D.A.T

Fragile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fragile

Chapter III: Daffodils, Anemones and Tulips (D.A.T )

(3)

Jihoon literally packed all his belongings in his apartment. It wasn't even a little evident that someone use to live here a few seconds ago. It was like those rooms used as a show room with minimal to no furnitures.

A week passed since his talk and agreement with Mr. Choi and now he'll spent his days with Seungcheol. That thought got him worked up, tho he don't have any idea how short or long it is.

He fetch a notebook, it was binded and has a floral cover. Jihoon hates anything about floral especially floral patterns in any of his belongings but Seungcheol is really into flowers. You can ask him what flower it is you're seeing and he'll tell you anything about it, it's blooming season, family the flower belong, it's meaning, how long is the flower existing on earth or who the flower dates-- literally everything about it. What a bluky, muscular, athletic man likes about flower so much? Seungcheol once said "The moment I saw you, a nagging voice told me I should know everything about it. In that way I could understand you because you are the most beautiful flower I've ever seen in my whole life".

Most beautiful flower, eh? He smiled bitterly, Jihoon must've been a withered flower in Seungcheol's eyes and he saw Jeonghan as a fully blosseomed flower.

He calmed his mind, it's not good to be thinking about those things.

[⏳]

"Happy Anniversarry Jihoonie~" Seungcheol said excitedly.

Jihoon was taken in a for-rich-only restaurant by Seungcheol, and honestly this is the first time he'd been inside something like this, for the record he's not rich.

The restaurant was big but there seems to be no customer today and the whole interior of the restaurant was altered by a childish designs which is a contrast to how the restaurant should look like.

"Did you rent the whole place Seungcheol?" he asked.

He knew it was rude of him to ask that question first before saying Happy Anniversary back but he was not used to something like this. he'll prefer they stay in his apartment with some sort of a personal celebration with just the two of them and they'll just snuggle for the whole day. That's the ideal celebration for Jihoon --- to have Seungcheol all by himself.

"Yeah, isn't it amazing? Come, let's sit"

Seungcheol carefully pulled him in the table in the center where there is a candlelight dinner with some violinist beside it.

Seungcheol pulled the chair for Jihoon. What a romanticist. But deep inside he like it. He like everything about Seungcheol.

"You haven't said Happy Anniversary back Jihoonie~" Seungcheol said as they sat down and pouts.

"You're not cute. Stop doing that" He said teasing Seungcheol.

"Eyyyy~ You're still not saying Happy Anniversary back"

"Okay. Okay! Happy Anniversary Cheolie" he said in the most sincere voice he could manage.

Seungcheol looked satisfied with it. He clapped his hand twice and on cue the violinists beside them starts playing some romantic melody and a waiter came with a notebook in his hand.

"Sir" said the waiter as he handed the notebook to Seungcheol.

"As much as I want to eat already, I wanna give my anniversary gift to you first Jihoonie~" said Seungcheol and placed the notebook in the table.

He looked at the notebook "You know, I'm not a materialistic person"

Seungcheol nods " I know, I know"

"And it's in ing floral pattern Seungcheol, you know I hate floral patterns"

He looked sad for a second "But Jihoon, that reminded me of you. That's some beautiful  tulip you got there, you know tulips is a declaration of love"

"No, I don't know that, you're the only weirdo here who knew things about flowers. So who does this flower date? Yellow Bell? Rose? Daffodil?" he said without realizing that he's crticizing Seungcheol gift.

"Fine, if you don't want it" he take the notebook away but Jihoon stopped it just in time.

"Okay. Sorry Cheolie~ You know, I just don't like florals but since you're the one who gave it. I'll give you a ticket of exception" he said aimed to lighten the mood between them and to compensate to what he said but Seungcheol don't seem satisfied.

"You still don't like it"

"What? No! Look, I'm hugging it" he said then hugged the notebook and petals fall from the notebook.

Not that much but maybe 5 or less petals fell. He quickly lift the petals up from the ground.

"Why are there petals in it?" he asked Seungcheol and the other boy just gave him a look that says "Open the notebook"

As he opened the notebook , a few petals fell and to his surprise the notebook was not just an ordinary notebook, it's not blank. There were writings from the first to the last page.

"That's my gift, I wrote all things I want to do with you"

He flip it more, there were pages that says -- Things to do with our child, things to do at the kitchen, things to do at the sun, things to do when we both are white haired and oldies.

Jihoon was overwhelmed. He was slapped by how rude he act in front of Seungcheol and to his gift.

"I-It's wonderful Seungcheol. I really like it" Jihoon said and he can feel his eyes burning, any minute his tears will fall.

Seungcheol finally smiled.

Jihoon stood up and came closer to where Seungcheol sits.

"And this is my gift for you" he said as he leaned and pressed his lips to Seungcheol's.

That was Jihoon's first kiss.

[⏳/]

Jihoon, most of the time tried his best not to think about the moment he had with Seungcheol because that's just plain suicide --- to think about something that you don't have anymore but he can't help recalling it all when he sees something that reminds him of Seungcheol. A good example would be, when he sees a dog he'll remember how Seungcheol plays with a stray dog in their college years, or when he saw someone wearing a floral dress for oldies he'll remember the day Seungcheol dressed up as that for the whole day because he lost a bet with Jihoon or when he sees a tree he'll remember how Seungcheol climbed the mango tree to retrieve Jihoon's paper that flew off from the 5th floor. In short, everything reminds him of Seungcheol.

A knock came signalling th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter