Home

Fragile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N: Hi fam, I recommend you to read this while the song is playing lmao

 

All you Never say by Birdy Withou a word by Birdy Not about angels by Birdy Beautiful Birds by Passenger ft. Birdy

Thank you]

 

 

 

Fragile
Chapter VIII: Home

"Is there a reason why you drove all the way here? There are many hospitals around their house, why drive all the way here?"

When Jihoon lost consciousness Soonyoung insist to admit the older guy to a hospital miles away from their last location.

Jihoon lost consciouness from the shock, fatigue and many other things that may not be known to the two.

The two were sitted in the couch inside Jihoon's hospital room.

"Remember what I said?"

"Said about what?"

Soonyoung's eyes were fixated to Jihoon's limp body.

"That we'll help Jihoon, baby. We'll help him, Seokmin. This hospital got everything Jihoon needs. Everything" and Soonyoung smiled involuntarily.

A meaningful smile.

 

 

Jihoon woke up feeling light headed. Why is he spending all his time with the cycle of drowsing off and waking up.

He pulled out the dextrose attached to his hand and let out a yelp when it stings more painful than he thought.

All the hunger he managed to ignore these past few days are paying him back because all he can think of is how his body craves for something to eat.

"Seokmin? Are you here?" He called out to the room but he's obviously alone here.

He hopped down of the bed and took off the hospital gown he's wearing.

The hospital canteen wasn't full of people namely because, 1.) They only serve "nutritious" food in here, 2.) Foods that you'll ask yourself if it's really food and 3.) Foods that won't satisfy your hunger so he decided to buy his foods to a stall outside the hospital instead.

He was about to take his first bite when he caught a glimpse of someone entering the hospital premises.

"Mr. Choi?" He asked to no one and next thing he knew he's chasing the man inside the hospital.

It's not the hunger for food he crave but the hunger to see Seungcheol.

As he got inside the hospital he looked at all directions just to see Mr. Choi approaching the elevator.

In a blur of second he's in front of the elevator just in time when it closed door but Jihoon continuously pressed the up button -- not giving up.

"Thank God" he blurted out when it opens.

Mr. Choi was on the far back end of the elevator and even if there's not much of a space inside the elevator, he managed to slip in just fine. Being petite has it's own convenience sometimes.

He's sure Mr. Choi haven't seen him enter the elevator so he lowkey covered his face with his hands.

10th floor -- is the floor where Mr. Choi got off.

Jihoon let other passenger get off the elevator first before he silently creeps out of it too.

He's sure that Mr. Choi would one way or another visit someone and he's betting that it's Seungcheol so he planned to secretly follow the old man.

"Where is he?"

Mr. Choi was nowhere in sight when Jihoon got out.

"Are you looking for me, Mr. Lee?"

As if on cue Mr. Choi emerged behind Jihoon. All his thoughts flew out of his mind. He remembers how this man said to Soonyoung to never show his face to him

Somehow he's ashamed.

Mr. Choi step by step moved forward towards him. Each clink of his shoe on the ground making Jihoon wish -- pray to let the tiled floor to swallow him but his eagerness to see Seungcheol grew bigger too.

Where he expected to receive a slap or a punch in the gut from the older man but it never happened, he just passed by Jihoon.

It will be better if he received a physical pain from Mr. Choi, he deserve it.

He stealthily follow Mr. Choi until he stopped in a silent corridor with only the two of them.

"What are you doing here, Mr. Lee? Didn't your friend tell you that I don't want to see your face EVER" he gave emphasis to every word he said, like he's making sure that Jihoon hears him.

"Sir, I want to see Seungcheol" he straightforwardly said it.

He made sure that the older hears what he wants to say.

Mr. Choi stressfully run his hand in his hair and spun around to face Jihoon.

His age was more evident now. His gray hairs are more prominent and also the wrinkles also he look somewhat more stress.

Jihoon knew that when Mr. Choi locked eyes with him, he's being thrown by daggers with those stares.

"It's all your fault"

And Jihoon lost control at that.

"I am part of it but not the whole. Can we please stop pointing fingers?" He said a little out of breath with how he need to lower his voice even though he want to scream those words badly.

"I just want to see Seungcheol" he said in a small voice.

"Well, yes" Mr. Choi mockingly answered. "It was all my idea to let Seungcheol live with you. I was part of it too but if you just took care of him. If you didn't leave the house, it won't happen" he grew smaller as Mr. Choi points finger at him.

He was frustated at how this argument is going.

"You told me everything but Seungcheol's condition. It was dumb of me to accept the offer. I just want to see Seungcheol badly at that time that I never noticed all the loopholes. Why is Seungcheol s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter