NOT A CHAPTER but a drabble because I can't write an update.

Fragile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This drabble has nothing to do with FRAGILE <3

 

It was one afternoon after their class ended and Jihoon invited Seungcheol in their house and watch a movie, Jihoon's been dying to watch -- base on what Jihoon said when convincing him though he need not be convinced.

But it turned out that the movie Jihoon wanted to watch so badly isn't that much important as Jihoon sat in Seungcheol's lap with his knees both on his side and his face buried into the crook of Seungcheol's neck.

"Jihoonie~ Dory is lost again" Seungcheol commented as he was really invested into watching Dory.

Jihoon just hummed and s his hand on Seungcheol's back and hugged him slightly.

It hasn't been long after that and the credits were now rolling and the music of Unforgettable sang by Sia is heard around the living room.

Seungcheol felt his bladder aproaching to explode so he got a hold of Jihoon's arm and attempts to unlatch it from his body when Jihoon prostests and Jihoon just hugged him, tighter this time. That act has some effect as his pain from holding back intensifies.

He groans, "Jihoonie~ Baby, I'm just going to take a piss. Please make me piss or I'll have kidney stones"

Jihoon lift off his head from his shoulder which were now mark as Jihoon's favorite part of his body as he never left it since earlier.

He looked at him with a pout and carefully got off his lap.

Seungcheol hurriedly stood up and gone straight to the bathroom.

"Jihoo-- what are you doing beside me?" He asked as Jihoon is beside him when he is in front of the bathroom's door.

"I'm going with you" he bluntly said.

He choked at that but blushed when Jihoon really looked so sincere and determined in joining him in emptying his bladder. He just settle on doing what he gotta do.

So he opened the bathroom door and both of them are now inside.

Without wasting any second, he brought his pants and boxer down and starts feeling at ease as his piss is flowing out.

He didn't realize that Jihoon's been focused on staring at his head -- certainly not on what's up but the one in between his thighs.

They've never done it and never have they ever seen each other's member so the thought left crimson in Seungcheol's cheeks as Jihoon just witness what's inside his pants.

"Wash your hands" Jihoon said and points at the sink.

Seungcheol oblige, p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter