How are yous

Fragile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FRAGILE

Chapter 1: How are yous

(1)

All things are bound to end but his life wasnt meant to end just like this. This is so unfair. Plain unfair.

In the age of 22, his life would end, how sweet that end is?

But truly, it isnt about how short he had lived that made him think this is unfair, its all about the moment he wasnt able to experience, all the things he was not given a chance to say.

Seungcheol laughed at his own thought. What a desperate move to blame the situation when it's all his fault, just because he was scared.

 

"So what do you want to do with your life now?" Mr. Choi ask in a more than sweet tone that Seungcheol hears for the first time.

This is new to Seungcheol, Mr. Choi asking what he want is not what the typical Mr. Choi would do.

So, this is the advantages a dying man gets.

Seungcheol thought for a minute. What does he want with his remaining what.. months? Weeks? Days?

He squeezed his eyes shut and he literally want to bang his head in the table in front of him.

"Let me think, give me 2 months" he answered.

Ironic enough, he was given a verdict of 2 months.

Will I just drop dead after the hands of the clock hit the 2 months and 1 second mark? I wonder. 

 

"The arrangements are good, but we cant accept it" replied the production company where he sent his composition.

"Can I ask why?" Jihoon typed right away.

He stared at the monitor for almost like half a minute but still got no response from them. It was mere half a minute but it tortured Jihoon.

Why is it that all of them rejected his work? I didnt study music for 4 years just to be rejected. He's in the top of their batch, he even had a song produced way back in their Senior days.

-New message received-

His phone notified him. Knowing this is from the production company, he quickly opened it.

"Good Day Mr Lee Jihoon. We are sorry to say that we cant accept the composition you sent to Pledis Production. Our production thought that this composition lacks something. Sunlight was your first produced composition and it was a hit. There is something about Sunlight that made people listen to it, the song made them feel the love, its as if theyre the one who felt those flowery feeling of being inlove and thats the thing your composition lacks.

You are always welcome to send your compositions to us but keep in mind that we dont just accept a song that is good, we accept songs that have an impact when the listener hears it. Find your inspiration, Mr Lee Jihoon. Fighting!"

He threw his phone in the bed and next his body, he looked up to see the vast emptiness of his ceiling.

He desperately looks for the answer, why is Sunlight a hit? Why can't he make another composition that portrays a feeling just like Sunlight? What is it that he lack, what is it that he had in their Senior years that resulted to a feeling the Sunlight brought?

And that moment, he knew he should stop. If he would go deeper into his mind, he might find the answer and it scares him.

He hears a faint thud outside his room, once he was outside his room he found out that the t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter