L - A mission

Microne: The Hunter and Hunted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sniper in position.” Yein had her eyes locked through the rear sight

 

“I got the security too.” Jin and Babysoul lowered their security cap as they exit from the security office and make way to the lift lobby with a sign board with them.

 

“Inform us when the target approaches.” Babysoul took a quick glance around the lobby as Jin placed the sign board right in front of the lift, which is also the one and only lift that can reach the higher levels in the building.

 

“Target just entered the building.” Jisoo placed down her binoculars and press the Bluetooth headset she had before speaking. And her words had just been received by every member, where a particular girl in office wear have started moving.

 

Kei, in office wear, and a cup of coffee in her hand hasten her pace and walk towards their target that had just entered.

 

Kei ‘accidentally’ trips on her own leg and fell forward, sending the cup of coffee in her hand right onto the suits of their target.

 

“Oh my god, I'm so sorry, are you alright?” Kei had her cutest apologetic expression as she took out a pack of tissue, hoping that it will help to clean up. But as everyone knows, the coffee stain is not easy to be cleaned up.

 

“The target just got fished.” Watching from far with her binoculars, Jisoo is laughing at the expression of the man, who lost his cool a moment ago due to the spilled coffee, but soften when he saw the lovely Kei in front of him. Absolutely stunned by Kei, the man stood root at his original position for minutes as Kei was trying to wipe away the coffee stains on the man coat.

 

“I got the card.” As Kei was keeping the man busy and stunned, Sujeong swiftly walked over and stopped next to Kei for a moment, greeting her ‘colleague’. Before the man could notice anything amiss besides to girls greeting one another, Sujeong had already swiftly taken away the man staff card that was located in his back pocket. Giving Kei a soft nod, Sujeong left the scene and secretly hand her card over to another lady that had walked past her.

 

“Kei, delay him as long as you can. I'm not very sure if I can make this machine run normally.” Jiae took a seat at the office lobby and placed the card she received from Sujeong into a small machine by her laptop. Now all she need to make a replica of this.

 

“I taught you several times already, just relax and remember the steps.”

 

“Jisoo, you should have done this, why did you guys pick me for this job?” Jiae complaints as she quietly recalls the steps that she had practice with Jisoo prior to this. They picked Jiae for the job of dealing with the machines when she is generally not very familiar with these things.

 

“Can I get you coffee and probably clean up the mess for you? The money for dry washing too. Or would you need to get the doctors to check for the burns?” Kei really hopes that the man would accept any offer, this will help to delay the time.

 

“It's alright, I have to go now.” Waking up from his daze, the man finally realizes that he have been standing there for quite a moment, and everyone is all looking at them. Keeping check of his time, he noticed that he only have 5minutes left before his meeting starts.  

 

“No, I can't do that, I felt really bad for ruining your morning. Just a coffee, wait for me please, I'll get you the coffee, will cappuccino do?” It’s those eyes of Kei, which makes people difficult to reject her offer.

 

“It's really alright, I'm late for my meetings, you can do that for me during lunch?” Closing his eyes to avoid any more eye contact that would make his heart soften, the man sigh.

 

“Wait, at least I can give you my number, ring me up when you are done.” Kei smiles and reaches her hand out for his phone.

 

“I’ll see you for lunch then.” The man smile, a pretty lady as his lunch date, that works out pretty well, besides the fact that he is running late...

 

“I'm sorry.” Kei made a quick glance over to Jiae before she exits the building.

 

“I'm sorry sir,  the lift have broken down this morning, you may have to use the stairs.” Jin and Babysoul blocked the man way before he could even head over to the lift.

 

“Are you kidding me? My office is on the tenth floor and I'm going to be late for a meeting.” The guy speaks furiously as he saw the signboard stating the breakdown.

 

“Well, you better get climbing then. The repairman had mentioned that the lift couldn't be in operation until tomorrow.”

 

“Tsk. They better get it fix by tomorrow.”

 

“The card is ready.” Jiae sigh in relieve as she saw the new card in her hand.

 

“I got the card, heading up now.” Receiving the card without anyone noticing, Babysoul took the lift that was known as ‘breakdown’ to all other staff.

 

“Opps, I'm sorry.” Mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter