hakyeon nice to meet you too "  hakyeon said politely as bowing. 

"haha you must be nervous but don't worry I'll help you need any help "

"oh thank you ...really...you know I'm really nervous...all of the secrataries left their work or got fired I don't want to lose this work"     

It would be rude to open up and say such things in first meeting but hongbin's kindness made hakyeon feel free to voice out his nervousness. 

" leo seems so cold but if you know him deeply you'll find him so warm and kind, his heart is so much warmer than what his face shows"

hakyeon really didn't know what hongbin meant, leo and warm heart? it's so funny,  hongbin's words did no help with his nervousness, hakyeon was thinking about hongbin's words when lights went off and elevator stopped working suddenly, hakyeon felt his heart stop beating , it was the worst, why should it stop working? why should this happen now? hakyeon didn't want to have one of those attacks today in his first day of work, he felt like that he couldn't breath and leant his body to the wall.

"hakyeonshi you're alright?"  hongbin asked when he noticed his mood.

" I... I can't...can't breath"

"why? what's wrong?"  

but then lights and elevator started working again.

'ah thanks god' hakyeon thought, it could be a reall disaster, he would have fainted and then he would get fired cause of that damn phobia, hakyeon turned to hongbin and saw him looking at him with worried expression.

"you're ok?"

"ah yeah I'm ok now... you know ...I have phobia of closed places... it was becuase of that"

"oh it's so bad , you're sure you're alright now?"

"yeah don't worry"  hakyeon smiled to show hongbin he really was fine.

when they reached  their room hongbin opened the door and they entered it,  it was a really big room since they two were going to work together in that room and there were two desks in each side of room, also there was small corridor in edge of room and in end of it there was two door.

"this is your desk and leo's room is there you'd better take him his latte before he gets angry"  hongbin said while gesturing leo's room.

"okay " hakyeon said then hongbin went to his desk to start working while hakyeon went to buy leo's latte although he didn't know why should he do it, can't leo go and buy it himself?

 

 

hakyeon knoked leo's door and then entered the room while holding a cup of latte in his hand,  leo was reding something when hakyeon entered his room

"emm,sir I'm cha hakyeon your new secratary here is your latte"  hakyeon was trying to be in his best behavior. 

leo lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter